Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2015, 09:58 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Novorussia Armed Forces.

I heard there were about 50 Ukrainian soldiers walked across the line in Lugansk area. They left their weapons on the road in front of a check point and surrendered.

Amok. I heard a rumor that some Ukie soldiers either are not issued basic first aid kits or are not resupplied. That's real bad, soldiers with small wounds treatable in the field die because of this. WTF?

Also it is rumored that only the Azov mafia battalion is in Mariupol, if this is true they will not be able to hold it for long and most likely will run for it before they get encircled. Same in the north, at least that's what any sane military organization would do I would think.
This government in Kiev is not exactly about sanity.
I've heard already enough from the Ukrainian soldiers who have been captured.
They are treated as the cannon fodder.
As I've said, there is a reason DNR people are still sending the younger ones home with their parents. ( Although Zakharchnko said they were not taking any more prisoners after the latest extensive bombing of civilians in Donezk and other cities.)
They are aware of what's going on on the "other side."

P.S. Putin is proposing the extension of stay in Russia for Ukrainians of draft age.
So it's official; they can dodge the draft in Russia. (If they can/could make it there.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2015, 10:11 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,806,906 times
SINGER PRAISES UKRAINIAN MASS MURDERER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSgCX8PLyio

Old 01-26-2015, 10:17 AM

303 posts, read 255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Novorussia Armed Forces.

I heard there were about 50 Ukrainian soldiers walked across the line in Lugansk area. They left their weapons on the road in front of a check point and surrendered.

Amok. I heard a rumor that some Ukie soldiers either are not issued basic first aid kits or are not resupplied. That's real bad, soldiers with small wounds treatable in the field die because of this. WTF?

Also it is rumored that only the Azov mafia battalion is in Mariupol, if this is true they will not be able to hold it for long and most likely will run for it before they get encircled. Same in the north, at least that's what any sane military organization would do I would think.
Yes it is true, rather I heard this: Ukrainian soldiers offered themselves to buy their kits, because Kiev had no money for it. Kiev supplies equipment only experienced soldiers and foreign mercenaries. All this leads to increased looting.

About Mariupol it is not. I talk on the forum with people there, yes, the mood in Mariupol is on the rise, everyone is waiting for the liberation, but the Ukrainian army there though demoralized but strong. There in the city is artillery. The Ukrainian army unlike DNR-do not hesitate to place the equipment near the living quarters, so that eating would be a fight, it will be hard. At least now.

My opinion Mariupol will then remain on until a red herring. Go to him immediately in DNR do not have the strength

Old 01-26-2015, 11:58 AM

Today's Czech contribution to the killing of civilians in DNR.

Last edited by Amok; 01-26-2015 at 12:09 PM..

Old 01-26-2015, 12:03 PM

750 posts, read 907,435 times
Congrats Diana Harkusha from Kharkiv - finalist Miss Universe 2014

Miss Universe 2014 Winner: Meet Miss Colombia, Paulina Vega [PHOTOS]

Miss Universe Ukraine 2014 - Diana Harkusha

Old 01-26-2015, 12:24 PM

Wadym, Glad to Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Today's Czech contribution to the killing of civilians in DNR.
Sorry! This information was wrong! There is this aircraft, but it takes this tanks to the Africa

proof(in russian):
????? ????? - ??-225 ?????????? ?? ????? ? ?????? ????????????

ps. at least official.

Old 01-26-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Wadym, Glad to Hear

Sorry! This information was wrong! There is this aircraft, but it takes this tanks to the Africa

proof(in russian):
????? ????? - ??-225 ?????????? ?? ????? ? ?????? ????????????

ps. at least official.
Africa was lie

This Antonov whis tanks in Kiev

Know - if someone says that NATO do not support Kiev - it is lie

Old 01-26-2015, 02:04 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
In a Ukrainian bunker near Debaltsevo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UonbsGr6Fp0#t=42

Old 01-26-2015, 06:56 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
I was thinking, if she actually won, I guarantee Putin would accuse the Miss Universe competition of being part of anti-Russian CIA conspiracy.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:58 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I've heard already enough from the Ukrainian soldiers who have been captured.
They are treated as the cannon fodder.
Exactly. The Russians have been executing Ukranian prisoners of war, and we have videotaped proof. The global community needs to come to Ukraine's aid against the Russian invadors.

And then Saturday we have the Russians bombing and killing civillians, and again we have videotaped evidence. Putin the fascist continues his war crimes. Hopefully the Russian people will rise up against Putin, so the world doesn't have to eradicate this virus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe