Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 10:03 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,646,444 times

Advertisements

you have exhausted me already! I think I need a nap!! I am getting ready to meet a friend for lunch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 12:30 PM

2,091 posts, read 9,047,056 times
okay, as always, starting the day out w/mug of warm water w/lemon.
breakfast was a bowl of grapes, piece of toast w/thin peanut butter...
45mn. on gazelle
30min of crunches/lunges/front leg lifts
45min on gazelle while on phone
lots of dancing/lunges/butt squeeze/other basics while on phone and doing basic housework.
2 1/2 bottles of 16oz ice water so far...

Old 09-12-2008, 01:35 PM

I had warmed up flank steak for breakfast, with fresh peapods. 2 cups of coffee. did my 30 minutes of tv exercise show. Had lunch out with a friend. salad, water, chicken brushetta(a chicken breast with onion, tomatoes and feta cheese) steamed veggies on the side! brought about 1/3 to 1/2 home in a container!

Old 09-12-2008, 03:02 PM

ohhhhh...your lunch sounds yummy!!!! better than mine for the most part!
I had a warmed up shake and bake chicken breast, water, and totally cheated w/TWO of the mini 3musketter bars. Theyre my weakness....the good news is though, i just ate the last ones today! lol
tried to make up for them w/an extra 20min. on the gazelle after lunch.
off to work now......

Old 09-12-2008, 03:30 PM

How can you exercise that much? you must collapse at night from exhaustion!

Old 09-12-2008, 09:18 PM

im used to being really active..(im an ex-gymnast, and i coach girls gymnastics for my job)..that probably helps.
So I just got off work, and im having a wee snack of a handful of hazelnuts and yet another ice water....
gonna have a late dinner since I work later tonight, then after dinner, prob. longer on the gazelle again.....
sigh....
Tiff

Old 09-13-2008, 11:01 AM

okay, dinner last night was naughty....
hubby brought home steaks. And lit the bbq.....
so I had a steak, rather thick, about the size of my hand....
along w/about 1/2 of a cucumber....

Today...
about 14oz ice water, then 30min. on the gazelle, 1/2 a grapefruit, a bit more water....

And my teen daughter, I think Im gonna harm her.....she is in the kitchen right now making chocolate chip pancakes.....they smell good.....

Old 09-13-2008, 01:40 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,089,952 times
I need to lose 15 lbs ... maybe this thread will help me. My biggest issue right now is that I'm at home all day (trying to find a job, I just moved), I'm staying with my aunt and she keeps snacks everywhere for my uncle. Snacking is my week spot. If I can stay away from snacking, and if I can increase my physical activity, I know I will lose the weight. I've been taking a walk each night after dinner; I had started roller blading but it's been raining a lot and I don't mind walking with an umbrella but I won't roller blade in the rain.

I'm hopeful if I read this thread every day, it will help me stay focused! I would like to get back into my skinny jeans.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:44 PM

we were supposed to go to st. louis today(4 1/2 hours in the car) but due to very heavy rains here at home, threats of flooding(you should see the water in the backyard) we stayed home! started my morning with 6 slices of turkey bacon, microwaved very crispy! two cups of coffee. did 30 minutes of boby sculpt with gilad on tv. had some celery and some water. a piece of string cheese. teen age son wanted pizza for lunch..since we didn't make the trip to watch college son play football, we caved and ordered pizza. ate one slice with crust and three just toppings. had a glass of fat free milk. Have til tuesday without fruit, grains etc on this south beach diet. I obviously cheated with the one slice of crust.by the way, the pizza wasn't cut in wedges..just little squares. No idea what dinner will be since I wasn't planning on being home!

Old 09-14-2008, 11:58 AM

Hi Christina0001. The more the merrier!

Sounds like youre doing great SGresident!!

lets see, yesterday was a bit off....i had an overwhelming craving for crab, so went down to the docks and bought 2 live crab, cooked em in seawater, sat there and cracked em, then drizzled garlic butter on em.....i felt guilty, but it was just totally worth it!
walked about a mile in forested area, helped w/a birthday party (hey, thats calories just from stress alone, eh? lol) bought a Wii system and did the boogie game...i played probably about 6dance offs w/the kids, then a game of wallyball w/the husband....gave the gazelle several dirty looks, but only touched it to move it...ate a healthy request chicken dinner, and then did a slow download on the computer which takes about a min. per pic. Did jogging in place while watching each one download....bout 60pics. burned some arm fat by working on my boxing moves on the husband as he walked by and made fun of me.....

today.....
ice water and a special K bar for breakfast.
did bout 10min. of stretching then 20min. on gazelle...
im sore from the Wii games, but have already gotten a promise for some challenges from hubby and kids....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss