Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2011, 11:17 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,922,259 times

Advertisements

I don't think any of the republican candidates have what it takes to beat obama...
they're all either crazy (independent voters turned off)
or they're mormon (wrong religion for the base)
either way it will split the republican vote...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 01:08 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,483,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by egamakaded idiut View Post
If Cain wins the Republican nomination he will be viciously attacked a la Clarence Thomas or any other non-white male Republican (Rice, Gonzales, Palin, Bachmann) because Democrats have conditioned blacks to jump off a bridge if they say so despite always being on the wrong side of the race issue thruout our history (slavery/reconstruction, civil rights/poverty entrenchment thru the Great Society) and a black Republican nominee threatens to ciphon off a substantial minority of their most loyal voting bloc.

If Cain wins the Republican nomination he will be attacked by me as merely another regressive tax advocate.

If his tax plan is as regressive as I suspect it is, shouldn't it be considered class warfare?

Should voters consider Cain's experience running the National Restaurant Association a good thing or a bad thing? Millions of current and former restaurant workers might not be favorably impressed.

Old 09-29-2011, 03:55 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,942,353 times
Reading the liberal posts on here is somewhat funny but sad. Cain won one straw poll and all of a sudden they go on the offensive attacking Cain. Then they talk about how Obama will be re-elected because of the poor quality of candidates the GOP is putting forward. Apparently they have either chosen to ignore the polls or, they are trying to spin them away. Right now, not only is Obama in trouble, but they will lose even more seats in both the house and senate. I honestly believe Obama would even lose to Joseph Stalin at this point. Please tell me, which is it? Or could it be that you really already know too....

Old 09-29-2011, 04:45 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,553,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Exactly. Because he's black and a conservative, Liberals(who are supposedd to be tolerant) call him a uncle tom.

Sad, isn't it?? Blacks seem to be the only people in America that are not allowed to have "conservatives" and "liberals".

Old 09-29-2011, 07:13 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,334,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Exactly. Because he's black and a conservative, Liberals(who are supposedd to be tolerant) call him a uncle tom.
You can't GET more Uncle Tom than Federal Reserve Board Chairman.

This Tom is everyone's deviant uncle.

Or, at least he is the Man From Uncle.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:40 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,854,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Reading the liberal posts on here is somewhat funny but sad. Cain won one straw poll and all of a sudden they go on the offensive attacking Cain. Then they talk about how Obama will be re-elected because of the poor quality of candidates the GOP is putting forward. Apparently they have either chosen to ignore the polls or, they are trying to spin them away. Right now, not only is Obama in trouble, but they will lose even more seats in both the house and senate. I honestly believe Obama would even lose to Joseph Stalin at this point. Please tell me, which is it? Or could it be that you really already know too....
A RW started this thread.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:54 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,839,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
People who love it when he plays the race card but scream bloody murder anytime Obama makes even the slightest hint of race love him

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"
-Herman Cain, March 30, 2011

Obama is not a strong black man"
-Herman Cain, March 30, 2011

"A real black man is not timid about making the right decisions"
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011”
I was amused upon hearing Cain use "slavery" and "chains off back" in two consecutive sentences he made while speaking against "race card" and speaking of his 999 plan (which he doesn't have details for, just a cute name, or as Beck would call it... the upside down devil )

But, I have bookmarked this thread. It will be fun revisiting after all is said and done in republican-land. I sincerely hope this guy gets the republican ticket. There will make for quite an amusement. And I can't wait to ask my relative this weekend, who ALWAYS voted democrat until Obama got the nomination, on what he is going to do if two non-white guys were going at it...

Old 09-29-2011, 07:55 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,464,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
A RW started this thread.
He's talking about the attacks launched on Cain from the lefties in the thread.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:57 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,464,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
I was amused upon hearing Cain use "slavery" and "chains off back" in two consecutive sentences he made while speaking against "race card" and speaking of his 999 plan (which he doesn't have details for, just a cute name, or as Beck would call it... the upside down devil )
You sure are shaking in your boots about this upcoming election. It's ok, you can tell us you're scared.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:58 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,839,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You sure are shaking in your boots about this upcoming election. It's ok, you can tell us you're scared.
Trust me, its your head shaking that makes you think the rest of the world is. Go Herman Cain!! Can't wait for the amusement that would ensue in your world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections