Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2020, 12:14 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Oh, my.

Choose your words carefully. Russians do not take kindly to being insulted.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kOiEY_1601930004
Yes, Yes, and then it turns out that most of these aggressive workers were first dissatisfied Belarusians,then dissatisfied Khabarovsk residents,and now they are dissatisfied workers here, although they did not work at this enterprise for a day.Aha, workers who are ready to shed blood for their superiors. Let's see, this video should carry straight around the world and fast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 07:29 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Yes, Yes, and then it turns out that most of these aggressive workers were first dissatisfied Belarusians,then dissatisfied Khabarovsk residents,and now they are dissatisfied workers here, although they did not work at this enterprise for a day.Aha, workers who are ready to shed blood for their superiors. Let's see, this video should carry straight around the world and fast.
They remind me of the longshoremen of the west coast here. Belligerent at the slightest provocation. The most powerful union in America.

The new president called them bullies. He's right. On the other hand they are also.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:16 AM

On mercenaries. For educational purposes because they are playing a role in this conflict between Armenia and Azerbijan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=toZoQan-QQU

Old 10-07-2020, 08:56 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
They remind me of the longshoremen of the west coast here. Belligerent at the slightest provocation. The most powerful union in America.

The new president called them bullies. He's right. On the other hand they are also.

Scrat...
As usual I don't understand what Turist is trying to say here, but truth to be told - he didn't call them "bullies."

The word he used was far more insulting for them.
There is no direct translation of it in English I believe, but the closest I can think of is "cattle" - dumb, set in their own primitive ways.
And so the reaction followed.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:14 AM

Quote:
On mercenaries. For educational purposes because they are playing a role in this conflict between Armenia and Azerbijan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=toZoQan-QQU

Ironically enough, the guy who makes these "Caspian reports" is Azeri, heh.

Some of his reports are very, very good - thoroughly researched and nicely put together.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:21 AM

P.S. ..So, speaking of Shirwan dear and his "Caspian reports" - now I am watching this - "The origins of Nagorny Karabakh conflict" made 4 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS3P9kk-vFk

...And since the report is made by an Azeri, at the end I find it to be biased after all.

Last edited by erasure; 10-07-2020 at 09:55 AM..

Old 10-07-2020, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Scrat...
As usual I don't understand what Turist is trying to say here, but truth to be told - he didn't call them "bullies."

There is no direct translation of it in English I believe, but the closest I can think of is "cattle" - dumb, set in their own primitive ways.
That's an attitude I've been seeing in the local media around here. From our elite. It's really subtle, off in the background and it's hard to catch in the moment but if you listen to some individual over a period of time then you see a pattern emerge.

I've caught hints of this attitude of contempt from our leaders for a long time and the latest failures really stand out. This current conflict in the Caucasus for example. Lives seem pretty cheap to the politicians involved it seems to me.

Old 10-07-2020, 11:57 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,185,741 times
Putin's office

The three old school phones must be relics from the Yeltsin era

Old 10-07-2020, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Putin's office

The three old school phones must be relics from the Yeltsin era
These aren't old phones. These are very , very interesting, very secure phones for government special communications. Although Yes, there are not many show-offs and especially fashionable rounded corners, too :-)

Old 10-07-2020, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Scrat...

Too bad you don't understand. I write about the fact that no ordinary worker will go into a fight for the boss of the Corporation. Then, as always,it turns out that these boys without faces in hoods, go all over the country arranging fights for money and making a picture for the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe