Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2015, 09:42 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Yes, there is a split among Russian nationalists (into nationalists and nazis) with overwhelming majority supporting Russian fuhrer and his war to expand living space. Russian nazis fight to destroy Ukraine. A few genuine Russian nationalists fight to defend Ukraine against Russian nazi Empire that destroys Russian people too. I gave clearcut definitions of nazism and nationalism before.
Time to face reality. Ukraine will be split up into smaller Countries, like Yugoslavia was split. The Russian supporters will take their part of the Country, and the rest can go with the self appointed thug Government. The US is not going to act as their air force or their Army, which is what the self appointed thugs want. They also can not defeat a Russian backed Military force, so they may as well sign separation papers and start building back instead of killing and destroying what little they have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2015, 11:17 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Are you talking about comrade Putin and his FSB buddies or maybe Yanukovich, or maybe any other post Soviet "elite" ?
Yes, I am talking about your favorite character - comrade Putin.
Did it just down on you that this whole class of so-called Russian elite was created with the help of Western banking, comrade Putin including?
Now keep on ranting on and on as you usually do, because it seems that you like running in circles.
Me - not so much.
Besides - I am not even a man)))

Old 08-03-2015, 11:27 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
so you dont live in Donetsk you just cheer for the Russian nazis from comfort of your home. Your Fuhrer and dèranged nation backing him have a lot of crimes to answer for.

In Eastern Ukraine, Torture Is New Weapon
LiveLeak.com - Ukraine: abductions, beatings and torture ? Amnesty International report
May 16 2014, really?
Boo-hoo))))
Cry me a river about someone's nazi tatoo. It was the beginning of a civil war, no matter what "chocolate king" Poroshenko would like to call it.
And since it's a civil war, any idea why Human Rights organizations have no access to POWs from Donbass?
To the ones you know that "brave Ukrainian army" of thugs keeps god knows where?
Their POWs are accounted for, the Human Rights organizations are free to meet with them any time they want, so what's the deal?

Old 08-03-2015, 11:28 PM

750 posts, read 907,095 times
Ukraine can't split cause its a unitary country. Russia can as Russia is artificial federal formation which collapsed some times only for last hundred years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrAvo2KdpW8
The procedure of law and democracy in its purest form. Armed praviy secter attacks the оffice of Party of Regions, police is looking at this and doesn't stop them
Not lie))) the Lie is a mortal sin and you will burn in a hell. Though after a life in Russian occupation the hell will seem to you paradise.

Old 08-03-2015, 11:32 PM

238 posts, read 198,217 times
Quote:
so you dont live in Donetsk you just cheer for the Russian nazis from comfort of your home. Your Fuhrer and dèranged nation backing him have a lot of crimes to answer for.

In Eastern Ukraine, Torture Is New Weapon
LiveLeak.com - Ukraine: abductions, beatings and torture ? Amnesty International report
I have bad news for you I live in Donetsk more than 15 years, I removed photo of my passport from my info, but it was there for few months and anyone could make sure that it's my passport. I talked in skype with some skeptics from this forum and of course showed them my papers where they could see my adress. I have pages in social networks created 3-7 years ago, blog and many people which can confirm that I spent all my life in Donetsk and Makeevka. You should think about it, maybe it's time to face the truth? You have been used exactly as people from Ukraine and western countries

Old 08-03-2015, 11:35 PM

Wadym, don't worry about me. I remember your first message adressed to me, do I have to remind you what did you write me? Yes, Ukrine can't be split, because such people like you destroyed it more than a year ago.

Old 08-04-2015, 03:30 AM

750 posts, read 907,095 times
Quote:
Wadym, don't worry about me. I remember your first message adressed to me, do I have to remind you what did you write me?
Sorry, I can't remember all Kremlin bots, it's too much.

Last edited by Wadym; 08-04-2015 at 03:41 AM..

Old 08-04-2015, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Sorry, I can't remember all Kremlin bots, it's too much.
What, again? Maybe let's check who are you?

Old 08-04-2015, 07:36 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel Shepard View Post
This Russian Nazis hanged the chief of police in Mariupol?
This Russian Nazis shot the police of heavy weapons in Mariupol?
This Russian Nazis fired people in Mariupol?
This Russian Nazis burned people in Odessa?
This Russian Nazis bombed civilians near the Administration of Lugansk?
That's some 1 year + old Russian propaganda points. What, they activated you but they forgot to upload the latest BS?

Russia showed its treacherous, cruel, side it's inherited from Mongol founding fathers one more time. Cruelty, humiliation, torture, murder that is how Russians and their collaborants fight. Whatever the crimes of the Ukrainian side (dwarfed by the Russian bestiality) the Russian nazi wannabe Empire bears full responsibility for them too.

Last edited by RememberMee; 08-04-2015 at 08:10 AM..

Old 08-04-2015, 07:48 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
I have bad news for you I live in Donetsk more than 15 years, I removed photo of my passport from my info, but it was there for few months and anyone could make sure that it's my passport. I talked in skype with some skeptics from this forum and of course showed them my papers where they could see my adress. I have pages in social networks created 3-7 years ago, blog and many people which can confirm that I spent all my life in Donetsk and Makeevka. You should think about it, maybe it's time to face the truth? You have been used exactly as people from Ukraine and western countries
So, we are in luck. You could provide us with tonnes of videos of how Donetsk puppets and their Russian nazi masters deal with various issues like dissent, crime, pows, protests, ukrainian symbolics and such. You could make video interviews with Russian regular "volunteers" explaining the mechanics of how tanks and ammo can volunteer too, or you could visit the nearest friendly detention/torture center. You could make a panoramic picture of Donetsk so we could compare it to Grozny and other cities Russians liberated. Or you could explain you cannot/would not do all the above.

Personally, I am curious if you have video of the Russian nazi scum removing commemorative plaque for Donbass born poet Vasyl Stus at Donetsk University. It is so Golden Horde, it is so Russian to wipe out memories and identities of the people before employing them as dumb, disposable tools of Empire.

Last edited by RememberMee; 08-04-2015 at 08:11 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe