Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 09:34 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,832,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
Man this thread really does show who the bigots are, where did I say anything about 2 men? I said attacks on families. The middle class is being destroyed financially.
So name the attacks on families.

I have not seen 1 attack on families from both sides,except when people say gay marriage is attacking families.
That is what i assumed you were talking about.

You can be middle class and single you know,right?

Old 11-09-2016, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And this is what scares me. It isn't just his rhetoric. It is that the bigots who hid in the shadows feel comfortable coming out to the light. A few months back some ignorant punks felt very comfortable screaming the "N" word at me in plain view of shoppers and people sitting and drinking coffee. I had been called that word before, but not that boldly.

My fear is that it will go from just words to actions. I am not a home owner, yet. However, one possibility is that the bigots who hid in the shadows could do things like
1) Refuse to sell a home to me because of my race
2) Try hard to enforce restrictive convenants that ban Blacks and other groups from buying homes in certain areas.
3) It is possible that "sundown" laws could come back.

It is more or less the acceptance of racism that could bring back certain things.
Trump should know,he did that in the 70's.

For number 3,see Trayvon.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:41 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Ok then,but still Trump does not even respect legal citizens like blacks and Muslims,and also gay Americans.
I'm not going to keep providing information at this point but on your point, look at all the donations from muslim nations that hil/her foundation accepted and what their rights are for gays, woman, etc. And emails from WikiL from the DNC and the campaign on how some of them talk about gays, blacks, catholics, evangelicals, etc. Talk about "respect".

Old 11-09-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Maybe you'll think twice about having unprotected sex?

Trump and people like me do not believe abortion should be condoned by the Government of the United States. I believe it should be a private decision between a woman and her doctor and yes, subject to State laws.
I will do as a damn well please with my body.

Besides,you can get pregnant even with using protection,like a broken condom.

Until men get pregnant,then they should keep out of a woman's business.

Nobody tells men not to have unprotected sex

Old 11-09-2016, 09:43 AM

19,018 posts, read 14,191,607 times
CROCODILE TEARS - tears or expressions of sorrow that are insincere.
CROCODILE FEARS - fears or expressions of horror that are bogus.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:43 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,517,815 times
Quote:
I will do as a damn well please with my body.

Besides,you can get pregnant even with using protection,like a broken condom.

Until men get pregnant,then they should keep out of a woman's business.

Nobody tells men not to have unprotected sex
If you jump off a building I guess you will have broken legs. I see your point.

I would take the pill and have him use a condom if you aren't married to him to be safe if I was a woman.

But that's just me.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:44 AM

19,018 posts, read 14,191,607 times
Remember, all men (which includes both genders in English), have CREATOR ENDOWED RIGHTS that are secured by government.
BUT
If you consent to be governed, you surrender those rights in exchange for privileges.
You do know how and when you consented, right?

Old 11-09-2016, 09:45 AM

72,981 posts, read 62,563,721 times
Quote:
Trump should know,he did that in the 70's.

For number 3,see Trayvon.
If he did, then that is more reason not to want Trump in office.

#3, Sanford, Florida is 30% Black. MLB player Tim "Rock" Raines was born and raised there. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Raines

With Trayvon, I heard this was in a gated community, so that might differ.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:46 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,778,777 times
Quote:
The Latino,AA,Jewish,Muslim,Native American,Asian,even Women community is devastated right now.

We are going to see our gains eroded,all because some white voters thought their precious resources were being diverted to minorities.

Hey minorities,you do not deserve to live and be treated like a human,that is only for white American men.
I just posted on this.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:47 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,634 times
Quote:
What about the racism and slaughter blacks had to go through for 3 centuries?

They still go through a lot.....like getting rejected for jobs for having a black sounding name,being denied housing(hey MR TRUMP)etc
From now on, no black sounding names! Can the OP give us a few examples?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.