Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2022, 07:00 AM

1,839 posts, read 677,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Mitch was probably behind Fetterman winning.
How so? I don't think Mitch had any issue with Mehmet Oz. I saw ads (mostly on crime) against Fetterman sponsored by Mitch's PAC.

Old 11-09-2022, 07:01 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Who is "us" and please, don't even say democrats.
He means people that see the truth. Aka not the MAGAts.

Old 11-09-2022, 07:02 AM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post
He could have just waited two years and ran in NJ. He wouldn't need to ask Trump for endorsement, and he could even be pro-choice or not give awkward answers that local politicians need to be involved for abortions.

While NJ is a blue state, if DeSantis is on top of the Presidential ticket in 2024, Oz would have a chance with high turnout for DeSantis. And if Bob Menendez runs again even with his second scandal, it would help Oz that his competitor was unliked.
OZ would do better as a moderate democrat in NJ. DeSantis and Trump are a disaster as we seen the Midwest is rejecting MAGA politicians. Can't win the Whitehouse without the Midwest states.

Old 11-09-2022, 07:02 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
I want to see pictures of those who voted for a drooling neanderthal. It's hard for me to believe this is a real result.

Pennsylvanians, raise your hand if you voted for the Tard.
I’m not surprised at all and said he was going to win.

Old 11-09-2022, 07:06 AM

1,783 posts, read 1,554,854 times
Nothing but lies about John Fetterman. The same were repeatedly said about Biden being in a vegetative state.

Keep lying to yourselves

Old 11-09-2022, 07:18 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ondoner View Post
Nothing but lies about John Fetterman. The same were repeatedly said about Biden being in a vegetative state.

Keep lying to yourselves
Being soft on crime, defending and enabling criminals, freeloading off mom and dad until he was 49, dressing like a slob, evading taxes, a lousy mayor of a still lousy town, part time hours as Lt. Governor, vandalizing a black owned business, chasing an innocent black man with a shotgun, etc…, and being an incoherent dullard since his stroke as we saw during the debate aren’t lies….and he’s no doubt going to be entertaining to watch, just like Sleepy Joe has been.

Old 11-09-2022, 07:39 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,458,170 times
Fetterman for the win!

And did it without the rhetoric the right stoops to.
Kept his policy remarks on target.
He stayed civil.

Sometimes we need adults in the room. And he will be one of them.

Old 11-09-2022, 07:52 AM

6,824 posts, read 14,039,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Being soft on crime, defending and enabling criminals, freeloading off mom and dad until he was 49, dressing like a slob, evading taxes, a lousy mayor of a still lousy town, part time hours as Lt. Governor, vandalizing a black owned business, chasing an innocent black man with a shotgun, etc…, and being an incoherent dullard since his stroke as we saw during the debate aren’t lies….and he’s no doubt going to be entertaining to watch, just like Sleepy Joe has been.

This reminds of the time my friends wife left him. Just know it will get better in due time.

Old 11-09-2022, 08:05 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Hey, it's their choice. They will have to deal with it.

Old 11-09-2022, 08:13 AM

11,505 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I am going to enjoy a good hearty laugh of derision and scorn at the Pennsylvania electorate when Fetterman wins. He was a disaster before his stroke. Now he is a complete basket case. The PA voters get what they deserve with this one.

I will make some room here in Knoxville for sane Pennsylvanians fleeing the state after the election.

FWIW, Fetterman's stroke actually makes him less dangerous. He would be more like AOC level of danger if he still had all of his mental factulties. Instead, he will be slower and less capable of inflicting harm.
I posted that days ago.

Fetterman's irrational win sums up the entire state of US politics and the nation right now. The liberal Democratic electorate is officially insane.

You could run a comatose hospital patient with a "D" after their name, and liberals would vote for them. In fact, they just elected a dead Democrat woman to the State house in Memphis, TN.

You could run a wet dish towel with a "D" monogram, and liberals would elect it to office, which compares well to Fetterman at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections