Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2022, 12:57 AM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF7uTEaNIA

Old 10-26-2022, 07:18 AM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,780,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Fretterman struggled yet OZ still lagging in the polls.

You still trust polls? Oz will win. Walker will win. Unfortunately I think Kelly will win also.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:06 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Response from Fetterman when asked about raising the federal minimum wage to $15/hr:
No. We we all have to make sure that everyone that works is able to, that's that's the most American bargain, that if you work full time you should be able to live in dignity as well true. And I believe they haven't have any business as being being uh you can't have businesses being subsidized by not paying into, uh, individuals that just simply can't evade to pay their own way.
This timeline can't be real. We must be in a simulation or something. None of this could really be happening in a world filled with intelligent beings.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:08 AM

45,579 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Debate is here.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:30 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,661,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
WOW, Fetterman is a complete train wreck.

Why on Earth would anyone vote for Fetterman?

If you can't vote for Oz, just don't vote at all. A vote for Fetterman is a very dangerous vote.

The main is a disaster and has extremely fringe policy positions on the rare occasions he actually managed to say what they are.
Did you vote for Trump? The man is a disaster and has extremely fringe policy positions on the rare occasions he actually managed to say what they are. Do I need to mention he is also extremely dishonest and a threat to our Constitution?

Old 10-26-2022, 08:32 AM

29,818 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Response from Fetterman when asked about raising the federal minimum wage to $15/hr:
No. We we all have to make sure that everyone that works is able to, that's that's the most American bargain, that if you work full time you should be able to live in dignity as well true. And I believe they haven't have any business as being being uh you can't have businesses being subsidized by not paying into, uh, individuals that just simply can't evade to pay their own way.
This timeline can't be real. We must be in a simulation or something. None of this could really be happening in a world filled with intelligent beings.

I donno, those soy boy fake political analysts and commentators must know something about Fetterman that we don't, because they were busy tripping over themselves to defend and make excuses for his sorry behind. They don't even come to the rescue for Biden like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Did you vote for Trump? The man is a disaster and has extremely fringe policy positions on the rare occasions he actually managed to say what they are. Do I need to mention he is also extremely dishonest and a threat to our Constitution?

I can say the same thing about many democrats. We are all entitled to our own opinions. But since this isn't a Trump thread, he has nothing to do with this topic. This thread is about Fetterman vs Oz.

Old 10-26-2022, 09:08 AM

1,411 posts, read 565,526 times
Quote:

But, but...........Trump; typical deflecting twaddle, but not surprising.
Good to know you are living up to your moniker.

Old 10-26-2022, 09:10 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
But, but...........Trump; typical deflecting twaddle, but not surprising.
Good to know you are living up to your moniker.
Bingo…Fetterman is a mess as many of us predicted, proved it during the debate, and is always because Trump.

Old 10-26-2022, 09:10 AM

6,019 posts, read 2,840,559 times
Quote:
This thread is about the Pennsylvania Senate race. Please stay on topic.

Old 10-26-2022, 10:43 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,532 times
Quote:
I see the villageidiot supports FetterTard. You cannot make this up folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections