Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 08:16 AM

25,850 posts, read 16,549,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
How if the doctor cant legally give me an abortion because my state bans it?
Maybe you'll think twice about having unprotected sex?

Trump and people like me do not believe abortion should be condoned by the Government of the United States. I believe it should be a private decision between a woman and her doctor and yes, subject to State laws.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:16 AM

14,221 posts, read 6,971,391 times
Quote:
The Latino,AA,Jewish,Muslim,Native American,Asian,even Women community is devastated right now.
Its this type of rhetoric that caused Hillary to lose.

Its all identity politics and stereotyping white males as the worst to happen in human history. Time to stop this SJW gone nuts.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Only the ones that run to Facebook to spill their guts. The ones who voted Trump are at work.
so right, classy blacks are not wasting time on facebook or twitter.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:17 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,275,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
In short, that relatively large percentage of Blacks supporting Trump was more or less due to fewer voters this time. Well, this confirms once and for all, a wasted vote is NO VOTE. A 3rd party vote is not a wasted vote, not voting, however, is the wasted vote.

I voted for Gary Johnson myself. Hilary isn't likable. She's a snake. Trump is a bully and a bigot. And his support for stop and frisk scares me as a Black man.

Personally, Obamacare never affected me. I get insurance through work.
Actually a poll came out that said that 13 percent of BM voted for trump, and 6 percent of black women voted for trump. So nah, it isn't just less black votes that did it, it was actually blacks that did vote for him.

I voted 3rd party as well. Lol.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:19 AM

6,292 posts, read 10,609,240 times
Not every Trump voter was white and not every Clinton supporter was a minorty. That's why the polls were wrong and that's the flaw in this thread.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:21 AM

19,656 posts, read 12,251,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
There are even entire posts training young men to parrot "lib" ideology. To say the "right thing" to keep safe in "hostile (PC) spaces". They are told that feminism is why they can't get girlfriends, that "feminization" of schools is why they didn't do well in high school. They truly believe that it is feminists, globalists, anti-racism activists, liberals who are the "true fascists" in the world. Plus those who don't believe he is sexist, think the accusations of assault are proof of how society rewards women for "lying about rape".

1 reason why places like Twitter and FB made us think HRC would win is b/c Trump supporters were told to be quiet lest they be "persecuted"

That is not wrong, they would be terribly attacked for openly supporting Trump in many areas. If you have been following this, you would know what happened to Roosh in Canada when he was physically attacked and chased by a mob, and the threats following him everywhere. His meetups had to have passwords just for a few guys to have a drink in a bar. This is insane. The libs and feminists did this to themselves.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:21 AM

25,850 posts, read 16,549,505 times
Personally, I think a great time in America is dawning for black Americans. Trump will help them more than any President in history because he is going to expect much from them and they will live up to it.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:22 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,553,445 times
Quote:
The Latino,AA,Jewish,Muslim,Native American,Asian,even Women community is devastated right now.

We are going to see our gains eroded,all because some white voters thought their precious resources were being diverted to minorities.

Hey minorities,you do not deserve to live and be treated like a human,that is only for white American men.
This type of thinking shows what is truly wrong with America.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:25 AM

1,050 posts, read 699,340 times
Quote:

We are going to see our gains eroded,all because some white voters thought their precious resources were being diverted to minorities.

Hey minorities,you do not deserve to live and be treated like a human,that is only for white American men.
We really need to start regarding each other as a people who share this country while we respect our individual ethnic group identities, the philosophical ideals of the USA transcend minority/majority status.

Just because the founding fathers and subsequent generations failed that task doesn't mean we have to, we can aspire to do better and evolve as a society

Let's do that! "Let freedom ring!"

We can have a wonderful country if we decide to live up to those ideals

Old 11-09-2016, 08:27 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,751,846 times
Quote:
He wants a nationwide Stop and Frisk policy.

He wants to repeal Affirmative Action.

For starters...
So you are saying that some races cannot compete without Affirmative Action?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections