Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2022, 11:38 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Maybe if you guys achieve 20% inflation, 30 million illegals, and double the number of fentanyl deaths, we'll have a chance. Well, probably not.
Casey is up in 2024. That said, a lot of this is the backside of Trump policy. Biden policy may finally undo or make things worse by that point. What Republicans have derided Biden on so far was put into place by Trump. It is typical the fifth year of any president is when the darkside of the president's policies rear their heads.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:48 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Trump screwed the GOP over with his stupid picks like OZ, and Mastriano.
Absolutely. Trump owns this by pimping unelectable wackadoodles.

Old 11-09-2022, 12:06 AM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Maybe if you guys achieve 20% inflation, 30 million illegals, and double the number of fentanyl deaths, we'll have a chance. Well, probably not.
Maybe if you guys ran quality candidate like McConnell said would have won tonight. Time to dump Trump and move on.

Old 11-09-2022, 01:43 AM

1,875 posts, read 650,616 times
I understand that some Pennsylvanians may feel that Mehmet Oz is not a native, but how is that different than Hillary Clinton being a New York senator?

I watched the entire F-O debate and I could not see how anyone can vote for Fetterman. Note: I have no skin in PA but just an observer. I would not care if Fetterman ran for mayor of Braddock, PA. Whatever he does and does not have no effects on me. But as a US Senator, Fetterman can either create or support policies that affects all Americans, and given what I have seen in that only debate, Fetterman does not have the mental prowess to support any national policy put forth by the Democrats other than to just simply rubberstamp said policies. His Senate seat is essentially wasted.

Old 11-09-2022, 01:58 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,092,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Casey is up in 2024. That said, a lot of this is the backside of Trump policy. Biden policy may finally undo or make things worse by that point. What Republicans have derided Biden on so far was put into place by Trump. It is typical the fifth year of any president is when the darkside of the president's policies rear their heads.
That funny because Biden’s dark side of his presidents’s policies were clearly evident in his first year. Nobody needs 5 years to see the warm on fossil fuel, surging inflation, failed withdrawal from Afghanistan, open borders, skyrocketing crime, whew long list.

Old 11-09-2022, 02:35 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,578,218 times
One of the reasons OZ lost is he does not live in PA he lives just outside NYC in NJ

Old 11-09-2022, 03:13 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,452,558 times
Turns out the elitists of City-Data shouldn't quit their day job when it comes to predicting election results. Us everyday Pennsylvanians never let the elitists dissuade us, and we got out and voted for the guy who has our back. Go Pennsylvania! Go Fetterman! Go us! Don't hate us, appreciate us! Don't hate us, get out there and try to understand the Fetterman voter! We matter! Our voice matters! Woooooo!

Old 11-09-2022, 04:33 AM

573 posts, read 260,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir View Post
Turns out the elitists of City-Data shouldn't quit their day job when it comes to predicting election results. Us everyday Pennsylvanians never let the elitists dissuade us, and we got out and voted for the guy who has our back. Go Pennsylvania! Go Fetterman! Go us! Don't hate us, appreciate us! Don't hate us, get out there and try to understand the Fetterman voter! We matter! Our voice matters! Woooooo!
Not sure WHY ppl would elect a Man who can barely speak or communicate ?
Maybe it a new trend in the country...

Biden can barely go by in 1 wk without saying some Stupid.... AT Least Fetterman keeps his mouth shut (and just stands there with a Blank Look).

I like John...but he should have done what was best for his Ppl; He's got no business running the 'A McDonald's' let alone a state.

OH WAITE....this explains the condition of Philly !
(oh i get it now... you want Destruction)...OK (have at it!)

Old 11-09-2022, 04:37 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The First View Post

Biden can barely go by in 1 wk without saying some Stupid.... AT Least Fetterman keeps his mouth shut (and just stands there with a Blank Look).

I like John...but he should have done what was best for his Ppl; He's got no business running the 'A McDonald's' let alone a state.

It wasn’t just Philly. Just sayin.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:39 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,452,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The First View Post

More disproven Republican talking points, and more Republican tears. You elitists crack me up. Cry more!!! The people have spoken!!! Goodbye to corporate greed-loving carpetbaggers! Go Pennsylvania!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections