Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 12:19 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,817,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Bush lied and 4500 died and I can be outraged about whatever I want.

Hillary voted to let Bush make a decision; that is ALL.

Had the Iraq War been investigated as much as Benghazi - we might know what those emails contained.

Your hypocrisy is outstanding.

PS: *probably* is key here. We DO know that the State Department email was *definitely* hacked.
So is yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2016, 12:23 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,817,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Republican(s) have been hound-dogging stuff for decades, trying to create as they usually do, some negative spin on someone or something.

It's tired and its old and society has about had enough of it. The pathetic nature of it, has the Republican Congress at a do nothing mentality which has prevailed since their last Republican Presidential Pick, destroyed the nations economy and destabilized the Middle East and wreaked havoc across the world. This goes all the way back to Nixon and Reagan, as Republican who devastated the nation.
Nixon sent the Ore Processing to China and began the Union Busting game, which reverberated through all industry, and the railway to send industry to China was carefully crafted during the Nixon Administration. Then follow up with Reagan, who destroyed the civility of community college accessibility for many, attached the UC State College/University system as a Governor and As President, spread the madness across the nation which set the astronomical rise to outrageous cost for University to go into the stratosphere. That was not enough destruction for him; then he imported massive drugs and shipped them directly to assault the minorities communities and spread it to the poor white communities, until he had addicted a nation to the worst drug epidemic American has ever known.

Now why would anyone pick a Republican for President, or fall for some Republican drama about some emails. Geez!!!!

Anyone with any intellect, knows that anything the Government needs to talk to Head Members about, they MEET IN PERSON, IN SECURE FACILITIES to engage such conversations.

Classifying Emails as Secret and such is simply procedural, but as to sensitive data, that is DISCUSSED IN PRIVATE and HAND CARRIED BY SPECIAL COURIER if copies are to be shared.

Get real people and stop acting like imbeciles with the chasing the wind spins.
What drugs are you taken?

Old 07-11-2016, 12:27 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,238,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
What drugs are you taken?
Typical Republican comment, when they can't digest the truths put forth.

Old 07-11-2016, 12:29 PM

759 posts, read 641,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Typical Republican comment, when they can't digest the truths put forth.
Since when do Democrats know anything about truths?

Old 07-11-2016, 12:38 PM

26,074 posts, read 22,278,148 times
To me, the carelessness was more serious than her lies. Most of us have known for at least a couple of decades that Hillary was liar and more, none of it good.

Someone so careless has no place as POTUS. It is a continuing disgrace for our country that she is still in the race.

Old 07-11-2016, 12:42 PM

4,500 posts, read 3,954,307 times
34 pages so far, I'll jump in quickly. NO, they don't care.

Old 07-11-2016, 12:50 PM

7,010 posts, read 12,014,608 times
Hmm, we have Hillary who was careless with emails, and then we have Trump who has cheated on his two former wives, is in favor of torture, which is against international law, and praises dictators worldwide, all while demeaning women and drawing into his circle of supporters the most racist and bigoted white people this country has to offer. I'll take Hillary over Donald any day.

Hillary is a career politician, it's almost expected that they lie, or at least tell half truths. The Donald on the other hand will say one thing on one day and completely change his mind the next, no consistency at all, that should be extremely worrisome.

Old 07-11-2016, 12:51 PM

7,010 posts, read 12,014,608 times
Also, there's a difference between carelessness, and willful criminal negligence.

Just as there's a difference between careless driving and reckless driving. One gives you a misdemeanor, one doesn't.

Old 07-11-2016, 12:57 PM

2,251 posts, read 4,925,235 times
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I stepped back from much of my involvement with the Democratic party after the whole Clinton fiasco. Now I never have liked Hillary but I did think Bill would be a good President. Unfortunately, I have morals and ethics and as far as I'm concerned - he disgraced both his country and the office he held just because he couldn't keep it in his pants.

Sitting back and just watching how members of my party reacted to it really disgusted me as the party was leaning farther and farther left, was no longer holding people accountable for their actions and willing to put blinders on.

There are many Democrats that I know that are not voting for Hillary. We had our fill of her when she was NY State senator and did nothing for the region - so that has a lot to do with it as we know she too can't fulfill the promises she makes because she has no intention of filling them.
Does anyone remember the 1000's of jobs she promised for upstate New York when she ran for senator. Once in office she did nothing. Watching many of her speeches, have noticed she is a master of redirection. I am really to the point in am totally sick of Hillary. Lie after lie and just as many false promises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

Old 07-11-2016, 01:04 PM

759 posts, read 641,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Hmm, we have Hillary who was careless with emails, and then we have Trump who has cheated on his two former wives, is in favor of torture, which is against international law, and praises dictators worldwide, all while demeaning women and drawing into his circle of supporters the most racist and bigoted white people this country has to offer. I'll take Hillary over Donald any day.

Hillary is a career politician, it's almost expected that they lie, or at least tell half truths. The Donald on the other hand will say one thing on one day and completely change his mind the next, no consistency at all, that should be extremely worrisome.
Spoken like a true Hillarybot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post

Just as there's a difference between careless driving and reckless driving. One gives you a misdemeanor, one doesn't.
Really? I have a reckless driving conviction and it's never been anything but a misdemeanor.

Do I have to drive 50 mph over the limit to get the careless driving?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections