Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 03:13 PM

3,131 posts, read 11,644,916 times

Advertisements

I would be interested in knowing how this 18 in 4 diet works? what do you eat? I have been journaling all of my food with calorie counts since the middle of january. I have lost almost 15 pounds. I am adding more exercise to my life each day, so I know that helps; but I must admit that I am intrigued!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2008, 09:25 AM

1 posts, read 20,277 times
Default 18 i 4

Would anyone please send me this diet?

Last edited by Suzet2262; 05-06-2008 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: No posting email addresses

Old 05-01-2008, 11:27 AM

3,367 posts, read 11,057,755 times
I don't want a copy of the diet, but I'd like an idea of what it contains - is it purely veggies?

Old 05-06-2008, 01:47 PM

1 posts, read 20,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommiewrites View Post
a lady I know on another message board had good success with this- i guess its UP to 18 pounds, not 18 guaranteed. Since i have most everything, I thought I may give it a try (mind you, I am not a fad diet person, or a diet person at all...but I figure for 4 days I can deal with it...) and see what happens. My 'friend' lost 12 pounds I think.

Was wondering if anyone else had tried it and had success or failed miserably? lol

posting diet below in case it goes by another name I don't know of...

Moderator cut: Content has been removed due to copyright infringement

You said your friend lost 12 pounds. Is that in four days? And, I tried to download the diet thing. I paid for it. I paid for it twice. And it wouldn't give it to me! Can you at least get the diet from your friend, and mail it to me? I am just so mad.. I am not buying it, or trying to buy it AGAIN! But, I have to lose weight before I can go out for the Acting School I was thrown in to. It's a recommendation, and a necessity that I lose at least 25 pounds within the next 5 weeks. There is no other fast way I can do that! [people say you have to have coffee. I am alergic. Same with fish]

Last edited by UrBlondii; 05-06-2008 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: mispelled word

Old 05-08-2008, 08:47 AM

3 posts, read 60,414 times
Hi There!

I'm going to start this on Monday, May 13! I need to lose a lot of weight at this point and plan to jump start it with this. Hopefully, the weight will come off as James claims, but we shall see. I'll do 8 days and then do 1 week off - depending on the outcome of the first 8 days, I'll either change plans or continue to do this to see good results! If anyone would like to join me, please feel free!! I'll post my weight on the first, 4th and 8th day of my journey!

Smile
Darlah

Old 05-19-2008, 07:50 AM

Okay, I'm back! I didn't get started last week because I ended up getting pretty sick instead! Sooo, here I am. I have started today at 214.4 - I will keep you posted on how I do and feel. So far today, I did feel really hungry about an hour ago, but that has since passed and I am doing pretty good right now. My lunch is packed and I'm hoping it's not going to be as bland as it lookshaha! We'll see!

Anyways, if anyone would like to join me, please let me know.....if this works, I'll continue to do it as requested - so 8 days on and 1 week off in between!! We'll see

Smile
Darlah

Old 05-19-2008, 07:57 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,644,916 times
what kind of foods do you eat on this plan? I can't seem to find the info anywhere! you cannot post the entire diet, see above posts that were cut by the moderator, but can you tell us a little more about the plan?

Old 05-19-2008, 01:58 PM

Hi there!

Okay, halfway through the day and honestly, I'm doing fine - I am not hungry- really, I'm not - which is kind of weird - no huge cravings, etc. So this is good - we'll see how the rest of the day goes!

This plan is based on sensible foods - lots of veggies and a small amount of fruit, protein of course - I will let you know if it's worth your while as my results will speak for themselves on Friday morning I am looking forward to seeing what happens.

Smile
Darlah

Old 05-20-2008, 09:53 PM

1 posts, read 20,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlahr View Post
Hi There!

I'm going to start this on Monday, May 13! I need to lose a lot of weight at this point and plan to jump start it with this. Hopefully, the weight will come off as James claims, but we shall see. I'll do 8 days and then do 1 week off - depending on the outcome of the first 8 days, I'll either change plans or continue to do this to see good results! If anyone would like to join me, please feel free!! I'll post my weight on the first, 4th and 8th day of my journey!

Smile
Darlah
i want to start with u wat do i have to do

Old 05-23-2008, 11:52 PM

1 posts, read 20,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylandweightloss View Post
I am on my first day of the 18in4 Diet and I feel great already!

The Diet isn't particularly appetising, but I can stick it for 4 Days, if it doesn't work, there' no love lost!

I'm just desperate to lose a stone as I am off with my Family on my first ever trip to America to Disneyland Florida in 8 Weeks and my Hubbie is wanting me in a Bikini!!!

Give it a go, there's no harm in it
So Did the 18lbs. in 4 days diet work for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss