Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2018, 11:49 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,418,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selen View Post
That’s hateful. You must have special hate classes at school in Germany that teach you who to hate, how much to hate, when to hate, why to hate, what are the best ways to hate etc? Seems like a successful education system.

Sorry I forgot the lessons about how to be rude. They must be great too.

Oh for ****ssake. Just get over the fact that some people in this world see your religion as the cancer that it is: Something that destroys freedom wherever it takes root and metastasizes.

This is what happens when your religion is started by a mass murdering, genocidal pedophile who rode a magic winged horse to the moon.

If you or any other Muslim cannot accept this criticism then STAY OUT OF EUROPE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2018, 12:16 PM

30 posts, read 20,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post

I'm curious, are you American or European?

Just so I know where your perspective comes from.

For an American who has lived at street level with these people for his entire life (versus in an isolated community), what tends to become obvious is that the supposed cultural similarities that you mention are largely meaningless (television habits, accents, language, musical interests, etc). This is surface stuff that does not describe interpersonal and community behavior.

What remains is interpersonal and community behavior patterns that, in fact, do more closely resemble those of their ancestors than the people from the tribe the next block over.

America is unique in that it allows a person to recognize what doesn't change among everything that becomes assimilated. Whereas in a place like Europe, people are more willing to assume that assimilation is actually possible because they have not learned to detect essential behaviors from the superficial. Its sort of an ignorance via cultural wealth. I do envy the cultural wealth of the Europeans, but I do not envy the cultural naivete that often results. That is in no way a comment directed toward you personally.

Whatever most americans like to self-identify with, most americans have very mixed ancetry, quite often including African and Native american aswell.

Last edited by elnina; 05-10-2018 at 10:44 PM..

Old 05-10-2018, 12:19 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,585,525 times
Quote:
That’s hateful. You must have special hate classes at school in Germany that teach you who to hate, how much to hate, when to hate, why to hate, what are the best ways to hate etc? Seems like a successful education system.

Why is it hateful? Why not explore the comparison from a rational point of view?

1A)Cancer is cells spreading out of control.
1B)Non-European migration into Europe has spread out of control. We have fundamentalists in their tens of thousands that used to be a few hundred 10 years ago. Rapes are popping up every where.
The portion of government budget going into integration and migration programs are now about 1/3rd of the budget.

2A) Cancer growth eventually starts causing problems for surrounding organs and cause their failure.
2B) Crime is rapant, more police officers quit out of frustration while fewer people enter the police academy.
Prosecutors write debate articles in disbelief as the people they prosecute no longer have any care or respect for the justice system, and they fail to see any tools of the justice system that can have any effect.

3A) Cancer causes normal, healthy cells to be displaced by cancercells.
3B) As populations such as the Swedish have their culture deflated, and lower birth numbers, more "extroverted" cultures from africa and the middle east take increasingly large space in the public room, while also keeping much higher birth numbers, causing the Swedish population as well as culture to be replaced over time.

I could go on, but cancer is actually not that bad of an analogy from a functional point of view. What the Persian empire and the ottomans failed to do for millennia, is being succeeded through mass-migration today.

Old 05-10-2018, 12:31 PM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times
Quote:

But it was ME who likened it first to virus, not him.
And I am coming from a place, where local population coexisted with muslims for long-long time.
Not only that, but part of my family ARE Shia muslims, actually.
So it gave me a better look into muslim society, as secular as it was in that time.
The system of beliefs indeed is different.
Who ( and to what length/degree) wants to take this teaching, is a personal matter.
Some people can be quiet indifferent to it, some take it close to heart. But you can't read people's minds, UNLESS they make it obvious.
And plus of course the government ( and its stance on religious matters) is a defining factor.
So yes, Islam ( as a teaching) IS a problem.
A big one. That's the way I see it.

Old 05-10-2018, 12:35 PM

400 posts, read 293,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Oh for ****ssake. Just get over the fact that some people in this world see your religion as the cancer that it is: Something that destroys freedom wherever it takes root and metastasizes.

This is what happens when your religion is started by a mass murdering, genocidal pedophile who rode a magic winged horse to the moon.

If you or any other Muslim cannot accept this criticism then STAY OUT OF EUROPE.
We won’t, we are already there.

Old 05-10-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
What the Persian empire and the ottomans failed to do for millennia, is being succeeded through mass-migration today.
Yay!!!!

Old 05-10-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
But it was ME who likened it first to virus, not him.
And I am coming from a place, where local population coexisted with muslims for long-long time.
Not only that, but part of my family ARE Shia muslims, actually.
So it gave me a better look into muslim society, as secular as it was in that time.
The system of beliefs indeed is different.
Who ( and to what length/degree) wants to take this teaching, is a personal matter.
Some people can be quiet indifferent to it, some take it close to heart. But you can't read people's minds, UNLESS they make it obvious.
And plus of course the government ( and its stance on religious matters) is a defining factor.
So yes, Islam ( as a teaching) IS a problem.
A big one. That's the way I see it.
That’s your opinion. It’s still very rude.

Old 05-10-2018, 12:42 PM

536 posts, read 324,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamMetal View Post

Whatever most americans like to self-identify with, most americans have very mixed ancetry, quite often including African and Native american aswell.
You made some mistake with quotation in your post . Different user wrote this stuff . Not me . I agree with you that most americans are of very mixed ancestry .

Old 05-10-2018, 01:36 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,418,544 times
Quote:
We won’t, we are already there.
And with luck the west will secularize the Muslims and turn the smarter ones away from your idiot superstitions and into the 21st century. Get your asses up off the prayer rugs and join

Is the Ummah ever embarrassed that there's like, no innovation or science or Nobel prizes or anything to advance society that has come from the Muslim majority societies in like....700 years? Israel produces more science and technological innovation than the entire Middle East.

Tiny Finland has more technical patents and research output than Turkey.

That's why your religion is a cancer. It retards human growth. And it will be beat back like it has been throughout history - be it the reconquista of Iberia, or when your lot was knocked back from the Gates of Vienna.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:34 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,585,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
And with luck the west will secularize the Muslims and turn the smarter ones away from your idiot superstitions and into the 21st century. Get your asses up off the prayer rugs and join

Is the Ummah ever embarrassed that there's like, no innovation or science or Nobel prizes or anything to advance society that has come from the Muslim majority societies in like....700 years? Israel produces more science and technological innovation than the entire Middle East.

Tiny Finland has more technical patents and research output than Turkey.

That's why your religion is a cancer. It retards human growth. And it will be beat back like it has been throughout history - be it the reconquista of Iberia, or when your lot was knocked back from the Gates of Vienna.
Agree with most of this except the beginning.
The European cultures, especially the northern ones are very mild, introverted cultures. A small minority of the extroverted cultures from the south can suppress the majority introverted culture quite easily. Sweden is heading for a sharia future, the Nobel prize is more likely to be handed out by a muslim Sultan of Sweden than the king of Sweden 2 generations from now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe