Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2022, 08:45 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
I complain about incompetent and or delusional people running for public office, with their only qualifications seeming to be that they were endorsed by the de facto party leader.

If you've read my postings over the past month, I've expressed the desire that a highly competent, very intelligent but currently retired Republican in my state would have opted to run for state governor. My guess is that she's aware that she's too "RINO" for the MAGA faction. I've also stated that there's a Republican running for US Congress in my state and, if I could, I would vote for him - but I don't live in his congressional district.

It's not meanie Republicans that I complain about - it's the crazy and/or incompetent ones that the MAGA faction is pushing forward that I have issues with.

Yes, we get it. I think we all get it by now. You wish it to be known that the Democrat running for the US Senate from Pennsylvania is a mentally challenged individual who, in your opinion, has no hope of ever recovering from his stroke.

And you're in favor of the Republican because...because...you can't think of a reason why he couldn't be a good senator, and he's been endorsed by the MAGA faction leader. I do believe that if a tray of crudités were MAGA approved, you'd challenge everyone else to prove to you why a veggie platter couldn't be a good US Senator.
And Fetterman is the definition of incompetence and delusional. He already has a terrible resume, puts in part time hours as Lt. Governor, chased an innocent black man with a gun, vandalized a black owned business, was a lousy mayor of still a lousy town, evaded taxes, and freeloaded off mom and dad until he was 49 years old, and is even more incoherent since his stroke.

Wow, 2 Republicans, and you insist everyone else is MAGA.

It’s already known that he’s mentally challenged. That was so easy to see in the debate.

Lol. Love the crudite complaint, and especially when folks cry about his wealth and how many houses he has. The jealousy is a terrible look.

Actually, I’ve yet to hear why Oz can’t be a great Senator, but please do provide information why he can’t, and please be specific, other than muh crudite?

Old 11-05-2022, 10:21 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Actually, I’ve yet to hear why Oz can’t be a great Senator, but please do provide information why he can’t, and please be specific, other than muh crudite?
You're employing a logical fallacy to defend Oz's qualifications for senator.

I might as well say that Oz would be an excellent child molester, but please do provide information why he can't.

Old 11-05-2022, 10:28 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
He was a dullard before...
You keep insisting on that. Yet the man has two advanced college degrees, an MBA from UConn and a Master's degree in Public Policy from Harvard.

You know lots of dullards who have advanced degrees?

My issue isn't that Fetterman's some sort of impressive politician and deserves the Senate seat because of that.

My issue is that there are those who falsely believe that a media celebrity who used to practice medicine and who has no experience in either government or business management is somehow qualified to fill one of the higher seats in the federal government (no, pushing dietary supplements isn't experience in business management, unless you want to compare OZ to Alex Jones), simply because he was tapped by the leader of the MAGA faction.

I look forward to the day that the MAGA faction is laughed out of the Republican, and sanity and intelligence return to the GOP. I'd still be voting for Republican candidates, except that the MAGAs keep primarying the sane and intelligent candidates.

Old 11-05-2022, 11:07 AM

Quote:
You're employing a logical fallacy to defend Oz's qualifications for senator.

I might as well say that Oz would be an excellent child molester, but please do provide information why he can't.
In other words you continue to deflect and use strawman arguments because you have no reason that Oz can’t be a great Senator, just muh crudite.

Old 11-05-2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
You keep insisting on that. Yet the man has two advanced college degrees, an MBA from UConn and a Master's degree in Public Policy from Harvard.

You know lots of dullards who have advanced degrees?

My issue isn't that Fetterman's some sort of impressive politician and deserves the Senate seat because of that.

My issue is that there are those who falsely believe that a media celebrity who used to practice medicine and who has no experience in either government or business management is somehow qualified to fill one of the higher seats in the federal government (no, pushing dietary supplements isn't experience in business management, unless you want to compare OZ to Alex Jones), simply because he was tapped by the leader of the MAGA faction.

I look forward to the day that the MAGA faction is laughed out of the Republican, and sanity and intelligence return to the GOP. I'd still be voting for Republican candidates, except that the MAGAs keep primarying the sane and intelligent candidates.
He’s proof that being educated doesn’t equal intelligence. He has a terrible resume and has done most nothing as mayor of Braddock as it’s still lousy and puts in part time hours as Lt. Governor with little to no accomplishments.

It’s funny how you you continue to provide no reason why Oz can’t be a great Senator, other than because MAGA and crudite, lol

You’re pulling the D lever no matter who it is, especially promoting an incoherent dullard like Fetterman that’s worse since his stroke and has almost zero accomplishments other than the ability to freeload off of his parents until he was 49, defending and enabling criminals, evading taxes until he got sued, wanting to raise taxes etc…and you’ll never stop with MAGA. It’s already been 6+ years and will no doubt continue for a long time.

Old 11-05-2022, 03:11 PM

13,281 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Latest A rated poll shows Fetterman +6. I guess voters in PA don't have an issue with his medical condition.

Old 11-05-2022, 03:31 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
I saw Obama had to hold his arm up for him at the rally.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 11-05-2022, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Latest A rated poll shows Fetterman +6. I guess voters in PA don't have an issue with his medical condition.
They greatly relate to it, along with free stuff, defending and enabling criminals, dressing like a slob, low standards, etc… It’s a blue state after all, which would make it hilarious if he loses.

Old 11-05-2022, 05:24 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,324,092 times
Forget his crudite comment. Are you smarter than a 5th Grader, Dr. Oz? PA is not on the Atlantic Ocean. So what is his excuse for that? I guess he cannot tell the difference between PA and NJ?

Please don't start talking about the Delaware River emptying into the Atlantic Ocean. Cross that river and you are in JERSEY.

Old 11-05-2022, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Forget his crudite comment. Are you smarter than a 5th Grader, Dr. Oz? PA is not on the Atlantic Ocean. So what is his excuse for that? I guess he cannot tell the difference between PA and NJ?

Please don't start talking about the Delaware River emptying into the Atlantic Ocean. Cross that river and you are in JERSEY.
Lol. Oz is plenty smart as he’s proven. Fetterman has proven the opposite, and with a terrible resume.

Interesting how you promote Fetterman who greatly wants to raise taxes but you don’t live in NY because of high taxes. Funny stuff how folks vote for what they left/can’t afford to make it like where they were from and left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections