Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 10:16 AM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
I agree that uncontroled immigration of people , especially when there is a threat of terrorism is absolutely unacceptable . That is why there should be some commision which would supervise what people come in , and what do not . Immigration in small proportions is not bad if people who are supposed to immigrate would prove that they are peaceful towards european order , law , customs , habits and society .
Here where I agree with you.
I think it's nice for big European cities to have their own "ethnic quarters". Just as long as they don't grow disproportionately, out of hands.

Quote:
There should be compulsary language classes and cultural classes , where their commitment should be judged also by those immigration commision . If there were the smallest signs of support towards religious laws and disregard for european values , such people should not be able to immigrate .
No "comission" can look into person's soul ( the answers people give do not necessarily reflect what they REALLY think.) That's number one, and number two, Islam raises its head when the numbers of its carriers increase. And yes, Islam is a legitimate concern.

Quote:
For example Tatars in Poland are muslims and behave very well and are really good and respectable people towards polish law and customs . If there was to be war tommorow , they would stand in the same lines as polish soldiers defending Poland . Peaceful people should not be discriminated because of those fanatics who do mess just , because they share the same religion .
Tatars are not Middle Easterners. ( Or Chechens for this matter.)
With other words - different genetic material.
(Same goes for Central Asians, who are muslims as well.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 10:28 AM

400 posts, read 293,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Here where I agree with you.
I think it's nice for big European cities to have their own "ethnic quarters". Just as long as they don't grow disproportionately, out of hands.

No "comission" can look into person's soul ( the answers people give do not necessarily reflect what they REALLY think.) That's number one, and number two, Islam raises its head when the numbers of its carriers increase. And yes, Islam is a legitimate concern.

Did you really just liken the religion of Islam to a virus?

Old 05-06-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selen View Post
Yes.
How any woman does not consider it to be an abomination, is a mystery to me.

Old 05-06-2018, 11:11 AM

536 posts, read 324,111 times
Quote:
Again - A Pole doesn't cut it.
Besides, I asked specifically about the suicide bombers.
I know of some albanian from Kosovo beheading people .

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...der-06-08-2017

Here you also have some suicide bomber from balkans kiling 52 people .

http://noisyroom.net/blog/2014/04/04...sovo-albanian/

Here something more http://www.newsweek.com/kosovo-arres...albania-522222

Here is some more information . It includes two suicide bombers in years 2014-2016 from just Kosovo .

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/wo...-for-isis.html .

For the more information you would need to look for yourself .

Quote:

We already exchanged our opinions on genetic vs cultural influence on people so I am not gonna repeat myself and just say that I disagree with you because in my opinion in every nation there are good and bad people . And I do not believe that every arab or persian person is geneticaly fanatic that would love to behead people of different views .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 05-06-2018 at 11:32 AM..

Old 05-06-2018, 02:21 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,037,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
I do. Not very, in sum. Contrary to popular belief. Individuals tend to stand out though, giving an impression of more mixing than there actually is. Spending time in cities can also give that false impression.

Ok.

It does take one to know one.

You EU members have been trained well.

Unfortunately, your assertion about Germans and farming, specifically, is wrong. As history has long noted from the Near East, through Europe, and the United States.

You aren't going to like this, but both terms, "Birtish" and "English" directly point to tribal identifications of historical tribes that were not multicultural whatsoever. One could say that they point to a genetic identification (I'm trying to be as polite as possible). I do understand that the meaning has been legally changed, but that does not change the origin of the terminology nor what it unavoidably points to (since the ancient tribes in question can not be changed). A native Jamaican can never be an "Angle".

Rubbish! I bet you don't even know what this so called English or British 'genetic identification' is! I would be interested to know? And if this is the case then there isn't ONE SINGLE person living on this Island that is British or English in your book! And for your information 'English' is the name given to people born in England, genetics have NOTHING to do with it! British is the the name given to people born on the island, again genetics have NOTHING to do with it! Are you seriously trying to suggest that some of my family are more 'English' than others! By the way do you happen to be 'Eastern European' too?

Old 05-06-2018, 02:24 PM

1,821 posts, read 2,336,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selen View Post
A lot of people compare it to cancer, both in Germany and the US.

Old 05-06-2018, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
I know of some albanian from Kosovo beheading people .

Kosovo ISIS Leader Killed, Media Reports :: Balkan Insight

Here you also have some suicide bomber from balkans kiling 52 people .

http://noisyroom.net/blog/2014/04/04...sovo-albanian/

Here something more Kosovo Arrests 19 in ISIS Plot to Attack Israel World Cup Qualifier Against Albania

Here is some more information . It includes two suicide bombers in years 2014-2016 from just Kosovo .

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/wo...-for-isis.html .

For the more information you would need to look for yourself .
Did you notice I asked specifically about BOSNIAN suicide bombers?
But all your links lead to ALBANIANS.
I was trying to avoid the whole "Albanian" question all together - too many details and technicalities, but to make the long story short, for THE MOST PART, Bosnians and Albanians are of different genetic material.
Even though both live in proximity and both reside in Europe.

Quote:
We already exchanged our opinions on genetic vs cultural influence on people so I am not gonna repeat myself and just say that I disagree with you because in my opinion in every nation there are good and bad people .
"Good an bad people" are DEFINITELY a factor within each and every nation, but that doesn't cancel out the genetic differences of different groups.

Quote:
And I do not believe that every arab or persian person is geneticaly fanatic that would love to behead people of different views .
Of course not.
However chances are, that you'll find these fanatics within the specific group of people - namely arabs and those who have their admixture.
( I wouldn't be even talking here about *Persians* at all, the problem is - once they were conquered by Arabs and submitted under Islam - how much of *Persian* blood is left there?

Old 05-06-2018, 05:15 PM

P.S. I understand that this is a touchy subject, and the whole "ethnic/racial" thing (well talking about it) is like opening the Pandora box ( or the can of worms - whatever you prefer, not to mention that it might attract some unsavory characters,) but it is what it is.
As I've already said, I am a believer, and I see the world in its all complexity.
And since the guy upstairs clearly created us all different, it's up to him to sort things out at the end.
That's the way I see it.

Old 05-07-2018, 02:29 AM

536 posts, read 324,111 times
Quote:
Did you notice I asked specifically about BOSNIAN suicide bombers?
But all your links lead to ALBANIANS.
I was trying to avoid the whole "Albanian" question all together - too many details and technicalities, but to make the long story short, for THE MOST PART, Bosnians and Albanians are of different genetic material.
Even though both live in proximity and both reside in Europe.
I do not believe that there is much of difference between those two nations . Both are european and secular countries , but here are some examples of bosnians .

Here are three suicide bombers and one of them from Bosnia .

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bo...38546520070110

Here is recruiter of suicide bombers from Bosnia .

http://www.rferl.org/a/islamic-state.../28830776.html

Here is terrorist from Bosnia . A suicide attack on police station .

http:///www.reuters.com/article/us-b...0NI25A20150427

Here is article about 46 bosnian terrorists fighting on battlefields .

http://http://www.telegraf.rs/englis...-from-sarajevo

Here is another bosnian suicide and bomber terrorist .

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/2-bos...police-1245055

Those were the first links that showed up in google . If you wanna more information , you can find it yourself .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 05-07-2018 at 02:59 AM..

Old 05-10-2018, 10:37 AM

400 posts, read 293,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svenM View Post
A lot of people compare it to cancer, both in Germany and the US.
That’s hateful. You must have special hate classes at school in Germany that teach you who to hate, how much to hate, when to hate, why to hate, what are the best ways to hate etc? Seems like a successful education system.

Sorry I forgot the lessons about how to be rude. They must be great too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe