Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2018, 03:42 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,759,378 times

Advertisements

Am watching Ackley Bridge at the moment, interesting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2018, 01:30 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,336,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
I'll post one more time then that's it. Please folks, don't get wrapped up in the typical European hogwash about who has dark eyes/blue eyes, tall, short, fat...................FORGET THAT, PLEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT !!!!!!
FOCUS ON THAT

Focus on how your governments have sold you out by allowing migrants to ruin your countries. You have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone is the same..........they aren't. Don't believe it.
And, no matter what the left tells you, think the opposite. I live in the States but loved traveling to your wonderful countries and meeting some great folks.......no more. I'll not come back. I miss the people and the (food,Europe) but I will not spend one cent in a country that has sold it's peoples down the river. It is criminal what they have done to you.
I have buddies here in the States that left Europe and the U.K They couldn't be happier. My last and final trip was to London for business.......I was stunned to say the least.
I wish you true Europeans the best, and remember, stop fighting each other, fight the enemy, the leftists.
They are.........THE ENEMY WITHIN

You still could visit Czech Republic, Slovakia or Hungary.

Old 05-14-2018, 05:11 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,990,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
I'll post one more time then that's it. Please folks, don't get wrapped up in the typical European hogwash about who has dark eyes/blue eyes, tall, short, fat...................FORGET THAT, PLEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT !!!!!!
FOCUS ON THAT

Focus on how your governments have sold you out by allowing migrants to ruin your countries. You have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone is the same..........they aren't. Don't believe it.
And, no matter what the left tells you, think the opposite. I live in the States but loved traveling to your wonderful countries and meeting some great folks.......no more. I'll not come back. I miss the people and the (food,Europe) but I will not spend one cent in a country that has sold it's peoples down the river. It is criminal what they have done to you.
I have buddies here in the States that left Europe and the U.K They couldn't be happier. My last and final trip was to London for business.......I was stunned to say the least.
I wish you true Europeans the best, and remember, stop fighting each other, fight the enemy, the leftists.
They are.........THE ENEMY WITHIN
Ah, you are upset because Europe is not all white, and you thought you'd have an all white place to escape to upon leaving America when you want. Sorry, it doesn't work like that. What you will have to do is jump out of a plane and upon entering the afterlife, you can move to Valhalla, the Norse version of heaven.

Lots of Europeans are happy, and the European right loves immigrants as they work not just cheaply but they bring in foreign investment. Looks like you knew nothing of Europe, and btw I live in Europe.

Old 05-14-2018, 09:14 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,585,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Syrians are whites, anyway, so irrelevant regarding the topic of race.
Yep, and Donald Trump is black AF.

Quote:
No, they don't. After all, there are no ethnic Germans, there are ethnic Bavarians, Saxons etc. Germans are a mix of different ethnic groups to begin with. People in northern Germany look different from those in the south. You seem to have that odd image of blond and blue-eyed Nazi boys in your mind. That's more of a Hollywood thing. I am from southern Germany, but of Celtic origin. My mom looks almost Mediterranean. Syrians and Turks blend in just fine if they wear German clothes and don't speak.
Seriously how many people in this thread never heard of generalizations?
Yes there are albino children born from black parents. This is not representative.

Take 100 random syrians on one half of a football field and 100 random germans on the other half.
Whoever can't spot the difference is either blind or hardcore leftist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Arab is not a racial term. Just as Americans of all races consider and call themselves Americans, there are people of all races who are considered and who call themselves Arabs. Or you have Hispanic people of all races as well for similar reasons (historically conquest). Or for Jews, you have Jews of different races as well.

So a person can be very Black and Arab, and many Arabs North Africa, when DNA testing is done show some "Black" African in them.
Being a jew has 2 different meanings, one is religious, the other is ethnic/racial specifying hebrew-semitic decent.
Arabs also largely have semitic decent, although their heritage seldom share the hebrew migration history across the middle east and northeastern Africa.

Quote:
Ah, you are upset because Europe is not all white, and you thought you'd have an all white place to escape to upon leaving America when you want. Sorry, it doesn't work like that. What you will have to do is jump out of a plane and upon entering the afterlife, you can move to Valhalla, the Norse version of heaven.

Lots of Europeans are happy, and the European right loves immigrants as they work not just cheaply but they bring in foreign investment. Looks like you knew nothing of Europe, and btw I live in Europe.
As do I, and yes our leftists are very happy with the monument of virtue signaling they've built called mass-migration. However, while very few care at all about the racial difference, many are starting to wake up to the cultural disaster that it is.

With UKIP in GB, Front National in France, Swedish Democrats, Alternativ för Sverige and Citizens gathering in Sweden, alternative für deutchland in Germany, Fidesz in Hungary, whatever Gert Wilders party is called in the Netherlands etc etc, it's hard to pretend nobody is against this idiotic migration. In fact looking over Europe the general trend is conservative, although certainly too slowly to stop what is happening.

Everytime I read leftist columns who praise mass-migration or windpower or banning wolfhunting they have the same thing in common; they live in central urban areas where there is hardly any muslims, 0 wolves and 0 windpower propellers. It's like if I started vlogging about living on Mars.

Yes multi-culture is great when you don't care about your high taxes and live far enough away and only go in to visit "exotic" restaurants now and again. Try living in a No-go zone for a decade.

The only "lots of Europeans are happy" I know of are those who have minimal contact with the multi-culture. Everyone with deeper experience of it hates it, including me.

Old 05-14-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Take 100 random syrians on one half of a football field and 100 random germans on the other half.
That is not the point. We are not talking about average. Of course the average German looks more Nordic than the average Syrians. What I am saying is that Syrians don't strike out if they dress like Germans because there are also some "real" Germans who look like them.
East Asians, blacks, and most Indians strike out. With them everyone sees that they must have some migration background. But not with most Syrians, based on mere looks.

Old 05-14-2018, 10:00 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,990,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishViking View Post
Yep, and Donald Trump is black AF.

Seriously how many people in this thread never heard of generalizations?
Yes there are albino children born from black parents. This is not representative.

Being a jew has 2 different meanings, one is religious, the other is ethnic/racial specifying hebrew-semitic decent.
Arabs also largely have semitic decent, although their heritage seldom share the hebrew migration history across the middle east and northeastern Africa.

As do I, and yes our leftists are very happy with the monument of virtue signaling they've built called mass-migration. However, while very few care at all about the racial difference, many are starting to wake up to the cultural disaster that it is.

With UKIP in GB, Front National in France, Swedish Democrats, Alternativ för Sverige and Citizens gathering in Sweden, alternative für deutchland in Germany, Fidesz in Hungary, whatever Gert Wilders party is called in the Netherlands etc etc, it's hard to pretend nobody is against this idiotic migration. In fact looking over Europe the general trend is conservative, although certainly too slowly to stop what is happening.

Everytime I read leftist columns who praise mass-migration or windpower or banning wolfhunting they have the same thing in common; they live in central urban areas where there is hardly any muslims, 0 wolves and 0 windpower propellers. It's like if I started vlogging about living on Mars.

Yes multi-culture is great when you don't care about your high taxes and live far enough away and only go in to visit "exotic" restaurants now and again. Try living in a No-go zone for a decade.

The only "lots of Europeans are happy" I know of are those who have minimal contact with the multi-culture. Everyone with deeper experience of it hates it, including me.
What are you talking about? There are no central urban areas in Western Europe without a Muslim presence. Something tells me you're an American right winger who hasn't even been to Europe. The trend across Europe is conservative? From the same people who love their state funded healthcare insurance?

Southern Europe makes its money via tourism significantly and via foreign investment, of course they love multiculturalism. And I live in Southern Europe btw.

It does not really matter what some people think, and this is true all over the world, including in the US itself. The US states with the biggest economies are those that attract people and money from all around the world, and that will continue to happen.

Old 05-14-2018, 10:04 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,373,234 times
Quote:
What you will have to do is jump out of a plane and upon entering the afterlife, you can move to Valhalla, the Norse version of heaven.
My culture is not your chiding rhetorical trope!

Old 05-14-2018, 10:05 AM

630 posts, read 526,859 times
Quote:

Southern Europe makes its money via tourism significantly and via foreign investment, of course they love multiculturalism. And I live in Southern Europe btw.
Are you sure of that?

Old 05-14-2018, 10:15 AM

It's hard to say what people really think and love. Most will not say it in public. The best chance to learn what locals think of other cultures is when you are friends with them and sitting in a bar, half drunk

Here in Portugal people seem to be pretty open-minded, but of course not all of them. There is a small right-wing extremist party, the usual neo-Nazi kind of people.
But people are aware that the country is aging fast and mercilessly, that we need immigration. The government actually tries to all but recruit refugees in Greece, but very few want to move here, they all want to move to Central Europe.

At the same time many Portuguese are racist, there were some interesting survey results like 2 or 3 years ago. But not racist in the ugly way, more in the paternalistic, condescending way. Like, while we do think people from xyz are inferior to us, we don't mind their being here, maybe they can learn something from us

Old 05-14-2018, 10:27 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,905,698 times
Quote:
It's hard to say what people really think and love. Most will not say it in public. The best chance to learn what locals think of other cultures is when you are friends with them and sitting in a bar, half drunk

Here in Portugal people seem to be pretty open-minded, but of course not all of them. There is a small right-wing extremist party, the usual neo-Nazi kind of people.
But people are aware that the country is aging fast and mercilessly, that we need immigration. The government actually tries to all but recruit refugees in Greece, but very few want to move here, they all want to move to Central Europe.

At the same time many Portuguese are racist, there were some interesting survey results like 2 or 3 years ago. But not racist in the ugly way, more in the paternalistic, condescending way. Like, while we do think people from xyz are inferior to us, we don't mind their being here, maybe they can learn something from us
I'm not sure racist is the proper term but yes some do feel that Portuguese culture is better than the cultures where some of the immigrants hail from. Especially when it comes to manners but then again some Europeans are thought of rude as well. There is nothing to apologize for some cultures have more social and cultural norms that are dysfunctional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe