Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 03:51 PM

3,333 posts, read 1,966,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Pretty sure all those polls were about the popular vote, and Clinton did win that. im also pretty sure that when these polls were tightening 2 weeks ago, you and others thought they were right.
Pretty sure the “popular” vote included non-citizens and is irrelevant anyway.
Pretty sure you and your homies on the left will continue to count your chickens before they are hatched.
And VERY SURE no matter what happens in November that democrats will still be angry and confused.

When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are and so on and so forth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2018, 03:53 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,235,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Pretty sure you and your homies on the left will continue to count your chickens before they are hatched.
And VERY SURE no matter what happens in November that democrats will still be angry and confused.

When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are and so on and so forth.
Pretty sure that there is absolutely zero evidence that non-citizens voted and it's just the teeny weeny peeny in the Oval Office that keeps making that claim because he can't stand the fact that he lost the popular vote by millions of votes. He demonstrates his butthurt on a regular basis by the fact that a year and a half after the election, he's STILL talking about it.

Old 06-09-2018, 04:00 PM

16,760 posts, read 8,226,477 times
The blue wave is getting bigger. The House GOP passed a bill to get rid of Children's Heath Coverage. I have seen some ads from primaries. In the general election the hits will keep on coming. Thanks GOP keep passing stupid bills.

Old 06-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 29 days ago)

29,597 posts, read 16,568,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post

you are wrong. simple as thar.

Old 06-10-2018, 10:37 AM

20,873 posts, read 9,563,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Come November libs are going to get their burning hair extinguished tsunami is a coming 70% of republicans said they can't wait to till November MAGA/KAGA
As far as I'm concerned, people like the above can continue to believe there's going to be a red wave come November, because when the inevitable blue wave in November arrives, it will be funny watching them go into shock.

Old 06-10-2018, 01:00 PM

1,196 posts, read 839,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
As far as I'm concerned, people like the above can continue to believe there's going to be a red wave come November, because when the inevitable blue wave in November arrives, it will be funny watching them go into shock.
As far as I'm concerned, people like the above can continue to believe there's going to be a Blue wave and continue poking at Trump, Come November Trumps Red Tsunami will rear up and eat them alive MAGAKAGA

Old 06-10-2018, 01:08 PM

22,194 posts, read 19,481,704 times
Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, people like the above can continue to believe there's going to be a Blue wave and continue poking at Trump, Come November Trumps Red Tsunami will rear up and eat them alive MAGAKAGA
Out of curiosity, how many seats do you think the GOP will have in the Senate and House once the new Congress is seated in January?

Old 06-10-2018, 02:04 PM

1,196 posts, read 839,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Out of curiosity, how many seats do you think the GOP will have in the Senate and House once the new Congress is seated in January?
8 Republican Senate seats are up for election in 2018, 25 Democratic seats + 2 independents who caucus with dems).10 Democratic seats are in states carried by Donald Trump.

A number-Senate I can live with any gain that gives the GOP 60+

The House any number that keeps the gavel in gop hands- the dems need 24+ for the gavel
No matter with Gerrymandering as it is GOP will win the House a in 2018 and 2020.MAGAKAGA

Old 06-10-2018, 04:23 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,563,933 times
Quote:
Incidentally, what on earth is KAGA supposed to stand for? Keep America Great Again? If so, do you realize that makes no logical sense? One does not "keep" America great "again." If you are "keeping" something, that means you already have it, and thus there is no need to do it "again." If I have a red rubber ball, and I want to "keep" it, it makes no logical sense that I want to "keep" my red rubber ball "again." You're saying:

"Keep my red rubber ball again."

That simply makes no logical sense. You cannot do something "again" when you already have it.

Old 06-10-2018, 04:33 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,630,065 times
Quote:
8 Republican Senate seats are up for election in 2018, 25 Democratic seats + 2 independents who caucus with dems).10 Democratic seats are in states carried by Donald Trump.

A number-Senate I can live with any gain that gives the GOP 60+

The House any number that keeps the gavel in gop hands- the dems need 24+ for the gavel
No matter with Gerrymandering as it is GOP will win the House a in 2018 and 2020.MAGAKAGA
That's not happening
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections