Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 02:29 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The Latino,AA,Jewish,Muslim,Native American,Asian,even Women community is devastated right now.

We are going to see our gains eroded,all because some white voters thought their precious resources were being diverted to minorities.

Hey minorities,you do not deserve to live and be treated like a human,that is only for white American men.
Many white American women voted to elect this man...sadly. But I think that their fear of the browning of America outweighed their disgust of Trump.

This election was driven by fear. I am curious to see how we can come back from that as a country. The slogan "Make America Great Again" is about turning back the clock to a time when many of us had fewer rights and freedoms. Many whites long for the days when we knew our "place" and that dog whistle was sounded over and over again during Trump's campaign.

I can guarantee that the process of eroding "our" freedoms will begin shortly after Trump's inauguration.

13,814 posts, read 28,513,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie409 View Post
I'd be interested to see the number of minorities in key spots in his administration.

Bush had Powell and Rice in big time positions. I bet Trump ends up with an all white cabinet.
I believe that he'll name Ben Carson to be Surgeon General...or do you consider him white, too?

9,010 posts, read 13,850,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You didn't think she was a great candidate, or even honest, but hey you had something in common.

Gender!

https://www.city-data.com/forum/46095084-post1.html
SO? how many voted for Trump because he is a man?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:36 AM

495 posts, read 685,127 times
Good I hope they lose their rights to, impose sharia law on america, to loot and burn cities to the ground when some criminal thug gets himself shot when he escalates a police encounter. Or to illegally enter this country and expect to become a citizen and get free stuff that we the legal taxpayer foots the bill for. Yep I hope the lose those obama rights.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Many white American women voted to elect this man...sadly. But I think that their fear of the browning of America outweighed their disgust of Trump.

This election was driven by fear. I am curious to see how we can come back from that as a country. The slogan "Make America Great Again" is about turning back the clock to a time when many of us had fewer rights and freedoms. Many whites long for the days when we knew our "place" and that dog whistle was sounded over and over again during Trump's campaign.

I can guarantee that the process of eroding "our" freedoms will begin shortly after Trump's inauguration.
He has plainly stated his intentions so many times.

People can not see this man is atrocious?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:42 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
He said stop and frisk in high crime areas like Chicago, which may or may not actually be a bad thing.
It's always a bad thing.

4,299 posts, read 2,813,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
People can not see this man is atrocious?
They do. They just don't care because many of them are him with another name and face and they know that they are blessed no matter who is president.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
Good I hope they lose their rights to, impose sharia law on america, to loot and burn cities to the ground when some criminal thug gets himself shot when he escalates a police encounter. Or to illegally enter this country and expect to become a citizen and get free stuff that we the legal taxpayer foots the bill for. Yep I hope the lose those obama rights.
You mean the right to be treated like a white,straight,Christian man?

Oh wait,rights are ONLY for white,Christian,straight men.

All of the black men shot were not criminals btw.

13,814 posts, read 28,513,769 times
Quote:
Nobody cares about the surgeon general role and don't pretend you can even name the current surgeon general because you can't.

Im talking major cabinet roles. Even the judges he tries to pass will all be white I bet.
Being black is a poor criteria for naming people to cabinet posts. Each individual, no matter what their race, should earn a position on their own merit. Being black does not guarantee entitlement.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Being black is a poor criteria for naming people to cabinet posts. Each individual, no matter what their race, should earn a position on their own merit. Being black does not guarantee entitlement.

It never did.

The big issue was blacks were being passed over FOR being black,even if they were more qualified than a white person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections