Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2022, 05:18 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Anyways....

It sounds like the Fetterman / Oz election is going to be close. I read this evening that the group Bikers for Trump have been going door-to-door in Amish country, asking them to vote Republican on Tuesday.

https://www.newsweek.com/bikers-trum...triano-1757124

It's also been reported in the NYT and the WP, but the articles are paywalled.

This is why I love democracy!
It doesn’t say much about Pennsylvanians they’re close to electing a drooling retard. But I have optimism. Oz will win!

Old 11-04-2022, 05:21 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
It doesn’t say much about Pennsylvanians they’re close to electing a drooling retard. But I have optimism. Oz will win!
But just imagine!

Chris Cox from Bikers for Trump, riding up to an Amish farmhouse on (I'm guessing) his loud Harley Davison, walking up to the front door, knocking on it, and when the residents open the door, there he is, dressed in biker leathers, saying "I'd like to talk to you about voting Republican on Tuesday".

Only in America!

Old 11-04-2022, 05:32 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
But just imagine!

Chris Cox from Bikers for Trump, riding up to an Amish farmhouse on (I'm guessing) his loud Harley Davison, walking up to the front door, knocking on it, and when the residents open the door, there he is, dressed in biker leathers, saying "I'd like to talk to you about voting Republican on Tuesday".

Only in America!
Nothing wrong with that. Many would even say Amish folks are the strange ones. The more done to keep incoherent dullard Fetterman from winning is great stuff, but there are many with very low standards that greatly relate to him.

Old 11-04-2022, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nothing wrong with that.
I didn't say that there was anything wrong with that. I was merely sharing what I considered to be a humorous incident of different cultures crossing paths.

Have you no joyous laughter in your heart when noticing the diversity of human culture?

Old 11-04-2022, 05:52 PM

Quote:
I didn't say that there was anything wrong with that. I was merely sharing what I considered to be a humorous incident of different cultures crossing paths.

Have you no joyous laughter in your heart when noticing the diversity of human culture?
Great to hear, especially since you so often complain about meanie Republicans.

I’ve been a biker most all my life and don’t pay attention to diversity of culture. Everyone is human and we’ve met so many different folks in our travels, especially during charity rides, but I do get joyous laughter at folks promoting an incoherent dullard who’s debate was as hilarious as it is ridiculous.

Last edited by erieguy; 11-04-2022 at 06:11 PM..

Old 11-05-2022, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Great to hear, especially since you so often complain about meanie Republicans.
I complain about incompetent and or delusional people running for public office, with their only qualifications seeming to be that they were endorsed by the de facto party leader.

If you've read my postings over the past month, I've expressed the desire that a highly competent, very intelligent but currently retired Republican in my state would have opted to run for state governor. My guess is that she's aware that she's too "RINO" for the MAGA faction. I've also stated that there's a Republican running for US Congress in my state and, if I could, I would vote for him - but I don't live in his congressional district.

It's not meanie Republicans that I complain about - it's the crazy and/or incompetent ones that the MAGA faction is pushing forward that I have issues with.

Quote:
I’ve been a biker most all my life and don’t pay attention to diversity of culture. Everyone is human and we’ve met so many different folks in our travels, especially during charity rides but I do get joyous laughter at folks promoting an incoherent dullard who’s debate was as hilarious as it is ridiculous.
Yes, we get it. I think we all get it by now. You wish it to be known that the Democrat running for the US Senate from Pennsylvania is a mentally challenged individual who, in your opinion, has no hope of ever recovering from his stroke.

And you're in favor of the Republican because...because...you can't think of a reason why he couldn't be a good senator, and he's been endorsed by the MAGA faction leader. I do believe that if a tray of crudités were MAGA approved, you'd challenge everyone else to prove to you why a veggie platter couldn't be a good US Senator.

Old 11-05-2022, 07:46 AM

9,725 posts, read 14,269,161 times
Why in the world would anyone vote for one nit-wit (Fetterman) when we already have, at least, two nit-wits running the country (Biden-Harris) ??? Being sick is a horrible thing. But Fetterman using his illness to gain votes, is dispicable.

In my opinion, it probably comes down to, some of Fetterman's supporters feeling 'sorry for him'. Either that, or those voters have lost their minds, also!

Old 11-05-2022, 08:12 AM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
As brain damaged as Mr. Fetterman is, he's no more harmful than Mr. Rodgers.

MRS. Fetterman however, makes the Wicked Witch look like Snow White.

BEWARE OF MRS. FETTERMAN...you've been warned.

Old 11-05-2022, 08:27 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I am going to enjoy a good hearty laugh of derision and scorn at the Pennsylvania electorate when Fetterman wins. He was a disaster before his stroke. Now he is a complete basket case. The PA voters get what they deserve with this one.

I will make some room here in Knoxville for sane Pennsylvanians fleeing the state after the election.

FWIW, Fetterman's stroke actually makes him less dangerous. He would be more like AOC level of danger if he still had all of his mental factulties. Instead, he will be slower and less capable of inflicting harm.
What Fetterman is dealing with is called Aphasia which is a common effect of strokes. It affects a person`s ability to find words and form sentences, not their ability to think. He was a shoo-in before the stroke. A man who did his best for a broken down steel town vs. the guy from New jersey has never spent time in one of these towns and hasn`t the slightest idea what these people have had to endure. He made his money pushing bogus pills and cures. Yes, he`s been sued.

https://www.livescience.com/50576-dr...le-claims.html

Old 11-05-2022, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What Fetterman is dealing with is called Aphasia which is a common effect of strokes. It affects a person`s ability to find words and form sentences, not their ability to think. He was a shoo-in before the stroke. A man who did his best for a broken down steel town vs. the guy from New jersey has never spent time in one of these towns and hasn`t the slightest idea what these people have had to endure. He made his money pushing bogus pills and cures. Yes, he`s been sued.

https://www.livescience.com/50576-dr...le-claims.html
He was a lousy mayor and the town is still lousy. He was a dullard before and is an incoherent dullard now. The idea of him representing an entire state is hilarious. He only puts in part time hours as Lt. Governor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections