Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2012, 10:55 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Your posts on this thread are a poster for deflection! At least I stayed on the topic of Ryan being a fake.

You posted that you are sick of all politicians but seem offended only when Ryan is called out. What gives?
Offended? I never claimed or pretended to be offended. I simply pointed out that both parties are in FACT equally guilty.
You on the other hand only seem to notice or take exception to one side doing what both do.
You insist on turning a blind eye to the sins of your own party. You and others like you are what enables them to do so. If you cant hold your own equally accountable you have no moral high ground....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
For me, this is not a party issue. I don't believe McCain would have ever pulled such a stunt. I don't always agree with him, but he has more character than Romney or Ryan in his little finger. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma who I rarely agree has strength of character. Ryan and Romney are Frauds. I would be happy to admit when a Democrat lacks character. I am not a democrat. I am an Independent. I don't believe in the two party system, but the lack of character of these two gives me great pause.
I agree completely..... Reagan never would have behaved as we see todays politicians behave, nor would have Bill Clinton for that matter.
If Romney and Ryan are frauds then Obama and Biden are equally frauds. They do the same things.
Stopping at a bar in denver and drinking a coors and acting like it is good beer????? My god coors sucks LOL

Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Offended? I never claimed or pretended to be offended. I simply pointed out that both parties are in FACT equally guilty.
You on the other hand only seem to notice or take exception to one side doing what both do.
You insist on turning a blind eye to the sins of your own party. You and others like you are what enables them to do so. If you cant hold your own equally accountable you have no moral high ground....
Then start a thread on your topic. This thread is about Paul Ryan.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I agree completely..... Reagan never would have behaved as we see todays politicians behave, nor would have Bill Clinton for that matter.
If Romney and Ryan are frauds then Obama and Biden are equally frauds. They do the same things.
Stopping at a bar in denver and drinking a coors and acting like it is good beer????? My god coors sucks LOL
Surely you can see the difference.

And don't say don't call me shirley

Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Surely you can see the difference.

And don't say don't call me shirley
The difference between Biden and Ryan? Biden tells more lies but other than that cookie cutter.
Even ABC called Joe out for mangling the facts.
I would never call you shirley. LOL

Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
I'm surprised all the lefties are refusing to lift a mental pinky for Ryans idea's, or help I guess with the weekend dish washing.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Then start a thread on your topic. This thread is about Paul Ryan.
It is but it is also about how politicians use photo ops to manipulate voters. Both parties do it. To only focus on one side is at the very least dishonest.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:09 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I'm surprised all the lefties are refusing to lift a mental pinky for Ryans idea's or help with the weekend dish washing.
You wash clean dishes?

Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
me..?

Old 10-15-2012, 11:12 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
I'm surprised all the lefties are refusing to lift a mental pinky for Ryans idea's, or help I guess with the weekend dish washing.
Quote:
You wash clean dishes?
Quote:
me..?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections