Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2020, 06:54 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

Me and my brother used to fight a lot as kids. My mom used to say "If you 2 want a beating I'll give you one". It was enough to get things cooled off the second time we heard it because the first time we both got to make a switch.

The best thing to do would be to give them an ultimatum. Stop shooting or we will take your toys away. If they don't listen use Kalibre missiles to hit ammo dumps and artillery positions and other military infrastructure. Also tell Erdogan to gtfo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2020, 08:00 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
To continue to sell both sides weapons, lol.

^This

Old 10-05-2020, 08:38 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
To continue to sell both sides weapons, lol.

It's Israel that supplies weapons to Azerbaijan, so not sure how much loling is there.

Old 10-06-2020, 06:53 AM

602 posts, read 495,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
It's Israel that supplies weapons to Azerbaijan, so not sure how much loling is there.
Russia is by far the largest supplier of weapons to Azerbaijan. It's not really a secret. Hell, even President Ilham Aliyev is quoted on numerous occations for saying so. And it's also the conclusion of SIPRI.

It is part of the reason why Russia is reluctant to come to the aid of a long time ally, Armenia.

Old 10-06-2020, 07:45 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Show me at least one Russian map, where Russia would be depicted more than in the existing borders.

And that Putin has ever openly declared that Russia is cramped within its own borders? Erasure is sad that Putin did not send troops to Donbass at one time .. If he were like Erdogan, Donbass would have been part of Russia for a long time ago.
The fighting appears to be at a statemate. Erdogan is sending the 'moderate' jihadists to Azerbaijan. I told you they were mercenaries who've previously fought for the US & NATO, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, and others in MENA and the former Soviet republics. US has been training fighters in Georgia for Belarus, Ukraine, and Azerbaijan.

https://indianpunchline.com/the-time...ucasia-part-3/

Old 10-06-2020, 08:12 AM

Russian diplomacy is kicking in. The Azeris have made some gains but it's essentially yet another stalemate as Ichoro points out.

Armenians say they will accept a ceasefire if the Azeris return to the original positions. There are troop movements by Russian forces in the Caucasus.

https://youtu.be/eKPWIpsIWSU

Old 10-06-2020, 09:04 AM

Update from RT.

https://youtu.be/H-Yq4fac8Uk

They seem to have a good handle on the situation. The reporters are really close.

Old 10-06-2020, 09:39 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Update from RT.

https://youtu.be/H-Yq4fac8Uk

They seem to have a good handle on the situation. The reporters are really close.

I don't trust RT

Old 10-06-2020, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
I don't trust RT
Who do you trust? Personally I trust no news outlet. RT spews just as much drivel as the BBC, France 24 or CNN.

In this case though RT is putting out the best coverage IMO. It's not an issue of trust when none can be trusted. It's about the information passed on to me from all sources for my consideration.

Only the naive would trust any news organization.

Old 10-06-2020, 10:30 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
Russia is by far the largest supplier of weapons to Azerbaijan. It's not really a secret. Hell, even President Ilham Aliyev is quoted on numerous occations for saying so. And it's also the conclusion of SIPRI.

It is part of the reason why Russia is reluctant to come to the aid of a long time ally, Armenia.

What kind of weapons exactly?
I see only the mentioning by Armenians that the drones that Az. are using for attacks were sold to them by Israel.
Another thing - Armenia is in ОДКБ ( Collective Security Treaty Organization) with Russia in the same manner as Belorussia is.

Azerbaijan from what I remember is currently NOT.
Sure Russians keep all that in mind, when they sell the weapons for *both sides*?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe