Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 07:20 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,062,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The Latino,AA,Jewish,Muslim,Native American,Asian,even Women community is devastated right now.

We are going to see our gains eroded,all because some white voters thought their precious resources were being diverted to minorities.

Hey minorities,you do not deserve to live and be treated like a human,that is only for white American men.
If they are devastated now it is only because like you they are believing an untrue narrative.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:22 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,123,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Liberal Hysteria
There is also quite a bit of conservative hysteria. The GOP is done as a conservative party. They elected an immoral classless moron for President.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:23 AM

9,011 posts, read 13,850,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
I think Trump will leave the whole LGBT movement to the state to decide like he said he would do.

He is about enforcing laws, the people who should be scared are the Washington elites, the illegal immigrants and companies trying to pull a fast one by going overseas.

He will leave Roe vs wade to the state.

ok,but say i live in a state that bans it.

What are women like me supposed to do?

Old 11-09-2016, 07:24 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,062,543 times
Quote:
[/b]

Yes they will.

First,the right to do with my body as I please as a woman will be impinged upon.

If i want an abortion at 6 month,who the hell is someone like Trump to tell me otherwise?
I guess that is a trade off because the right of the baby waiting to be born may be recognized.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
This is such a bullsh*t bigoted inflammatory, racist, misandristic and just plain WRONG post, i just cannot believe it!
SO Trump never said he supports banning abortion?

He never said he supports a nationwide Stop and Frisk policy?

He mentioned banning Muslims.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:26 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,022,497 times
Quote:
Proof?

Obama. He beat out white Anglo-Saxon rich guys. Twice.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:29 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,518 times
Come on now....I am sure that the progressives who thrive on division are perturbed....to bad...Americans are better than that. Trump used a lot of bravado and macho posturing. IN the core of this guy is a good man with a heart. Muslims are safe if they put aside any hatred...those who get stopped and frisked - had better behave themselves and not carry a fire arm used for crime- whats the big deal? Behave yourself. Is that so hard to do.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:30 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,022,497 times
Quote:
Trump actively discriminated against blacks in the 70's in his apartment buildings,so why would any black person trust this fool?

Trump also tweeted out fake stats,and called for the lynching of black teens in 1989 in NYC(who turned out to be innocent btw)

You mean the same Americans that oppressed blacks for centuries?

How the heck is a black person supposed to have faith in THOSE non black Americans?

I have never "oppressed" a black person. neither has anyone in my family.With blacks being only what......? 12% of the population? If not for whites fighting with them for equality..........just how the hell did it come about?

Old 11-09-2016, 07:31 AM

19,828 posts, read 9,387,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Being black is a poor criteria for naming people to cabinet posts. Each individual, no matter what their race, should earn a position on their own merit. Being black does not guarantee entitlement.
Maybe not after January 2017, anyway!

Btw, I am NOT saying that being white does not carry some built-in privilege, either, because in many cases, being white is an advantage, just as there are many cases in which being non-white is an advantage.

I personally would like to see a world in which the color of one's skin makes not one bit of difference in how someone is treated or viewed.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Come on now....I am sure that the progressives who thrive on division are perturbed....to bad...Americans are better than that. Trump used a lot of bravado and macho posturing. IN the core of this guy is a good man with a heart. Muslims are safe if they put aside any hatred...those who get stopped and frisked - had better behave themselves and not carry a fire arm used for crime- whats the big deal? Behave yourself. Is that so hard to do.
That is racial profiling though.

How come nobody advocates whites get stopped and frisk?

Why should someone behave if they are profiled based on skin colour?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections