Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2022, 11:51 AM

253 posts, read 191,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
His campaign should not be covering up how bad off this guy is.
Well, dems covered up Biden's condition (still do) so there's that....

Old 10-26-2022, 11:53 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post

A red headed liberal comedian that is not funny wanting to be on Comedy Central.. Is he going to do a video on Fetterman?

Old 10-26-2022, 12:06 PM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 912904 View Post
Well, dems covered up Biden's condition (still do) so there's that....

It's all about winning. Had Biden dropped dead a week after taking office the Dem leadership would have been (quietly) thrilled Harris was taking over.

Fetterman? My guess is his campaign staff (as well as the Dem leadership) understand he'll need to step down at some point should he win. But that's all good.

I'm sure the Left would love for his wife to fill the seat.

Old 10-26-2022, 12:18 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,667,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
This thread is about the Pennsylvania Senate race. Please stay on topic.
Dr. Oz would not have won the primary if Trump had not directed his obedient disciples to vote for him.

Old 10-26-2022, 12:21 PM

29,824 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Dr. Oz would not have won the primary if Trump had not directed his obedient disciples to vote for him.

Really? It couldn't be because many people consider him well spoken, intelligent, successful, etc? I think you underestimate how much some people respect and admire successful people. And I say this as someone who knows next to nothing about the guy. I've never watched his program. Hearing him on the debate last night was actually the first time I've ever heard him speak at length. The same is true of Fettermen. I judge politicians based on what I see, hear, and learn about them, as well as the policies they support/oppose. For the most part, I ignore what people tell me to think about these people.

Old 10-26-2022, 12:32 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,667,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Really? It couldn't be because many people consider him well spoken, intelligent, successful, etc? I think you underestimate how much some people respect and admire successful people. And I say this as someone who knows next to nothing about the guy. I've never watched his program. Hearing him on the debate last night was actually the first time I've ever heard him speak at length. The same is true of Fettermen. I judge politicians based on what I see, hear, and learn about them, as well as the policies they support/oppose. For the most part, I ignore what people tell me to think about these people.
He is well spoken, intelligent, and successful. But for some reason he decided to throw that away and promote false medical cures on TV, when he more than most people knew the products would not cure anything. If you judge people based on what you see, hear, and learn about them, then read and watch this.

Scientists tallied up all the advice on Dr. Oz's show. Half of it was baseless or wrong.

Old 10-26-2022, 01:10 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
My guess is Fetterman was in better health when a decision was made for him to run. I get why he was considered a dream candidate for the Dems. However, if his health was this poor a year ago I don't see how anyone would think it could be hidden indefinitely.
Fetterman was never the candidate, it was always his wife, that is why they are continuing to run. If they can just fool the ignorant a little longer and win, then the real Marxist wife will take over. It worked for Brandon, when dealing with democrat voters it's pretty simple to fool them.
Quote by Hillary Clinton “Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They’re easy to manipulate. That’s the easy part."

Old 10-26-2022, 01:12 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Fettertard is still smarter than Halfwit Herschel Walker
So now Hershel is running in PA? Another example of a left wing voter, just a few states off.

Old 10-26-2022, 04:19 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Judging from his performance last night, I think that the guy would have a rough time managing his own affairs, let alone represent his state in the Senate. He's not making sound health decisions for himself - that man should be in a health rehab facility recovering from his medical issues.
I saw some clips on Mark Dice, and well, it's like he went to the same MK Ultra camp that Biden went to. He will be a nice obedient puppet for the NWO.

Old 10-26-2022, 04:36 PM

17,391 posts, read 16,540,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Do you think that Biden's endorsement of Fetterman helped? If so, which candidate did it help?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections