Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 07:34 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,581,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I've never felt this way after an election before, whether my chosen candidate won or lost. Right now, the American people have elected a man who has shown it's okay to be a bully, to shout down those who disagree with him, threaten them with prison, to do whatever he likes to women (and girls), to lie incessantly, to sow hate, fear and anger. It's like the reverse of every movie where the bully gets punched in the mouth. Today, the bully triumphs and smiles down from his tower.
They chose him over a candidate who laughed at defending a child raper she defended
A candidate who has cheated, lied, and bullied her way to the top.
A candidate who called her husband's sexual assault victims "trailer trash" and "bimbos"
A candidate who has proven repeatedly she is incompetent at leading and governing -- as SOS, as state senator, as a candidate.
A candidate who is willing to abort full term babies
A candidate more concerned with illegals and Syrian refugees than Americans
She lied to the American people about Benghazi and then lied again to the dead victims families.
She used the SOS as pay for play to enrich her foundation.
She sold 20-50% of America's uranium to Russia
She helped turn Libya into a horrific mess.
She illegally deleted SOS emails and lied, lied, lied and obstructed justice

Oh, the list goes on and on and on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 07:38 AM

19,656 posts, read 12,251,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'm glad for the end of PC too. Now we can call middle America the white trash rednecks that they are. All's fair in a no PC world.

They have been doing that all along. It is completely accepted to to make fun of rednecks/wite people/flyover country. Some people can laugh at themselves #nosnowflakes.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:39 AM

Quote:
I'm glad for the end of PC too. Now we can call middle America the white trash rednecks that they are. All's fair in a no PC world.
^^^^Democrats -- The Party Of Intolerance And Bigotry

Old 11-09-2016, 07:40 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,837,738 times
Muchas Gracias to Presidente Rafael Correa (Ecuador) for standing up for free speech and human rights (Julian Assange). The other industrialized nations of the world were ready to throw Julian "under the bus" and bury their collective heads in the sand. Without WIKILEAKS the outcome of our election might have been different. Your country has been a beacon for democracy while others not much.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Lets face it that whole touchy feely kumbaya thing felt a little weird. The racist bigoted America is the one I grew up in and frankly those are stones in my pathway that I learned to negotiate quite well. So this will be a bit little like going back home.
This is so old-school liberal. Get up to speed -- even the liberal MSM is laughing at liberals calling anyone who disagrees with them "racists." America spoke last night-- they are fed up with your bigotry and intolerance.
Go tighten up your boy-bun and find a safe space.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:48 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,117,381 times
I don't mean to offend anybody here, but facts are facts. Uneducated, rural whites are where Trump won the presidency. They were his biggest turnout. Trump has been spewing hate-talk for the past 6 months and they ate it up. Build a wall to keep Mexicans out, create a national registration for all Muslims. They loved it. They cheered it.

I am devastated by how much hatred we still have in America. Some of the things Trump has said during this campaign and throughout his lifetime truly disgust me. And people came out in record numbers to vote for him.

Trump isn't dumb. He knew exactly what he was doing when he based most of his campaign on hate and fear-mongering. He tapped into that anger of rural America that has been growing for the last 8 years. Let half of Trump supporters tell it, America is at war with Muslims, Mexicans, gays, and liberals.

Trump's campaign had more hate and bullcrap than it did facts & policy. You look at the people at his rallies, and so many of them seem like such angry people. They're tired of all this 21st century thinking, black president, gays getting married, muslim children attending the same schools as their kids. Rural America "wants their country back."

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to support Trump, as I want what's best for my country more than anything. We survived 8 years of George W., we will survive 4 years of Trump. But boy oh boy, did Trump make a lot of promises to a lot of angry people out there. Can't wait to see if all these people going nuts for Trump today will be holding him accountable for the next 4 years when he fails to deliver on many of those promises. Did Trump supporters REALLY think a wall was going to be built?!

I blame democrats just as much for letting this happen, as many people found Hillary to be unlikable and untrustworthy. Bernie probably wins last night.

The entire planet is laughing at us right now.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:04 AM

245 posts, read 132,810 times
Quote:

You've been doing that to them the last decade with no fear of retaliation it's not impressive anymore, try something real edgy like offending one of your Islamic pets and see how that works for you, People like you make me sick, I'm educated and I'm in a great financial position but I wanna see my fellow American's helped not just told to f**k off. Liberal Elitist's like you are the real trash, go to Syria and leave the rest of us alone.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:12 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,033,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I don't mean to offend anybody here, but facts are facts. Uneducated, rural whites are where Trump won the presidency. They were his biggest turnout. Trump has been spewing hate-talk for the past 6 months and they ate it up. Build a wall to keep Mexicans out, create a national registration for all Muslims. They loved it. They cheered it.

I am devastated by how much hatred we still have in America. Some of the things Trump has said during this campaign and throughout his lifetime truly disgust me. And people came out in record numbers to vote for him.

Trump isn't dumb. He knew exactly what he was doing when he based most of his campaign on hate and fear-mongering. He tapped into that anger of rural America that has been growing for the last 8 years. Let half of Trump supporters tell it, America is at war with Muslims, Mexicans, gays, and liberals.

Trump's campaign had more hate and bullcrap than it did facts & policy. You look at the people at his rallies, and so many of them seem like such angry people. They're tired of all this 21st century thinking, black president, gays getting married, muslim children attending the same schools as their kids. Rural America "wants their country back."

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to support Trump, as I want what's best for my country more than anything. We survived 8 years of George W., we will survive 4 years of Trump. But boy oh boy, did Trump make a lot of promises to a lot of angry people out there. Can't wait to see if all these people going nuts for Trump today will be holding him accountable for the next 4 years when he fails to deliver on many of those promises. Did Trump supporters REALLY think a wall was going to be built?!

I blame democrats just as much for letting this happen, as many people found Hillary to be unlikable and untrustworthy. Bernie probably wins last night.

The entire planet is laughing at us right now.
Let's see if they're still laughing in a year or two... Especially when trade practices change,the border is FINALLY locked up etc.
Yep, we'll have to wait and see how this works out...

Old 11-09-2016, 08:36 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,691,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Would that be the same racist bigoted America that voted Obama in twice?
I think the statistics will show those people stayed home, they got tired of keeping their finger in the ****. (hole in the dam)

Old 11-09-2016, 08:40 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Muchas Gracias to Presidente Rafael Correa (Ecuador) for standing up for free speech and human rights (Julian Assange). The other industrialized nations of the world were ready to throw Julian "under the bus" and bury their collective heads in the sand. Without WIKILEAKS the outcome of our election might have been different. Your country has been a beacon for democracy while others not much.
Don't forget to thank the FBI. They played a much bigger part in it than wikileaks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections