Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2018, 06:09 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,035,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamMetal View Post
Most of those pictured people arent real germans..

those are ethnic Germans, (although a few asians, africans, middle easterns and sudlanders appear in the picture aswell)

https://media1.faz.net/ppmedia/aktue...denten-und.jpg

http://static2.wn.de/var/storage/ima...1024_width.jpg
Yes they are 'real' Germans, I wonder how you seem to 'know' differently? Before answering I would look at the link on post 466 and read it VERY carefully if I were you. By the way is that you Saxonwold?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2018, 06:12 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,756,050 times
We should know by now, all Germans that don't look like Nazi boys and girls, are not real Germans

Old 05-15-2018, 07:55 AM

30 posts, read 20,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
We should know by now, all Germans that don't look like Nazi boys and girls, are not real Germans

Well you can eaisly point out who is Ethnic or non Ethnic German unless its a very related ethnic group and even then there are differences, for example Ethnic danes have generally smaller noses than Ethnic Germans, even my danish friends have pointed out this general difference.

Old 05-15-2018, 08:28 AM

To me Danes look just like Northern Germans, I couldn't tell them apart.

Old 05-15-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
To me Danes look just like Northern Germans, I couldn't tell them apart.

Look at this girl, she has fetures you dont see in Northern Germany.

A lot of danes have smaller noses and more infantile features than Northern Germans, However there are also a lot of Danes who look like Northern Germans.

Old 05-15-2018, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamMetal View Post
Look at this girl, she has fetures you dont see in Northern Germany.

A lot of danes have smaller noses and more infantile features than Northern Germans, However there are also a lot of Danes who look like Northern Germans.
The border between Germany and Denmark was not always where it is today. There is a transition zone on both sides. Like anywhere along borders, people have mixed over the centuries.

And of course there are Germans with those features, not just in the North.

Old 05-15-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
The border between Germany and Denmark was not always where it is today. There is a transition zone on both sides. Like anywhere along borders, people have mixed over the centuries.

And of course there are Germans with those features, not just in the North.

I am talking about averages, make a random search in facebook, instagram or any random social media platform, its obvious Germans on average have bigger noses, it has been confirmed even by quite a few Danish friends. Why its so politically incorrect to point out differences between Europeans? why we have to believe we are all the same? I cannot understand this type of modern disease.

Old 05-15-2018, 01:16 PM

I have been talking about averages all the time, you haven't. To quote you:
"Look at this girl, she has fetures you dont see in Northern Germany."

Old 05-15-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
I have been talking about averages all the time, you haven't. To quote you:
"Look at this girl, she has fetures you dont see in Northern Germany."

I dont see her nose in Northern Germany, I could photograph 200 different Ethnic german girls at the university in any german town and you wouldnt find that small nose with those features.

Old 05-15-2018, 01:43 PM

You are nuts There are 40+ million females in Germany. Have you seen them all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe