Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 04:08 PM

15,629 posts, read 10,383,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
How do you expect him to stop a homegrown terrorist?
I don't know. Perhaps, unlike our current president and his doppelganger Hillary Clinton, Trump will not make immigration policy and laws in this country by executive order? Maybe Trump will support common sense efforts to stop domestic terrorism instead of being lead by politically correctness?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 04:11 PM

759 posts, read 636,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Favorite color is orange??
It's actually red.

Quote:
That is not a good reason. So you don't like Clinton. Fine. Based on what I have seen from Trump, he isn't a good leader either. I'm voting for a 3rd party
I don't like either of them.
I didn't say I did either... But I trust Trump a helluva lot more than Hillary when it comes to protecting the citizens of this country.

I keep hearing how Trump has no experience and can't be a good leader... But neither did Obama and he got elected.

Old 06-13-2016, 04:12 PM

72,981 posts, read 62,569,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I don't know. Perhaps, he won't make policy by executive order or not support common sense efforts due to politically correctness.
That terrorist could have blown up that night club using a crude bomb the way Tim McVeigh did. Dylann Roof used a gun someone gave to him. How do Black criminals with felonies get guns? No amount of profiling could stop someone from using the black market.

Old 06-13-2016, 04:24 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
What do you mean by your comment? Will you explain?
I think they're about as equally bad, but even if I thought one wasn't as bad as the other, I couldn't vote for one just because they're not as terrible.

Just me.

Old 06-13-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I think they're about as equally bad, but even if I thought one wasn't as bad as the other, I couldn't vote for one just because they're not as terrible.

Just me.
I've been voting since 18 years old. Even if none of the candidates have espoused all my beliefs in any election all these years, voting is very important to me. I strongly believe voting is my responsibility and is a great privilege as a citizen of this country.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 06-13-2016 at 05:01 PM..

Old 06-13-2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
That terrorist could have blown up that night club using a crude bomb the way Tim McVeigh did. Dylann Roof used a gun someone gave to him. How do Black criminals with felonies get guns?

How about enforce our existing laws and aggressively channel the necessary resources into law enforcement to root out and eliminate the suppliers who are selling black market weapons to drug dealers and killers?

Old 06-13-2016, 05:41 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Many people felt Trump's reaction to the tragedy was totally inappropriate. He might grab himself a few votes with his fear mongering, but as far as looking like a leader--he did not. He showed horrible judgment, as usual.

Donald Trump Fails the Orlando Shooting Rorschach Test | US News Opinion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ando-massacre/

Trump Slammed for Tweet Accepting Congratulations for Warnings About Radical Islam - ABC News
I find it fascinating that people who claim Trump will be a bad President are the same ignorant folks who thought Obama would be a good President.

Old 06-13-2016, 05:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Talking One of the charming aspects...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
I haven't approved of Obama since the 2009 inauguration with 3,600,000 people showed up to show their support...

... and only 4 of them missed work.

... of right wing douchebaggery is how they see fellow Americans as bums and enemies.

SO angry!

Old 06-13-2016, 06:05 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
... of right wing douchebaggery is how they see fellow Americans as bums and enemies.

SO angry!

Hillary, who stated her biggest enemies are Republicans, is now a right wing douchebag?

You seem to be more and more forgetful as life passes you by. Hope all is well, old timer.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:09 PM

759 posts, read 636,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

SO angry!

Who's angry?

The country is fed up and we don't need 4 more years of the same Muslim sympathizing BS in Washington.

It's really not that complicated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections