Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 05:06 PM

14 posts, read 137,854 times

Advertisements

I saw them post on DidYouDiet.com, I don't think you can really lose 18 lbs in 4 days. In a healthy way anyways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 07:15 AM

248 posts, read 798,299 times
please oh please just list the jist of this diet!

Old 09-12-2008, 06:51 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,646,444 times
I think we should just forget about this. apparently no one is ever going to answer the questions about what foods you are really eating on this plan! We know that there are no REAL quick fixes. I had been thinking it would be a great way to kick-start a weightloss program, but my rational self has taken over!

Old 09-15-2008, 09:09 PM

14 posts, read 137,854 times
Default 18 in 4

There are no quick fixes, most of the people in the country are over weight, yet they foods that are out there are manipulated to make you crave more, so the cards are stacked against you. I like one post that a person is losing 3.5lbs a day on this 18 in 4 plan. If that were true, everyone would be on it. I surf the web on all the diet sites to get different info and peoples opinions, dietcom/jenny/weightwatchers/ didyoudiet.com everyone has a different story, yet we are not losing the lbs

Old 09-21-2008, 10:10 AM

1 posts, read 9,281 times
THIS MAN IS A RIPOFF. I do not know if this diet works for anyone, but it did not work for me, after 4 days of torture and sticking to it. The writer, James, refused to honor the guarantee and give me a refund. I wrote 5 times, and he DID NOT HONOR it. Stay away from this one!!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 08:04 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,573,062 times
PinkString is correct about the walking for 15-30 mins a day. This is almost a must! I say almost because your current physical condition may have something to do with walking being a problem. Today I went for my first walk outdoors in a few months. I had a terrible knee problem resulting in a total knee replacement a few weeks ago. This evening I made up my mind to get out there and just do it! It felt great.

Prior to the surgery I had lost quite a bit of weight and I attribute any success to my walking around here. You really need to do this. Good for circulation, breathing, muscle tone, actually a little happiness creeps in there also!!! Never skip breakfast and never eat a large meal before bedtime. Moderation and portion sizes. Eat off of a salad plate instead of a dinner plate. Looks like a larger portion that way. Good luck to you.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:10 PM

1 posts, read 8,429 times
I'd have to agree with the consensus here. There really isn't any magic fix. Instead of saying your on a diet and getting in the "I'm on a diet" mode, I really think people just need to asses their current lifestyle. What you really need to do is decide to change your lifestyle to a healthier one. Control food portions, choose healthier foods and exercise regularly. This may be an over simplification but it's a start.

Kevin

Old 10-29-2008, 05:54 PM

6 posts, read 21,030 times
Default 18in4

Hi Helene,
I checked out DidYouDiet.com its a pretty good site, but I did not seem to find the info on the 18in4 diet, if you have a link can you please post it? Thanks
Janine

Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 PM

1 posts, read 8,172 times
hey,
i really want to give this diet a try but i'm a little tight on cash at the moment. is it possible to email me the diet ?
[mod] no private e-mails on c-d please [/mod]

Last edited by nancy thereader; 07-31-2009 at 06:01 AM..

Old 01-19-2009, 11:51 PM

1 posts, read 7,926 times
Hi, Can someone please send me this diet, I would love to try it out but Im short on cash right nowI would be very greatfull Thankyou
[[mod] no private e-mails on cd please. DM instead.[/mod]

Last edited by nancy thereader; 01-20-2009 at 03:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss