Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 05:33 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,211,794 times

Advertisements

This proves old Rev Wright: Obama is a politican, ans will say whatever he needs to say to get elected!
This is just more pandering.
The only ones falling for this crap are his followers and they will fall for anything, them
and the media of course!!
and before you say it, let me say it
I don't care what he does, he will never get my vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2008, 05:34 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,861,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Not at all. Do you really think that most people won't see this for what it truly is? A slimy politician just doing and saying what he needs for political expediency.

So.. you don't think people will have a leg to stand on when they run these tapes in the fall? Think again. They will still be an issue AND relevant.

It just shows more about his character.
Also, can you imagine how irate the hard-core members of this church and those like it (I've read that 1/3 - 1/4 African American churces believe in similar afro-centric theolgy, pls someone correct me if I'm wrong) are going to be?

He had to do it, but I agree with you he has been tarred by his LONG and deep association with the nutballs.

I think he was like a trapped rat...had to bail on these creeps but they will be sharpening the long knives for him now. They (the ones who squeal with delight at racist remarks) appear koo koo...so they will probably call him the anti-christ or too "white" now.

Oh...this just gets better and better. Better stock up on some more popcorn.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:36 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,750,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
Better stock up on some more popcorn.
I'm stocking up on more Effen Vodka ... my glass is getting empty!

Old 05-31-2008, 05:36 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times
The question will be not why did you leave (we ALL know why) but why did you stay so long?

When you are forced to do this kind of thing, it never looks good. It goes to judgement and character.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:37 PM

Quote:
The question will be not why did you leave (we ALL know why) but why did you stay so long?

When you are forced to do this kind of thing, it never looks good. It goes to judgement and character.
Didn't wanna tick off the Missus?

Old 05-31-2008, 05:37 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times
Do you think when the "Whitey" tape comes out, he will throw Michelle under the bus? Divorce her? Lock her in the closet with duck tape on her mouth?

Old 05-31-2008, 05:38 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,779,480 times
Quote:
Waiting for link;

He's thrown them under the bus. The people that have helped him get where he is today. That have nurtured and assisted him in his political aspirations. That church that was so VERY, VERY important to him socially, economically, culturally and politically.

Will they exact revenge?
Oh please! Gimme a friggin break! People leave churchs every day to go and join new ones. He didn't say he was leaving his friends and associates. And unlike the Republicans, he is not leaving his wife either. It is probably best for him and best for the church too. They don't like all the bad attention.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Gosh, the Obama loons are back on Hagee again.

McCain never sat in his church ever, would not have sat for 20 years like Obama has.

I agree, it took him 7 months to make this decision. How the heck is this moron going to run a country when he cannot even make an EASY decision such as this.

And shows how weak he is, he caves under pressure. Gosh what would he too if our country was threatened, give in like he did here?

I still do not trust it, I would like to see his financial records in a month or two to see if he is still donating 5k per month. I think this is just a typical fools game by Obama.

Sorry Obamakins, he just handed us another gift!!
He didn't cave under pressure. He would have resigned at the first hint of controversy months ago if he had caved. He wanted to give the new minister of the church a chance.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Do you think when the "Whitey" tape comes out, he will throw Michelle under the bus? Divorce her? Lock her in the closet with duck tape on her mouth?
Where is the "whitey tape"?? I keep hearing about it but I have not seen it yet. Are you sure it exist?

Old 05-31-2008, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Where is the "whitey tape"?? I keep hearing about it but I have not seen it yet. Are you sure it exist?
fingers crossed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections