Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2018, 12:33 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,556,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Your posts are rubbish! Are we seriously supposed to believe that Germans can't have 'dark eyes!!' Complete and utter racist nonsense! Germans (like all Caucasions, hell all people) come in a VAST array of shades, skin, hair AND eyes! Are you Eastern European by any chance?
No none of them are "Eastern Europeans" but I am.

And Russia has its own *diversity* - it's called "Chechens." ( North Caucasians in general.)

P.S. I've recently overheard Russians on-line, watching what's going on in Europe ( Germany and elsewhere) and questioning whether they need "to go and liberate Europe" yet again.

On a more serious note - at the same time Russians don't exhibit any racism towards Syrians while IN THEIR country.
Maxim made a good point here - Russians believe in improving the lives of these people while they are IN THEIR OWN country, instead of promoting "democracy" there, and making them flee in great numbers.

So here are your "Eastern European racists" in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L4uIvvSBpY
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2018, 12:46 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamMetal View Post
Brits are not Majority Germanic, they are mostly descendants of the pre-celtic inhabitants of 5000-10000 years ago. British and Irish people are very hard to tell apart, so its mostly nosense one of them are "celtic" and the Other are "Germanic" is mostly BS, Even in East anglia the anglo-saxon Dna has been recorded a minority of the total Ancestry, British and Irish are basically 90% the same genes. France had Germanic nobility but was never majority Germanic, Normans in the north, Vikings.. however Gallo-romance peoples have always been the foundation of the coutry, otherwise they wouldnt havent ended up speaking a Language that is heavily based in Vulgar Latin. Only Scandinavia (minus Finland), The Netherlands and Germany are Majority Germanic.. you could add Austria here but it obviously was also a continental celtic area and had also influence of the slavic world.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/maps_...shtml#Germanic

I actually read somewhere that surprisingly many Brits do not only have Germanic ancestry, but specifically German, although they don't like to hear that of course

Old 05-13-2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Pinar Atalay could easily pass as a German. She would not even be an extreme case.
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUlev-6LOpM

Agree. If someone would have told me that she was ethnic German, I wouldn't question it. ( I totally understand the variety of looks in Germans.)
It takes more than just "hair color" or "eye color" to tell Europeans apart from non-Europeans.

Quote:
I disagree, I think Brits are majority Germanic, in France there is a NE-SW decline.

National character? Sorry, but that is bogus in my view. Being genetically German and displaying what are typically considered Germanic behaviors (most of it stereotypes) are two very different things. Your genes can come from anywhere around the world, if you grow up in a given culture, you automatically adapt its ways.
Yes, as long as it's small number of people that can be absorbed into any "given culture." Once the arrival is big, it overpowers the "host" culture.
And "national character" is not a bogus, because as I've already asked a question - whence any "given" culture, ( to which the new arrivals have to adapt to) comes from?

Old 05-13-2018, 01:06 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
Keep letting them in you fools. As it stands, the U.K nor Europe has enough military and police to stop whats coming.
And, if you think being diverse is some kind "do gooder" move, then be careful. You are about to be "done good".
Or not. Demographics have changed in Europe over the centuries, and most current European nations did not exist 1,000 years ago. And certainly none of them existed in their current forms.

And if anyone knows Europe well, people's minority or regional identity at times Trump's the national identity.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:16 PM

673 posts, read 466,217 times
I'll post one more time then that's it. Please folks, don't get wrapped up in the typical European hogwash about who has dark eyes/blue eyes, tall, short, fat...................FORGET THAT, PLEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT !!!!!!
FOCUS ON THAT

Focus on how your governments have sold you out by allowing migrants to ruin your countries. You have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone is the same..........they aren't. Don't believe it.
And, no matter what the left tells you, think the opposite. I live in the States but loved traveling to your wonderful countries and meeting some great folks.......no more. I'll not come back. I miss the people and the (food,Europe) but I will not spend one cent in a country that has sold it's peoples down the river. It is criminal what they have done to you.
I have buddies here in the States that left Europe and the U.K They couldn't be happier. My last and final trip was to London for business.......I was stunned to say the least.
I wish you true Europeans the best, and remember, stop fighting each other, fight the enemy, the leftists.
They are.........THE ENEMY WITHIN

Old 05-13-2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamMetal View Post
True Immigration is bad on all accounts. People should rather start having more kids and fixing their birth rates instead of importing third world savages. Femminism has Killed the developed world..
Right.
Sounds nice, but unrealistic for the most part.
In case of Europeans ( and their declining birth rates) I suspect it's not the "feminism" per se that "killed" them, but urbanization and what's more important - two devastating wars.
In fact I think for some reason or the other, that the WWI was probably even more devastating in this respect.
I think that Europe is running low on its "genetic material" by now - that's all to it.

Old 05-13-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUlev-6LOpM

Agree. If someone would have told me that she was ethnic German, I wouldn't question it. ( I totally understand the variety of looks in Germans.)
It takes more than just "hair color" or "eye color" to tell Europeans apart from non-Europeans.

Yes, as long as it's small number of people that can be absorbed into any "given culture." Once the arrival is big, it overpowers the "host" culture.
And "national character" is not a bogus, because as I've already asked a question - whence any "given" culture, ( to which the new arrivals have to adapt to) comes from?
I never heard of that woman before and simply googled her. And judging from the photos she might easily be German.

Depends, if there is a good mix of immigrants, they don't stick together and become a threat.
For instance I like Indian immigrants, they are friendly and adapt well, without giving up their own culture. They would never side with, say, Muslims that don't like the West.

I don't believe in national characters. The bigger the country, the more diverse it tends to be. Look at the US, the Deep South is very different from New England.
Not to mention all those countries that have more than one major ethnic groups.
Even here in tiny Portugal there are at least two cultures, north vs south. And there is a clear rivalry and sometimes even dislike.

Old 05-13-2018, 02:29 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,145,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinrhar View Post
For many, Europe is becoming a really diverse place! Here in INED Research we have concluded by 2030 many countries will drop greatly in European percentage ....

Countries By European or White Percentage 2010
Austria: ~91.7%
Belgium: ~89.5%
Denmark: 94.8%
France: ~86.4%
Germany: 89.6%
Ireland: 94.8%
Italy: 97.1%
Netherlands: 84.6%
Norway: 92.5%
Poland: 99.5%
Portugal: 98.9%
Spain: 93.8%
Sweden: ~89.4%
Switzerland: ~92.0%
United Kingdom: 87.1%

Countries By European Percentage 2030
Austria: ~85.2%
Belgium: ~82.7%
Denmark: 91.9%
France: ~81.6%
Germany: 85.4%
Ireland: 91.5%
Italy: 92.8%
Netherlands: 79.6%
Norway: 87.6%
Poland: 99.4%
Portugal: 96.5%
Spain: 93.7%
Sweden: ~74.0%
Switzerland: ~87.0%
United Kingdom: 78.9%

This is a demographic change that will change Europe's cultural landscape
We already see some European cities almost at half European origin, like Rotterdam (53%), The Hague (56%), and London (59%).
And some more down the line, Brussels (63%), Paris (65%), Malmo (69%), Amsterdam (68%), Stockholm (71%), and a few English cities ranging from 55% to 80% White like Manchester, Slough, Birmingham, and Luton.

Other countries like USA will drop from 63% European to 55% European, Canada from 76% to 65% and Australia from 81% to 66% in the same time frame ... New Zealand will drop from 72% to 65% European.
I wonder what reception this thread title would get:

Asian Countries to Become Racially Diverse!!

China is excited that it will soon only be 56% Han!
Japanese people celebrate that diversity will dominate by 2055!
Koreans want more diversity so as to add to their strength!

Old 05-13-2018, 02:33 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,029,712 times
There are more stupid posts on this thread than the rest put together! I didn't realise so many people still had 19th Century ideas when it came to race! Its time to move on people, I suggest a walk through any European city for all you out there that ridiculously think all Britons are German or Celtic or all Germans are blond or that Spaniards aren't even white!!!!!! Good grief!

Old 05-13-2018, 02:47 PM

I don't get what's so terrible about those forecasts. Almost all those countries will still be 80%+ or even 90%+ white. I hope we will be spared the absurd whining of certain white Americans, as if whites were dying out or anything. People who find 80%+ white too dark, should go and visit India or South Africa or some country like that. When they get back home, they will notice how white Europe is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe