Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2022, 04:22 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
It's a double red flag.

a) that he knows he's cognitively compromised and

b) that he's morally corrupt by trying to hide it.

I'm surprised the media hasn't jump on the fake medical report by his donor. This is huge red flag about him. Putting aside the medical condition, it shows how he would govern of lying to the public and providing fake reports.

Old 10-21-2022, 04:23 PM

3,241 posts, read 3,198,364 times
Watch out for Fetterman, the cavalry is coming to save him. CNN reports that Saint BHO is joining him on the campaign trail.

Old 10-21-2022, 04:44 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Like the Fetterman's donor who got paid to make a fake report. ok
Bingo

Old 10-21-2022, 06:08 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_c55 View Post
There are sitting members of Congress and other offices who have had strokes and other health issues. Many of them much older and little is said about it..
Yeah, exactly. This cat is only 53, and being elected to the Senate for his first term. If his health is this bad now, what's it going to be like ten years from now?

Old 10-21-2022, 06:19 PM

19,846 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Even worse, he didn't follow his doctor's instructions and did not take his medications nor adjust his diet for the years after being diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. His cardiologist only saw him again after his stroke.

"A statement from Fetterman's cardiologist Dr. Ramesh Chandra on Friday revealed that he had previously undisclosed heart conditions and had not seen any doctor or taken his required medications since first being diagnosed in 2017.

"I first saw John in 2017," wrote Chandra. "He was experiencing swelling in his feet and came to get it checked out. That is when I diagnosed him with atrial
fibrillation, an irregular heart rhythm, along with a decreased heart pump."

"I had prescribed medications along with improved diet and exercise and asked
him to follow up again in the following months," he continued. "Instead, I did not see him again until yesterday. John did not go to any doctor for 5 years and did not continue taking his medications."

https://www.newsweek.com/john-fetter...stroke-1712768

Old 10-21-2022, 06:36 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Who votes for a guy (Fetterman) who never had a real job in his life, * lives off his parents...until age 53?

Who votes for a guy who is in terrible health that is so bad, he cannot communicate effectively? ....oh, scratch that one.

Who votes for a guy who works so hard to get felons out of prison, then gives them jobs working for his campaign?

Pennsylvanians are too smart to vote for Fetterman. I'm surprised that the polls have it as close as they do.

I hope Fetterman gets the healthcare he so badly needs...and soon.

Old 10-21-2022, 07:26 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Your opinion should still come with reasons why you feel this way, yet still nothing to back up why he’s not taking it seriously, so it’s obviously because muh Republican.

Funny how you bring up a pet rock as Fetterclowns mental capacity and comprehension doesn’t appear far from that…and you’ll still vote for him because muh Democrat.

Many folks will certainly vote for the D no matter what, even for a Dem with a terrible resume, chased an innocent black man with a gun, vandalized a black man’s business, evades taxes, has freeloaded off his parents most all his life, defends and enables criminals, recently had a stroke that causes him not to be competent and comprehend properly, etc…

Your refusal to back up your claims results in constant deflection, as you have no explanation as to why someone from another state can’t be a great politician from another state. You, as usual, have no proof or reasons to your claims, and it’s hilarious how you say I’m being irrationally defensive when I’m simply asking for reasons and proof to your claims, to which you obviously have none, so your response is “my observations” instead, lol
Fetterman thought the black guy did something wrong so he held him at gun point. Strange that the black man didn't charge the gun welding white guy because he's in fear for his life. Why didn't he follow the script?

Old 10-21-2022, 07:49 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Fetterman thought the black guy did something wrong so he held him at gun point. Strange that the black man didn't charge the gun welding white guy because he's in fear for his life. Why didn't he follow the script?
Isn't that called false imprisonment?

Old 10-22-2022, 08:56 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post

Who had a stroke that left him very damage to talk and to communicate or understand? Not in the U.S. Senate and that candidate paid a donor to make a fake medical report?
Oh my. Your implication that John Fetterman is very damaged due to a resolved brain blood clot ----caused by the common & treatable problem known as atrial fibrillation--- and cannot talk or communicate or understand is what is wholly fake, dear. Strike 1.

BTW there are plenty of senators who have served or are currently serving who've had strokes. Strike 2, Juan.

So, you are implying that paying one's physician for medical care and his/her report is evidence of Fetterman fraud, but medical reports generated & released by Dr. Oz himself--- known for his knack for quackery---to claim his own physical fitness for office are evidence of credibility? Strike 3.

I think you've been duped, Juan, by the Trumpism playbook whose golden rule is, "repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it"
Sadly you are posting redundantly in every one of the more than 19 Fetterman threads on this forum repeating the lies. Why is that?

Lies, I might add, that have been irrefutably debunked and exposed as deceitful dirty desperate debauchery by Mehmet OZ the forced birth, election denier TV personality recently appointed and anointed to be a political candidate by a fellow disgraced TV celebrity aka the former guy.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-22-2022 at 09:22 AM..

Old 10-22-2022, 09:16 AM

19,846 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Oh my. Your implication that John Fetterman is very damaged due to a resolved brain blood clot ----caused by the common & treatable problem known as atrial fibrillation--- and cannot talk or communicate or understand is what is wholly fake, dear. Strike 1.

BTW there are plenty of senators who have served or are currently serving who've had strokes. Strike 2, Juan.

So, you are implying that paying one's physician for medical care and his/her report is evidence of Fetterman fraud, but medical reports generated & released by Dr. Oz himself--- known for his knack for quackery---to claim his own physical fitness for office are evidence of credibility? Strike 3.

I think you've been duped, Juan, by the Trumpism playbook whose golden rule is, "repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it"
Sadly you are posting redundantly in every one of the more than 19 Fetterman threads on this forum repeating the lies. Why is that?

Lies, I might add, that have been irrefutably debunked and exposed as deceitful dirty desperate campaign treachery

Why not get a report from his cardiologist? Wouldn't that offer better insight into his current condition as well as prognosis?

"A statement from Fetterman's cardiologist Dr. Ramesh Chandra on Friday revealed that he had previously undisclosed heart conditions and had not seen any doctor or taken his required medications since first being diagnosed in 2017.

"I first saw John in 2017," wrote Chandra. "He was experiencing swelling in his feet and came to get it checked out. That is when I diagnosed him with atrial
fibrillation, an irregular heart rhythm, along with a decreased heart pump."

"I had prescribed medications along with improved diet and exercise and asked
him to follow up again in the following months," he continued. "Instead, I did not see him again until yesterday. John did not go to any doctor for 5 years and did not continue taking his medications."

https://www.newsweek.com/john-fetter...stroke-1712768
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections