Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
I love it. The catty, b*tchy attacks continue. No lessons learned over the last two weeks. The one that's gonna be delivered by the thousands of moderate, undecided women in 8 weeks though is the one which is gonna sting the most. Keep it up angry kitties, the McCain campaign can't buy this kind of publicity.
Weren't you expecting it, though? I KNEW when they kept complaining that she hadn't given an interview yet that they were just waiting for her to talk so they could attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 06:55 PM

645 posts, read 909,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMolly View Post
I feel sorry for all you Liberals. It has got to be so painful to realize how close you came. It has to be tough to know that if only Barack had picked Hillary, Sarah Palin would still just be the Governor of Alaska. It has to hurt terribly to see Barack finally learning how it feels to see people's backs.
What? Is the election over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMolly View Post
America is looking for change. Barack said it so it must be so. But then they saw he's really not offering change at all, just same old/same old. Then along comes Sarah Palin, a down to earth, self assured, common sense/no nonsence kind of lady. And she's got everyone hopping, spinning and twirling.
Do you even understand the issues? Can you tell me the difference between John McCain's economic policy and GWB's? Can you tell me what John McCain's plan is to fix Medicare and SS? His policies are inline with GWB's that is not change. When will America stop voting for the best looking, and vote for the smart guy? I was embarrassed for her during the interview. Didn't the handlers tell her not to mention GOD so much. Please. She didn't have a clue.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:00 PM

645 posts, read 909,878 times
Quote:
I love it. The catty, b*tchy attacks continue. No lessons learned over the last two weeks. The one that's gonna be delivered by the thousands of moderate, undecided women in 8 weeks though is the one which is gonna sting the most. Keep it up angry kitties, the McCain campaign can't buy this kind of publicity.
They should have kept the gag order in place. Clearly she did not represent the campaign well. Will be interesting if they let her do any more interviews. Handlers should have coached her not to bring GOD into it so much... Doesn't bode well with the moderate, undecided women.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:06 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,966,793 times
Quote:
That is so pathetically sexist, there's just nothing else to say about your post...except that I think even Palin would be offended by it!

Old 09-11-2008, 07:12 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
LOL keep freaking out. Not a single talking head that I saw on TV had anything on her. Even MSNBC were salivating going through the answers but she was fine. They mentioned she was slightly LESS HAWKISH than Bush himself on the "bush doctrine" and she gave the same answers as everybody else on Nato. And they commented she could have been a bit more "herself" which was to say so she coulda gotten landmined.

NOBODY had a thing on her so keep hoping for tomorrow to be bad.

You're just mad that even with her LIMITED EXPERIENCE she can convey a more cohesive thought and show more leadership than the MESSIAH.

It's a gift, sorry. MAYBE even a gift from GOD lolololol

Old 09-11-2008, 07:20 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,676,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
That is so pathetically sexist, there's just nothing else to say about your post...except that I think even Palin would be offended by it!

Old 09-11-2008, 08:03 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,966,793 times
Rachel Maddow just said politics are on hold for a few hours more - they are not going off on this for a reason (9/11), IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
LOL keep freaking out. Not a single talking head that I saw on TV had anything on her. Even MSNBC were salivating going through the answers but she was fine. They mentioned she was slightly LESS HAWKISH than Bush himself on the "bush doctrine" and she gave the same answers as everybody else on Nato. And they commented she could have been a bit more "herself" which was to say so she coulda gotten landmined.

NOBODY had a thing on her so keep hoping for tomorrow to be bad.

You're just mad that even with her LIMITED EXPERIENCE she can convey a more cohesive thought and show more leadership than the MESSIAH.

It's a gift, sorry. MAYBE even a gift from GOD lolololol

Old 09-11-2008, 08:39 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmolly View Post
she neither stumbled or bumbled. She did skirt the questions, but everyone does that. I'd like to hear direct answers, but if she did that i'd worry she wasn't ready to be vp. Since she has that down, she's ready.

If you want to watch a stumbling and bumbling candidate, just catch mr. Obama without a script ......... "but, but, but, but, but...." , "no, no, no, no, no....." and so on.

Somehow i doubt ms palin is in need of your sympathy. The voters have not seen tonight that she's not ready to be a vp.

How do you figure that?

I feel sorry for all you liberals. It has got to be so painful to realize how close you came. It has to be tough to know that if only barack had picked hillary, sarah palin would still just be the governor of alaska. It has to hurt terribly to see barack finally learning how it feels to see people's backs.

America is looking for change. Barack said it so it must be so. But then they saw he's really not offering change at all, just same old/same old. Then along comes sarah palin, a down to earth, self assured, common sense/no nonsence kind of lady. And she's got everyone hopping, spinning and twirling.

It's such fun to watch.

amen!!

Old 09-11-2008, 08:41 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie1964 View Post
They should have kept the gag order in place. Clearly she did not represent the campaign well. Will be interesting if they let her do any more interviews. Handlers should have coached her not to bring GOD into it so much... Doesn't bode well with the moderate, undecided women.

funny how the folks that do not seem to like God very much
they sure bring Him up a lot???
I AM NOT UNDECIDED
DEMOCRATS FOR MCCAIN/PALIN

Old 09-12-2008, 04:40 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
I about choked on my coffee. After that interview, the not so angry kitties saw the true colors of the aquanetted lipsticked pitbull.

Meow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections