Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 02:31 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,146,109 times

Advertisements

I notice The Globe is careful. They simply call the issues "charges" not facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2008, 02:33 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,942,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
Kooter, The Globe is less credible than the National Enquirer.
What I think is funny is the lower half of the Globe cover has been cut off. Some reason you didn't want people to see the other articles?

Let me guess, one headline reads: Space Aliens Use Outerspace Glue to Cement Jennifer Aniston to Britney Spears. Another headline says: Miracle Mom Gives Birth to Kangaroo while Hopping Around Delivery Room.

addendum: LOL, I see that after I posted this, Kootr resubmitted the photo to show the entire cover. Great stories there--Donny Osmond's divorce nightmare and a scoop about Casey Anthony wanting to kill her parents. Oh, and Ted Kennedy is fleeing his family!!!!! Really gives the Obama story a lot of credence.

Last edited by normie; 12-14-2008 at 02:40 PM.. Reason: added addendum after photo was reposted

Old 12-14-2008, 02:35 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
What I think is funny is the lower half of the Globe cover has been cut off. Some reason you didn't want people to see the other articles, Kootr?

Let me guess, one headline reads: Space Aliens Use Outerspace Glue to Cement Jennifer Aniston to Britney Spears. Another headline says: Miracle Mom Gives Birth to Kangaroo while Hopping Around Delivery Room.
Here's the rest of it..

And here's a link to their archive of articles: Archives - Globe Magazine

The one I like the best is Exposed! Hulk's Darkest Secrets.

Another good one is:Bill's Fury over Hillary Sex Scandal

This tabloid sounds like it's right up Kootr's alley - lots of pictures - no big words!!!

Last edited by mrbob; 12-14-2008 at 02:48 PM..

Old 12-14-2008, 02:42 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,036 times
Hey Kootr what do you know about this, what did that racist Plains Radio say about Obama this time?

[UPDATE - 6:20 PM Sat. Dec. 13, 2008]: Just became aware of Plains Radio’s gross statements regarding Barack Obama’s health. Leo Donofrio will not be on Plains Radio again.

Natural Born Citizen

Old 12-14-2008, 02:55 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,304,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Hey Kootr what do you know about this, what did that racist Plains Radio say about Obama this time?

[UPDATE - 6:20 PM Sat. Dec. 13, 2008]: Just became aware of Plains Radio’s gross statements regarding Barack Obama’s health. Leo Donofrio will not be on Plains Radio again.

Natural Born Citizen
I have no idea. I can only assume the announcer (forget his name, but he's a gruff individual) made some uncalled-for comment about Obama's health and Leo Donofrio didn't approve and decided to never be on the radio talk show again. That's just my guess...

Old 12-14-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
I have no idea. I can only assume the announcer (forget his name, but he's a gruff individual) made some uncalled-for comment about Obama's health and Leo Donofrio didn't approve and decided to never be on the radio talk show again. That's just my guess...
That's your guess? DUH that's what he said. Just thought you might have had more info being in the know and all!

Old 12-14-2008, 03:08 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,304,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
That's your guess? DUH that's what he said. Just thought you might have had more info being in the know and all!
Another childish comment from you! Don't have anything whatsoever to offer do you?

Old 12-14-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Another childish comment from you! Don't have anything whatsoever to offer do you?
That's right, I don't have any nuisance cases to submit to the SCOTUS, I'm sure you'll tell us when the next one is filed though.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:13 PM

37,178 posts, read 19,186,140 times
Thank you, Kootr.

Since there have been so many complaints that the Liberal Media won't run the story, we were all wondering what the Conservative Media looks like. Now we know.

Mucho Appreciado for the education.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:16 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,032,115 times
Quote:
The National Inquirer is probably next!

You do realize don't you that the National Enquirer was the tabloid that broke the news about Dim John Edwards having an affair, which stopped his political future?
Is the Enquirer right about Palin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections