Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 10:32 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,870,052 times

Advertisements

But he isn't the choice of the Bilderbergers so he has no hope..... Rick who?

Personally I think it would be great for repugs to run a black guy against Obama. then no matter they would have to vote black. Sounds like some serious turmoil to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 10:34 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
The two are not mutually exclusive and HC is exhibit A. Look, you have every right to be a radical leftist, but be very aware that you and your ilk are in the extreme minority in that position. Obama is an academic elitist and thinks that he, and the government, in their infinite wisdom are more intelligent than us ignorant rubes, and know what is better for us than we do. Despite literal evidence transpiring on the news in front of us, he wishes to turn us into a European social democracy; if trying to emulate a failed state is what passes for "intelligence" then give me a man of the people any day. YES WE CAIN!!!

Old 09-27-2011, 10:38 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,960,963 times
Quote:
The two are not mutually exclusive and HC is exhibit A. Look, you have every right to be a radical leftist, but be very aware that you and your ilk are in the extreme minority in that position. Obama is an academic elitist and thinks that he, and the government, in their infinite wisdom are more intelligent than us ignorant rubes, and know what is better for us than we do. Despite literal evidence transpiring on the news in front of us, he wishes to turn us into a European social democracy; if trying to emulate a failed state is what passes for "intelligence" then give me a man of the people any day. YES WE CAIN!!!
Why must every post from Republicans have something to say about Obama, when Obama has nothing to do with the thread. Get over your fixation on Obama.

If Herman Cain makes you feel intelligent, and you need that type of validation to vote for a candidate, then more power to you. I am actually an Independent and not a radical leftist, but apparently anyone left of the extreme right wing is a radical communist extremist.

If some of the Democratic candidates make you feel stupid, maybe it is not the candidates...

Old 09-27-2011, 10:48 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Why must every post from Republicans have something to say about Obama, when Obama has nothing to do with the thread. Get over your fixation on Obama.

If Herman Cain makes you feel intelligent, and you need that type of validation to vote for a candidate, then more power to you. I am actually an Independent and not a radical leftist, but apparently anyone left of the extreme right wing is a radical communist extremist.

If some of the Democratic candidates make you feel stupid, maybe it is not the candidates...
Lame..... Bwaaahaaahaaa

Old 09-27-2011, 10:56 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,108,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post

RIGHT.................................SURE YOU ARE.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:02 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,889,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
Ehh, he's still like most of the other candidates. I think he's just a bigger butt kisser right now.
What's with you posting the picture of him at the Wall in Jerusalem? Are you making fun of that? You do realize, don't you, that this holy site is very important to devout Christians as well as Jews?

Old 09-27-2011, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
What's with you posting the picture of him at the Wall in Jerusalem? Are you making fun of that? You do realize, don't you, that this holy site is very important to devout Christians as well as Jews?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Was their subtle anti-Semitic overtones with that picture?

Old 09-27-2011, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Was their subtle anti-Semitic overtones with that picture?
Well, not so subtle.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:09 PM

I'm sure Cain is a good man, a smart man, and clearly he's a successful businessman. He probably does have some excellent ideas. But we really can't afford to have a non politician as POTUS. That makes me feel very insecure. If anyone has a hankering for a black Republican president, bring back Colin Powell. The problem is, he's too smart to want the job.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I'm sure Cain is a good man, a smart man, and clearly he's a successful businessman. He probably does have some excellent ideas. But we really can't afford to have a non politician as POTUS. That makes me feel very insecure. If anyone has a hankering for a black Republican president, bring back Colin Powell. The problem is, he's too smart to want the job.
haha, and that's the very reason that I like him; he's a business man. Hey, to each his own, but as my handle says, the only thing that matters is: "Nobama 2012."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections