Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 02:14 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,813,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
People are cray cray.

The vote is about the economy and creating opportunity for those who want jobs to work for it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Why do you think I am pissed? Trump is not creating crap for me because he doesn't like my kind.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:17 AM

9,011 posts, read 13,850,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Why do you think I am pissed? Trump is not creating crap for me because he doesn't like my kind.
Yes,people o not think.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Every American gets treated the same. No special deals or pandering. Get use to it. That was his promise from the start. Recognize the problems in what ever community and fix the problems that was Trump's message.
The racist bigotry of the liberals and state run media will be confronted. No trigger warnings or safe spaces for snowflakes to hide while they launch their gender, racist, attacks on others.
America has never pandered to anyone but straight white Christian males.

Black,homosexuals,women,hispanics, tell me.......what special privileges do we get?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:19 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,950,949 times
Quote:

What is your kind and how is he actually against you?

I'm assuming you're a minority of some sort. How are any of Trump's plans only helping white people and not someone who is a US citizen minority in the US?

Please explain.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyJ34 View Post
How is wanting a secure border and putting legal American citizens first akin to seeking white supremacy? Illegal immigrants from any country should not be rewarded for entering a country illegally. And if a president-elect decides to enforce laws which are already on the books (but have not been enforced) -- what is the problem with that?
He also wants strong police and military. Law and order.

Well,that is only if those Americans are non-white,Christian,straight,and male.

As to the underlined,you want a military state?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:23 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,813,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post

I'm assuming you're a minority of some sort. How are any of Trump's plans only helping white people and not someone who is a US citizen minority in the US?

Please explain.
I am a Caucasian but I'm mentally disabled and not only has he made fun of someone disabled he hasn't demonstrated that he actually cares about us. He's too busy talking about stupid Mexicans (not that I mean Mexicans are actually stupid but you know what I mean)
Hilary said she was going to require employers to hire us on the other hand. Of course she could have been lying but at least she didn't insult people as much as he did.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post

Please explain.
Nationwide Stop and Frisk....Trump wants to frisk every black person nationwide,violating rights.

Affirmative Action...he wants to get rid of that.

He is hurting a woman's right to an abortion late term.
Sorry,but no dang politician should tell me what to do with MY body.

Homosexuals marrying..again,nobody has the right to tell me who I should be with.

Muslims...nobody has the right to monitor MY place of worship,or even track my every move.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:26 AM

Quote:
I am a Caucasian but I'm mentally disabled and not only has he made fun of someone disabled he hasn't demonstrated that he actually cares about us. He's too busy talking about stupid Mexicans (not that I mean Mexicans are actually stupid but you know what I mean)
Hilary said she was going to require employers to hire us on the other hand. Of course she could have been lying but at least she didn't insult people as much as he did.
Trump might revoke ADA,but the real thing Trump will do to hurt AMericans with disabilities?

Revoke the gains we had with Obamacare.

Now Healthcare companies can place caps again on the amount of things it will pay for.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie409 View Post
I'd be interested to see the number of minorities in key spots in his administration.

Bush had Powell and Rice in big time positions. I bet Trump ends up with an all white cabinet.
Do not forget they also must be men,straight,Christian.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie409 View Post
He said stop and frisk in high crime areas like Chicago, which may or may not actually be a bad thing.

Affirmative action he said he actually is fine with.
It is...every black person in Chicago is not a criminal.

he really did say nationwide though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections