Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2021, 11:30 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
That was 25, 15 years ago..Since then, things have changed a lot.

Prove it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2021, 11:38 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
Moscow protest spreads wide after police block original plan

https://news.yahoo.com/moscow-protes...175309195.html

Old 01-31-2021, 11:59 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Prove it.
There aren't even any such conversations going on here. Even in theory, they don't exist. However, I found something for you ))

https://ru.krymr.com/a/28384965.html

Old 02-01-2021, 12:09 AM

Quote:
There aren't even any such conversations going on here. Even in theory, they don't exist. However, I found something for you ))

https://ru.krymr.com/a/28384965.html

Stop your nonsense already.
Please.
This is not "proof" in any way - these are SOME opinions stated through "Radio Liberty" ( yet another Western propaganda channel ( why would someone like YOU even choose it in the first place?)

But that's not the ONLY opinions out there.

So I'll repeat; SOME Russians would like to see Lukashenko as president of Russia instead of Putin.

Not a devoted putinists like you, but some other Russians out there, that leave these comments on social media.

Old 02-01-2021, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Stop your nonsense already.
Please.
This is not "proof" in any way - these are SOME opinions stated through "Radio Liberty" ( yet another Western propaganda channel ( why would someone like YOU even choose it in the first place?)

But that's not the ONLY opinions out there.

So I'll repeat; SOME Russians would like to see Lukashenko as president of Russia instead of Putin.

Not a devoted putinists like you, but some other Russians out there, that leave these comments on social media.
What is the question, is the answer. I probably needed to urgently organize a nationwide survey on this issue? This link is the only one that was found on this topic.And anyway, I'm surprised.Since you, with your discerning mind, did not catch the rather thick irony, even the smile for you at the end of the post was put on purpose.

Who wants Lukashenko? Well, yes, there are probably some.And yet a certain number of Russian citizens believe in reptilians from the planet Nibiru, who, some wear foil hats. People are so different...

Yeah. comments in social networks, this is generally a song, especially anonymous ones ! And if the news or video gets into the attention zone of Ukrainians.Oh, then there will be dozens of times more comments. Keep exploring the world through these comments ! Bravo )))))))))))))))

Old 02-01-2021, 12:44 AM

Quote:
What is the question, is the answer. I probably needed to urgently organize a nationwide survey on this issue? This link is the only one that was found on this topic.And anyway, I'm surprised.Since you, with your discerning mind, did not catch the rather thick irony, even the smile for you at the end of the post was put on purpose.

Who wants Lukashenko? Well, yes, there are probably some.And yet a certain number of Russian citizens believe in reptilians from the planet Nibiru, who, some wear foil hats. People are so different...

Yeah. comments in social networks, this is generally a song, especially anonymous ones ! And if the news or video gets into the attention zone of Ukrainians.Oh, then there will be dozens of times more comments. Keep exploring the world through these comments ! Bravo )))))))))))))))

Old 02-01-2021, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
The German press found out the details of the production of the film about the palace in Gelendzhik, which allegedly belongs to Vladimir Putin.

According to Schwarzwälder Bote, the two-hour video was filmed at the Black Forest studio in Kirchzarten. It is noted that this is a professional film studio that meets international standards. It is led by a Freiburg-based couple who have worked in the US film industry for many years and started their own business in Germany last year.

According to one of the owners, Sebastian Weiland, in early December he received an order from the States. As it turned out, the request concerned the shooting of a film by Alexei Navalny. Weiland says that the work with the Russian blogger took place in strict secrecy, the Russia 24 TV channel reports.

According to the journalists of the "Voice of Germany" radio station, the entire Black Forest studio worked on the creation of the film. And the cost of its services can be judged by the fact that such giants as Porsche, General Motors and Raiffeisen Bank cooperate with it.

https://smotrim.ru/article/2517125

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBcWdHe8j_g

Zimogor...
I was just watching Navalny's video, and it needs to be noted that he mentions at 31:30, that the original version of that palace that was ready 6 years ago, had to be torn apart and completely reconstructed, because of the mold.

So who knows whether the original version had those gates or not.

But other than that, while I don't particularly care about this palace, the other part is true;

Putin IS the personification of the 90ies, being a typical criminal representative of those years, while successfully creating a legend, a fluke, that he didn't have anything to do with it. And so all of his St. Pet. ОПГ, all his buddies that moved to Moscow with him, were very much "liberals" back then.
Putin was indeed under the investigation for these very criminal activities that Navalny describes.

Most likely he would have ended up in prison too, if not for his sudden nomination for that post in Yeltsin's administration, whatever it was.
The person who was investigating him moved to live in some remote village, to be away from St. Pet.
She was fearing for her life till the day she died.

Old 02-01-2021, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Zimogor...
I was just watching Navalny's video, and it needs to be noted that he mentions at 31:30, that the original version of that palace that was ready 6 years ago, had to be torn apart and completely reconstructed, because of the mold.

So who knows whether the original version had those gates or not.

But other than that, while I don't particularly care about this palace, the other part is true;

Putin IS the personification of the 90ies, being a typical criminal representative of those years, while successfully creating a legend, a fluke, that he didn't have anything to do with it. And so all of his St. Pet. ОПГ, all his buddies that moved to Moscow with him, were very much "liberals" back then.
Putin was indeed under the investigation for these very criminal activities that Navalny describes.

Most likely he would have ended up in prison too, if not for his sudden nomination for that post in Yeltsin's administration, whatever it was.
The person who was investigating him moved to live in some remote village, to be away from St. Pet.
She was fearing for her life till the day she died.

Old 02-01-2021, 11:44 AM

After their fiasco in recent street protests, Navalny people sent request to Biden to impose economic sanctions on "close to Putin officials and oligarchs."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/30/europ...ntl/index.html

Are they idiots?
Yes they are.

If anyone in Russia was having doubts regarding their ties to the US/foreign interventions, they handed all the proofs, officially so.

So yet again - more cards in Putin's hands, and for a good reason.

What idiots.

Old 02-01-2021, 12:18 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Quote:
Unilateral reduction of production in Saudi Arabia from 12 million barrels to 8.125 million. This is a complete surrender, in the so-called oil war of 2020, which the Saudis started on March 8, 2020. It took Putin less than a year to completely defeat the oil troops of the United States and Saudi Arabia. Oil prices broke through $ 57 and returned to the board-like values. The war ended with a convincing Russian victory.
You are aware that Russia also made cuts to oil output, right? I would like to think that relevant facts would be known to the author of this post.

I know you want to believe in the propaganda written about Putin's so called achievements, as it affirms your support for his leadership, but this defeat of the "oil troops" of the United States is completely false. There are no problems here at all with oil production and it was instead the combined Russian and Saudi oil production cut set in motion nearly 1 year ago that saved our oil companies. We are seeing less investment in future oil production but that is not because of Russia.

Quote:
At the same time, Russia's gold and foreign exchange reserves have increased, while the Saudis have almost halved-from $ 750 billion to $ 450 billion.
As they must when a nation is cut off from international finance. Notice the ruble fell while these reserves increased anyway. Total Russian oil and gas revenue is less than half what it was 5 years ago and if you think that it will climb back to that point, you will be waiting a long time.

Quote:
Things are changing fast. That's what I want to say. Even two or three years, long enough not to know many places.Three traffic jams that I used to get into,last year, have ceased to exist.So, we'll wait and see
You understand that there is a reduction in traffic in nearly every part of the world since a year ago, yes? This might be helped by the great leader fixing your roads, but there are also less cars using those roads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe