Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2022, 09:25 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why not get a report from his cardiologist? Wouldn't that offer better insight into his current condition as well as prognosis?

"A statement from Fetterman's cardiologist Dr. Ramesh Chandra on Friday revealed that he had previously undisclosed heart conditions and had not seen any doctor or taken his required medications since first being diagnosed in 2017.

"I first saw John in 2017," wrote Chandra. "He was experiencing swelling in his feet and came to get it checked out. That is when I diagnosed him with atrial
fibrillation, an irregular heart rhythm, along with a decreased heart pump."

"I had prescribed medications along with improved diet and exercise and asked
him to follow up again in the following months," he continued. "Instead, I did not see him again until yesterday. John did not go to any doctor for 5 years and did not continue taking his medications."

https://www.newsweek.com/john-fetter...stroke-1712768

Old 10-22-2022, 09:32 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why not get a report from his cardiologist? Wouldn't that offer better insight into his current condition as well as prognosis?

"A statement from Fetterman's cardiologist Dr. Ramesh Chandra on Friday revealed that he had previously undisclosed heart conditions and had not seen any doctor or taken his required medications since first being diagnosed in 2017.

"I first saw John in 2017," wrote Chandra. "He was experiencing swelling in his feet and came to get it checked out. That is when I diagnosed him with atrial
fibrillation, an irregular heart rhythm, along with a decreased heart pump."

"I had prescribed medications along with improved diet and exercise and asked
him to follow up again in the following months," he continued. "Instead, I did not see him again until yesterday. John did not go to any doctor for 5 years and did not continue taking his medications."

https://www.newsweek.com/john-fetter...stroke-1712768
Nice try but no cigar. A cardiologist is not a neurologist. John Fetterman's stroke was treated by neurology and his cardiac issues, here and now in 2022 are controlled.

The fact remains: Our lieutenant governor's cognitive abilities are being deceitfully destroyed by the debauchery of a desperate campaign.
John Fetterman has a resolving auditory processing issue and not a cognitive issue.

Although the term auditory is associated with hearing, auditory processing issues relate to the sequence of sounds we hear that get processed into words/language. In our lieutenant-governor's case it means he occasionally will process a spoken/heard word into one with missing or mashed syllables. His mind/brain/intellect recognizes this, and he is then able to adjust it and/or search out the correct phrase or word. In his case these mistakes are resolving faster and with less occurrences as the weeks have passed. Of course, the speed of his recovery is due to hard work & determination at therapy.

Again: This is neither a cognitive nor intellectual issue as some on this thread insist. He has no changes to his mental action of acquiring knowledge or understanding through thought. Full Stop.

It might be possible to overlook the mocking of physical ailments & the onslaught of never-ending lies & bogus assertions--- dishonestly attacking John Fetterman as very brain damaged and unable to communicate or understand--- by ignorant posters, but it is wholly inexcusable coming from the candidate, Dr. Oz. You know, the discredited MAGA doctor, turned TV star, who touts his medical skills and supposed compassion and people skills as a reason to be my senator.

Shameful, all of it. And it is highly unlikely that either will stop as both, the posters on this thread and Oz himself, have repeatedly shown us they are immune to facts and bereft of decency.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-22-2022 at 09:40 AM..

Old 10-22-2022, 10:41 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Fetterwoman is going to lose. He richly deserves to lose.

Old 10-22-2022, 11:08 AM

6,035 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Fetterwoman is going to lose. He richly deserves to lose.
Yep! And, I am beginning to think Mr. Mastriano will win, as well.

It would be worth voting for Mr. Mastriano just so that he can remove Mr. Krasner, the District Attorney of Philadelphia, from office! He absolutely needs to go!

Old 10-22-2022, 12:46 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,670,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Yep! And, I am beginning to think Mr. Mastriano will win, as well.

It would be worth voting for Mr. Mastriano just so that he can remove Mr. Krasner, the District Attorney of Philadelphia, from office! He absolutely needs to go!
Do you have any concerns about Mastriano's connections to QAnon and the neo-Nazi website GAB?

Old 10-22-2022, 12:49 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Do you have any concerns about Mastriano's connections to QAnon and the neo-Nazi website GAB?
No.

I'm far more concerned about Shapiro's ties to the Biden regime and the Marxists in the Democrat Party and the government bureaucracies.

Old 10-22-2022, 02:16 PM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
No.

I'm far more concerned about Shapiro's ties to the Biden regime and the Marxists in the Democrat Party and the government bureaucracies.
That's the thing this if fast becoming an anti Biden and anti crime election. All these local races many voters are going to blame the party or party in power in places like Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. Sure they cite some examples of them or allies actually doing their job like they're supposed to but is it worth rewarding them with your vote.

Old 10-22-2022, 03:19 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
I have more concerns about the false race card playing and the sleazy identity politics in your post.

Old 10-22-2022, 03:41 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_c55 View Post
I agree that Mastriano is a long shot, but I dont think its a sure thing he loses.

RCP is a compilation of left-leaning polls, so it's just propaganda.

Notice how Rasmussen isnt included in their data for instance.

I think Mastriano will wind up closer than the RCP average is showing right now which has him -9.6%.

I'll try to remember to return her Nov 9th to see if I was right.

Old 10-22-2022, 08:11 PM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
On a CNN appearance Fetterman seems to suggest an indefinite lockdown in Pennsylvania.

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20...D-Lockdown.htm

Said the state had plateaued but had no plans to open things " if at all"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections