Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 01:10 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,225,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Then there is this.. Phoenix lgbt endorse Trump:
LBGT Phoenix Endorses Trump | Opinion - Conservative
Why does that twitter account, created yesterday, link to the Manchester England LGBT foundation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 01:12 PM

6,575 posts, read 6,749,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Hillary was interviewed via phone last night (on CNN, IIRC) and.....re criticism by Trump and many others that both she and Obama refuse to say "radical Islamic terrorism"...... she countered 'if he (Trump) wants me to, I'll say it....radical Islam'. . Left off 'terrorism'. Still won't say all three words together.
Lol, she showed some real strength & purpose there.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:12 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,124,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
If true, the RNC will be snapping up airtime for a brutal attack ad
It's on InfoWars.

Mick

Old 06-13-2016, 01:15 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,339,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
It's on InfoWars.

Mick
That's why the disclaimer.

But if true, you know it's going to be ugly.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:19 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,602,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
OMG. Infowars?

You folks are so gullible.
I suppose Huffington Post is better? Ha!

Old 06-13-2016, 01:22 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,564,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
The more Obama opens his mouth and lectures us on gun control and Islamophobia, the more votes Trump racks up. People are sick and tired of being played for fools. People are sick and tired of being blamed for slavery 200 years ago before any of us were even alive or a thought in our parents' minds. People are tired of the PC culture, censorship, and stupid ideologies being forced down our throats. Our salaries are being cut, jobs are being sent abroad, H1Bs are being abused to bring workers from abroad here because they're cheaper labor, cost of living skyrockets, our federal deficit skyrockets, taxes are raised, wars are starting up everywhere..... yet we have to hear about BLM and transgenders as being the most important issues that we must tolerate? We have to tolerate Islamic violence in the name of diversity and acceptance? No! No more!
Of course, from my posts, you gather I am a Republican voter. Normally, I vote Libertarian but I do not want to hand over the election to the left! Hillary is not even a real left wing candidate but she represents the establishment and all of the problems that have escalated to this point. The more Hillary blatantly looks the other way, the more upset people are getting! We've had politician after politician look the other way and laugh at us plebeians behind closed doors.
Trump speaks what's on everyone's mind. We are way too PC. We don't have our priorities straight. We are afraid of hurting people's feelings if we talk about violence along the mexican border and women who are raped trying to sneak into the country. We are afraid of hurting people's feelings and being called a racist if we try turning in the San Bernardino shooters and the Orlando shooter for odd behavior. Even those of us that do, our claims are dismissed because of "Islamophobia" or "Racism". We are sick and tired of this. We are sick and tired of being blamed for everything because of the color of our skin.
Enough is enough!

So, thank you Liberal left. Thank you for handing over the election to Trump in November. We are tired of being played for fools and being made to get on the carpet on all fours for "tolerance, diversity, multiculturalism, and acceptance." We want our dignity back. If you want an example of what the liberal left has done, look no further than Europe. We do not want to end up like Europe with a real rape culture perpetuated by the Islamisation of an entire continent. Our answer to polices like those is to vote for Trump since he speaks what's on our minds.

We are grateful to you, Liberal friends.
I wish I shared your faith. I don't think enough people are 'sick and tired'. I don't like Trump (and I'm not going to vote for him.....my lack of voting realistically doesn't matter, as Trump will be victorious in Texas), but far beyond that, the best one word description of Hillary is...vile. I think Hillary will win. Even if she got indicted (which I don't think will happen), I still think she'd win.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:26 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,639,726 times
[quote=RMESMH;44402011]I wish I shared your faith. I don't think enough people are 'sick and tired'. I don't like Trump (and I'm not going to vote for him.....my lack of voting realistically doesn't matter, as Trump will be victorious in Texas), but far beyond that, the best one word description of Hillary is...vile. I think Hillary will win. Even if she got indicted (which I don't think will happen), I still think she'd win./QUOTE]

I agreed with you.

But nobody really knows.. I watched this video posted by a poster who will not vote for trump. The video makes a lot of sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Old 06-13-2016, 01:30 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Lol, she showed some real strength & purpose there.
Strength? Hillary? Haha. Nope.

Remember this woman voted to destroy Iraq. That led to what we see now.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:37 PM

6,575 posts, read 6,749,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Strength? Hillary? Haha. Nope.

Remember this woman voted to destroy Iraq. That led to what we see now.
I was joking....she's less than worthless.

Old 06-13-2016, 01:37 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,962,372 times
Why would anyone think that Trump has anything more to offer to keep one safe than Clinton? Sure, Trump is for using fascist powers to keep Muslims from entering the country. The Orlando attacker was born in NY and wouldn't have been kept out.

Hillary wants to restrict firearms, which makes much more sense in view of this attack. Keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people is much more practical and doable than the unconstitutional practice of banning Muslims.

Trump tries to get votes exploiting your fears while Clinton gets votes by appealing to your brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections