Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2011, 09:40 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,107,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Cain, yet another useful idiot for the republican party (Ron Paul being the other).

Republicans use of "Cain" is to counter that effect.
You go girlfriend; you play that race card!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 09:44 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,839,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
You go girlfriend; you play that race card!
Your eyes and/or brain deceive you.

As for race card, may be I should mention "chains" and "slavery" at least as often as Herman Cain does as I'm sure that will float your boat.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:45 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,464,756 times
Quote:
Your eyes and/or brain deceive you.

As for race card, may be I should mention "chains" and "slavery" at least as often as Herman Cain does as I'm sure that will float your boat.
I think Cain is a smart man for using those words. It's the biggest concern on most of the Black community's mind. Most think slavery just ended last week.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
I often choose to skip irrelevant ramblings rather than propagate those. In fact, I was tempted to ignore your entire post for crappy use of exclamation over a question mark. Anyway, I didn't call him an idiot. I called him a useful idiot. Sort of like Michael Steele was, after Obama's election. Sort of Willie Horton, but for a completely different effect. Such effects can surely fool a lot of people.

Wake me up when you see him on republican ticket. It is what I say of Ron Paul as well and he is the guy I wish to be the republican candidate but I am not an idiot to discount the reality that is the "conservatives".
Bottom Line: you believe that all black people should act, think and vote alike. That my friend is the epitome of racism. Perhaps it's time to take a long hard look in the mirror and do some serious soul searching.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,464,756 times
Quote:
Bottom Line: you believe that all black people should act, think and vote alike. That my friend is the epitome of racism. Perhaps it's time to take a long hard look in the mirror and do some serious soul searching.
They think thinking like this is completely normal. They just love placing everyone neatly into their own little box (plantation), don't they?

Old 09-28-2011, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
will southern whites vote for herman cain? thats the question.
Um......we nominated, voted for and elected Tim Johnson, Allen West, Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley. Man, you gotta get out more these days, this is 2011, not 1971.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
They think thinking like this is completely normal. They just love placing everyone neatly into their own little box (plantation), don't they?
As I always say, Liberal Tolerance: America's greatest oxymoron

Old 09-28-2011, 09:56 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,888,764 times
Quote:
It's unbelievable, isn't it? Why can't black people have conservative values? So much for tolerance and worshipping diversity. We can't have blacks being too diverse now, can we? That would screw up everything.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:56 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,957,777 times
Quote:
Um......we nominated, voted for and elected Tim Johnson, Allen West, Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley. Man, you gotta get out more these days, this is 2011, not 1971.
You may be right. It may be only Black Democrats that you don't like.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:45 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,077,483 times
I would vote for Cain before Obama in a heartbeat

The only question would then be... since the Demaclowns couldn't play the race card here, would they play the "Uncle Tom" card? (most likely)

Unfortuately, this is how bad the Dem party has become, where an educated black man who carries himself well will be ridiculed by the wackjobs on the left
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections