Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2016, 01:37 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Always happy to enjoy good-looking food. Kotlety are a redundancy here as we have meatballs. IDK, maybe I should learn more about Russia, I know almost nothing about it.
What do you need to know Ariete?

Quote:
Got it! Should I fry them in the same butter as the kotlety or change it?
I'd say fry in a fresh one, but add that old one by the end may be ( provided if it's not too burned) - then it will add some flavor to potatoes. Or just pour it over potatoes and coltlets once they are done.
As a bonus, you can skip mayonnaise in this case)))
( Russian mustard might be in order, since it's the ONLY hot condiment in Russian cuisine as far as I am concerned....)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 02:06 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
What do you need to know Ariete?

I'd say fry in a fresh one, but add that old one by the end may be ( provided if it's not too burned) - then it will add some flavor to potatoes. Or just pour it over potatoes and coltlets once they are done.
As a bonus, you can skip mayonnaise in this case)))
( Russian mustard might be in order, since it's the ONLY hot condiment in Russian cuisine as far as I am concerned....)
I don't think I'll need to know anything right now. But as I only know Dostoyevski, Tolstoi, Adidas and dashcam videos, it's pretty much "anything at all". Oh, and Shostakovich. I like him.

I don't think Russian mustard can be found. It might, but I won't go searching for it. But I'm not a fan of mustard, I think I try with mayonez. For some odd reason Slavic food items are very hard to find here. Even Polish.

Old 08-01-2016, 02:39 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
WTF IS THIS?

ТМ SVEN is the official website of a trademark of computer accessories and periphery. Main efforts of the brand are concentrated upon doing exclusive professional solutions as a part of day-to-day life.

Do Russians really have that much confidence in their technology?

Finnish domain, Finnish flag on the front page and the text "registered trademark OY SVEN Scandinavia Ltd. Finland"

OY MEANS LTD, NO NEED TO HAVE A REDUNDANCY! And if the company isn't bilingual Finnish-Swedish, like Oy Ariete Ab, the Oy COMES AFTER THE COMPANY NAME, LIKE LTD!

Press the "FI" button: SVEN Finland -

Nothing happens. Still in English. But hey, who in Russia would click that?

Finland doesn't have a tech company called SVEN, and there's hardly any google hits on it in Finnish! It's a RUSSIAN company PRODUCING CHEAP CRAP FROM TAIWAN!

Should I be proud of our brand value or annoyed?

I got this info from euromaidanpress.com

Old 08-01-2016, 08:46 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times
^
Drink some kompot and calm down Ariete.

This is what they say on their site -

1."TM SVEN was registered in more than 50 countries and its owned by a Finnish company of the same name, which funds and coordinates international activity on brand development in the following fields:"
and 2. "But the affordability was provided due to allocation of production facilities in countries of the eastern pacific region, like Taiwan, and later in China.'

I don't think they'd refer to Finns if Finns had nothing to do with this whole "Sven" thing.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:11 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Why is a Finnish company called Sven? Because Russians made it up? lol

Old 08-02-2016, 05:11 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:
Question Maxim - do you like the hamburgers ( where do you buy them?) or котлеты more?

( I don't eat either of them, so I'm asking out of curiosity...)
Hamburgers. At the lunch break at work. )) McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Yakitoriya (Japan food, but they make good hamburger), etc.

Cutlets we usually eat at home. My wife is a good cook.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:14 AM

Quote:
I think grated horseradish root is also widespread.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:43 PM

Za VDV! :-D

https://youtu.be/usnF1Ne9Id0

Today Russia celebrates Day of the airborne forces. One person was killed (he drowned in the fountain). This is Russia.

Old 08-02-2016, 03:02 PM

617 posts, read 537,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post

Today Russia celebrates Day of the airborne forces. One person was killed (he drowned in the fountain). This is Russia.
Who killed him? You probably meant "died".

Old 08-02-2016, 04:37 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
Who killed him? You probably meant "died".
lolol!

That's Russia! Oh dear..... sad, but true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe