Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2021, 12:06 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
You are aware that Russia also made cuts to oil output, right? I would like to think that relevant facts would be known to the author of this post.

I know you want to believe in the propaganda written about Putin's so called achievements, as it affirms your support for his leadership, but this defeat of the "oil troops" of the United States is completely false. There are no problems here at all with oil production and it was instead the combined Russian and Saudi oil production cut set in motion nearly 1 year ago that saved our oil companies. We are seeing less investment in future oil production but that is not because of Russia.

As they must when a nation is cut off from international finance. Notice the ruble fell while these reserves increased anyway. Total Russian oil and gas revenue is less than half what it was 5 years ago and if you think that it will climb back to that point, you will be waiting a long time.

You understand that there is a reduction in traffic in nearly every part of the world since a year ago, yes? This might be helped by the great leader fixing your roads, but there are also less cars using those roads.
And Russia has reduced production. A little bit.. But only now, when Russia wants to increase production a little bit, the formidable Arabs are running to reduce their production, just so that Russia does not increase it. That's all.

Reserves rose in physical quantities and in physical gold, not in futures.Feel the difference? Oil revenues have fallen for everyone, what can we do? The main thing is that total revenues have not fallen. The oil industry is gradually losing its main role.

What does the reduction in traffic in some parts of the world have to do with it ? Do you mean the coolest and most advanced countries? The ones in which the third lockdown because of their lag in technology, they can not deal with Covid 19 in any way ? Sad , isn't it? It turned out that these countries are able to produce pretentious commercials about themselves and that's it ) But what does this have to do with Russia? We have everything moving and everything working,no traffic reduction. take another look at the photos that I posted. Maybe it's Photoshop? ))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2021, 12:21 AM

A few Crimean photos dedicated to the restored parks.

Old 02-02-2021, 07:25 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Sputnik vaccine 91% effective. Now European countries are thinking of importing it if supply problems persist.

https://www.rt.com/russia/514334-lan...al-trial-data/

Old 02-02-2021, 12:16 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Navalny gets 30 months in prison for recovering from Putin's poisoning attempt. Only in Russia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Sputnik vaccine 91% effective. Now European countries are thinking of importing it if supply problems persist.

https://www.rt.com/russia/514334-lan...al-trial-data/
Correction, the Russian state claims it to be that effective. Knowing how Russia falsifies data (hello Olympics) there is no way to know if this is true or not until an independent trial is run outside of state control. Europe won't be importing this until that happens, which is unlikely to say the least. But go ahead and take it. I hope it works as well as they say. Nobody even knows how many doses of this so called vaccine have been made or given.

Old 02-02-2021, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Navalny gets 30 months in prison for recovering from Putin's poisoning attempt. Only in Russia...

Correction, the Russian state claims it to be that effective. Knowing how Russia falsifies data (hello Olympics) there is no way to know if this is true or not until an independent trial is run outside of state control. Europe won't be importing this until that happens, which is unlikely to say the least. But go ahead and take it. I hope it works as well as they say. Nobody even knows how many doses of this so called vaccine have been made or given.
But this is just your speculation. The study was published by the British. Tests were conducted and the results were recognized.Aha, hello to the Olympics, you can lie about Russia, but this time lying to yourself hurts and hurts your wallet very much, and therefore the British in this situation quickly began to fuss.Because the British are completely screwed up, like so many others..

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...866-3/fulltext

Old 02-02-2021, 01:57 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,437,689 times
Navalny gets 3.5 years. Good. Russia is like Burger King. .

Old 02-02-2021, 04:05 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
But this is just your speculation. The study was published by the British. Tests were conducted and the results were recognized.Aha, hello to the Olympics, you can lie about Russia, but this time lying to yourself hurts and hurts your wallet very much, and therefore the British in this situation quickly began to fuss.Because the British are completely screwed up, like so many others..

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...866-3/fulltext
"Published by the British".

I read Russian news so I already know they called it the "prestigious British science journal". The Lancet is a publisher of other people's research. It doesn't mean the British support the findings. It just means the Russian government published this data in the journal. I hope it works well, but there is little proof that it does at their stated efficacy other than the word of Russia which is shown to be not credible. Let an independent country or panel of experts oversee the trial or it will never be accepted here. I think that is the desire though, to keep it from being used in the enemy "west" so you can keep on fighting your imaginary war. Russia is the only country in the world to not publish vaccination rates. I wonder why that is, other than to keep the data showing how well it is actually working.

Look, I get that you want to believe the worldwide conspiracy theory to convince the WADA to keep Russia from winning all the medals, but the truth is they were caught lying and covering up their lies.

Old 02-02-2021, 05:16 PM

168 posts, read 128,756 times
Quote:

I read Russian news so I already know they called it the "prestigious British science journal". The Lancet is a publisher of other people's research. It doesn't mean the British support the findings. It just means the Russian government published this data in the journal. I hope it works well, but there is little proof that it does at their stated efficacy other than the word of Russia which is shown to be not credible. Let an independent country or panel of experts oversee the trial or it will never be accepted here. I think that is the desire though, to keep it from being used in the enemy "west" so you can keep on fighting your imaginary war. Russia is the only country in the world to not publish vaccination rates. I wonder why that is, other than to keep the data showing how well it is actually working.

Look, I get that you want to believe the worldwide conspiracy theory to convince the WADA to keep Russia from winning all the medals, but the truth is they were caught lying and covering up their lies.
When will Ukraine start vaccinating their people?

Old 02-02-2021, 06:32 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,537 times
Quote:

I read Russian news so I already know they called it the "prestigious British science journal". The Lancet is a publisher of other people's research. It doesn't mean the British support the findings. It just means the Russian government published this data in the journal. I hope it works well, but there is little proof that it does at their stated efficacy other than the word of Russia which is shown to be not credible.
As far as I know, The Lancet is a peer-reviewed journal in which all publications are reviewed by several independent experts. So even if someone said something there, it doesn't matter until these conclusions are confirmed by experts. And if The Lancet published this article, then I believe that the experts have confirmed the data on the effectiveness of the vaccine

Quote:
Let an independent country or panel of experts oversee the trial or it will never be accepted here. I think that is the desire though, to keep it from being used in the enemy "west" so you can keep on fighting your imaginary war. Russia is the only country in the world to not publish vaccination rates. I wonder why that is, other than to keep the data showing how well it is actually working.
What about Pfizer? When do you plan to bring her to trial? After all, it is high time to judge her for the fact that she has already killed dozens of people around the world with her vaccine.

Quote:
Don't make me laugh.. WADA is a manual organization of Americans, which was created to eliminate competition for Western athletes. What the Americans tell her to do, she does. If they orders the destruction of the USADA sample database, WADA destroys it.. If it is ordered to give Western athletes therapeutic exceptions so that they can legally take doping and drugs, then WADA takes a salute and executes... If he orders to punish these terrible Russians for meldonium, which is no more harmful than validol, then WADA, like an obedient dog, runs to obey the master's order.

WADA allowed tennis players Serena and Venus Williams to take doping

As it became known, the hacker group Fancy Bear published data that Serena and Venus Williams are allowed to take doping as a prevention of unknown diseases.

According to the published data, Serena Williams was allowed to use the illicit substances oxycodone, hydromorphone, prednisone, prednisolone and methylprednisolone in 2010, 2014 and 2015. Her older sister Venus received approval for prednisone, prednisolone, triamcinolone and formoterol in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.

Old 02-02-2021, 08:10 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
As far as I know, The Lancet is a peer-reviewed journal in which all publications are reviewed by several independent experts. So even if someone said something there, it doesn't matter until these conclusions are confirmed by experts. And if The Lancet published this article, then I believe that the experts have confirmed the data on the effectiveness of the vaccine
Not how it works. They publish many things that are later discovered to be wrong. Take Trump's favorite Hydroxy "cure" as your first example. We have no reason to believe the Russian vaccine has these numbers without an outside agency checking the data. I have already stated that I hope it really does work this well. That would be great. But another Russian problem is they invent great things but have trouble making them in enough numbers with quality control. We will see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
What about Pfizer? When do you plan to bring her to trial? After all, it is high time to judge her for the fact that she has already killed dozens of people around the world with her vaccine.
Yes I also saw this on the Russian propaganda news. As soon as they heard Ukraine is going to get the Pfizer shots from covax, they launch a multiple pronged disinformation campaign against Pfizer. The evil "west" has already injected 60 million vaccines, Pfizer most of all. We must be going to great lengths to hide these deaths from the public but as always, Russians have the real scoop LOL.

Pfizer trial wasn't run by the USA or by Pfizer. It was double blinded and overseen by an independent panel of international experts. That is the difference here (and a big one)

You guys just live in an alternate reality pushed by the criminals who control Russia through force, sad. If you look back I predicted on here about August that the vaccine situation would be turned into a propaganda piece by Russia, trying to denigrate western vaccines and etc.

Last edited by DKM; 02-02-2021 at 08:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe