Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2021, 07:00 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times

Advertisements

I remember the people I would see at train stations selling home made goodies. One time rushing I left our bag of food on the bench in Minsk Belarus. I was starving then and when me and the wife settled in there was no food. At a station down the line we stopped and there was a grandma selling pastries on the platform. We bought all the cherry, apple and meat and cheese tarts she had. She asked for $15 I think but I gave her a 20. Another woman was selling juice, wine and beer. I don't know what it cost but the wife got some wine and juice. Never had an issue with these people or their goods.

Very good article.

https://www.belpressa.ru/society/drugoe/36617.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2021, 07:02 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Are you so sure enough Russian men want to die to accomplish this? It would take a lot, and I'm not convinced enough exist unless there are a lot of central Asian mercs desperate for the paycheck.
You don't need a lot of Russians for that .. Well, maybe need a couple of dozen SU-34s .. The Barmalei in Syria also thought that there are many of them, they are strong and will live forever .. and where are they now? They went in hell ..

Old 04-13-2021, 07:03 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
That wasn't an answer. Putin knows the way he views the Minsk accord cannot be implemented. The consequences of Putin's provocation are unknown at this point. He is like a little boy acting out to get attention. It could end up costing him.

Says who?
The Nazi boyz from the hood?

Because they are the ones that hold the knife to Zelensky throat.

He is owned by them by now; when they like what he does, they pet him on a shoulder, and when he doesn't do what they tell him to do, they trash his office building, or bring the coffin to his gates, to give him a hint.

Besides, he is a convenient figure to negotiate with the *West* on their behalf, because it's rather inconvenient for *the West* to sit down with people decorated with swastika tattoos, the people that wave the flag of Nazi Germany on the border with LDNR.

If Western public will learn who REALLY runs the show behind the scene, it might not approve what Western media is feeding them so far. In fact this very public might find it rather appalling and distasteful.
And that's why some convenient figure, some white collar comedian like Zelensky as a front man for thugs does the job just fine for now.

Therefore Putin is not "provoking" anyone really.

He is telling the Nazi boyz to stick to the paper their previous *leader* ( i.e. Poroshenko) signed on their behalf earlier.

But since Nazi boys don't like to stick to it any longer, they call Putin's insistence "provocation."

For some strange reason or the other they expect him to bend to their demands as Zelensky does.

But ( surprise-surprise,) it ain't happening.

Last edited by erasure; 04-13-2021 at 07:36 PM..

Old 04-13-2021, 07:06 PM

Quote:
If those clowns attacked pro Ukrainian activists like what happened in Odessa then this video would be titled the burning of 300 cockroaches and appear with flames.

Thank you for proving my point what kind of thugs stand behind Zelsnsky's tailored suit and feeble attempts to speak English, trying to look "civilized."

Old 04-13-2021, 07:06 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You still didn't answer my question.
My question was - what happened during the last election in Donbass on CONTROLLED BY KIEV TERRITORIES.

Were people living there allowed to vote or not.
What do you want? I gave the answer. I'll put it in bold so you don't miss it this time: "They mostly won seats in parliament in your "pro- Russian" parties.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:09 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Thank you for proving my point what kind of thugs stand behind Zelsnsky's tailored suit and feeble attempts to speak English, trying to look "civilized."
Correct, it would be 10 times worse this time around. Treatment of invaders will make the Odessa riots look like child's play. The guys standing behind Ze to protect eastern Ukraine from Russians are the worst kind of thugs you can imagine...

Old 04-13-2021, 07:11 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
You don't need a lot of Russians for that .. Well, maybe need a couple of dozen SU-34s .. The Barmalei in Syria also thought that there are many of them, they are strong and will live forever .. and where are they now? They went in hell ..
I have yet to see Syria returned to government control. And in this case, its ten times harder. Again, how many pilots want to die trying? We both know the answer is "not enough"

Old 04-13-2021, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
Anyway, Joe "Come on man!!" Biden proposed a meeting with Vlad to discuss all the areas of contention between the US and Russia on a third neutral country...I would LOVE to see Blinken facing Lavrov.

Putin should lay it all out there...no more NATO enlargement and no more fomenting/supporting color revolutions...in written.

I was listening to Russian news today, and what happened was - after all the running around with CNN crew and what not, Zelensky started calling Putin, pretending that he is a "big boy" now, and has some demands.
Putin of course snubbed him, or as Russians were joking "changed the number." (I see his point - why should he talk to a puppet?)

After that I suppose Biden was forced to call him himself and to ask for a meeting.

Now how does he feel ( Biden that is) after calling Putin " a killer* a month earlier and threatening him with god knows what?

Stupid I suspect?

Old 04-13-2021, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Correct, it would be 10 times worse this time around. Treatment of invaders will make the Odessa riots look like child's play. The guys standing behind Ze to protect eastern Ukraine from Russians are the worst kind of thugs you can imagine...

I don't need to *imagine* anything.

I know that they've sent to Donbass the criminals, from whom the "volunteer battalions" were organized.

And I am aware what carnage was going on there.

Those are things that Western media is not talking about, while pointing finger at *Putin* and *collective Russia.*
And that's why I am filling those gaps here.

Those that have ears let them hear.

Old 04-13-2021, 07:32 PM

Quote:
What do you want? I gave the answer. I'll put it in bold so you don't miss it this time: "They mostly won seats in parliament in your "pro- Russian" parties.

That's only the parts of the territory that WERE ALLOWED to vote.

But about 500,000 people closer to the front lines WERE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE AT ALL.

And you are saying that "Putin" ( or whoever) doesn't allow Donbassians to vote.

It's not Putin to begin with that doesn't allow Dobass to vote, but your Nazi boys.

Because their free vote is very inconvenient for the nazi boys, as you already confirmed yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe