Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,944,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Um.....what?
You dont see anythig else wrong here?
Really?
Incredible isn't it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 09:17 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,280,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Not sure why the director is upset, Democrats don't usually give charity. they think charity is paying taxes. Doubt they lose any money.
Funny, you sound a bit low on charitable thought, yourself.

The director said that their donors do not want any appearance of political preference, and that he would have the same problem with the photo op were it Democrats instead of Republicans. It is against their bylaws. Period.

Also, lots of Catholics are liberal. Just sayin'.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:18 PM

4,412 posts, read 3,957,711 times
Quote:
Something that has nothing to do with the OP or the OPs link. Because libs, or something.
I remember when I was a Republican. It was a better time, an easier time. Do you remember when conservatism was actually conservative and not so insane that it denied facts and... FILM FOOTAGE OF SOMETHING HAPPENING?

6,757 posts, read 8,280,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Um.....what?
You dont see anythig else wrong here?
Really?
Must be that beam in her eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Funny, you sound a bit low on charitable thought, yourself.

The director said that their donors do not want any appearance of political preference, and that he would have the same problem with the photo op were it Democrats instead of Republicans. It is against their bylaws. Period.

Also, lots of Catholics are liberal. Just sayin'.
She finds no problem with the fact that Ryan pretends to care about the needy by washing a clean pan for a photo op. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:21 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,999,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Seriously, is that the only thing you find wrong? Really?
I find nothing wrong with it at all. You liberals get upset at the silliest things.

So what if the pots were already clean?

Congressman Ryan made sure that they were sparkling.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:23 PM

876 posts, read 708,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Seriously, is that the only thing you find wrong? Really?

Yeah, I see a lot of "hotair" over nothing, but feel free to get upset about something petty instead of the real important things going on in America. So, Ryan went to soup kitchen and cleaned some pans. If they didn't want him to come in, why didn't they just tell him he was not welcome? Doubt very seriously that he forced his way in like a linebacker. I don't think anyone is not going to vote against Romney/Ryan because he went to a soup kitchen.... no matter what his motive was.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:24 PM

4,412 posts, read 3,957,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I find nothing wrong with it at all. You liberals get upset at the silliest things.

So what if the pots were already clean?

Congressman Ryan made sure that they were sparkling.
You'd been better off to let this thread get buried. That was bad, and you should feel bad.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:25 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,573,759 times
And to think this Putz could be a heartbeat away from the presidency if my some horrible twist of fate Mitt wins!

Old 10-15-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I see a lot of "hotair" over nothing, but feel free to get upset about something petty instead of the real important things going on in America. So, Ryan went to soup kitchen and cleaned some pans. If they didn't want him to come in, why didn't they just tell him he was not welcome? Doubt very seriously that he forced his way in like a linebacker. I don't think anyone is not going to vote against Romney/Ryan because he went to a soup kitchen.... no matter what his motive was.
I am not upset. I never planned on voting for he and Romney. I have always known he was a liar and a fraud. Apparently, your are fine with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections