Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2018, 03:13 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
1905-1917, 1991-1998
"1905-1917" This was not the time of freedom. This was the time of revolutionary terrorists and most severe measures to combat them.

"1991-1998" - It was a time of economic decline. But what is prohibited now compared to the time?

+
btw, interesting results of your periods:
1917 - Civil War.
1998 - economic default.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 04-11-2018 at 03:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2018, 08:17 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
"1905-1917" This was not the time of freedom. This was the time of revolutionary terrorists and most severe measures to combat them.

"1991-1998" - It was a time of economic decline. But what is prohibited now compared to the time?

+
btw, interesting results of your periods:
1917 - Civil War.
1998 - economic default.
There is more individual freedom when there's anarchy or systemic disarray. Since one of the interim goals of shock therapy was to throw half the population out of work in preparation for privatization, you have a lot of free time but no money.

It's being reported that US/EU have relayed to Russia that Russian military facility/deployment will not be targets and any airstrikes will be coordinated with Russia and Damascus beforehand. Interesting that some of the Israeli news sites are pointing to Israel being behind the false flag chemical attack. The two events, including the subsequent attack on the Syrian air base, were intended to provoke a response from the two sides in the war.

Last edited by lchoro; 04-11-2018 at 08:55 AM..

Old 04-11-2018, 08:18 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
1917 - Civil War.
1998 - economic default.
Cause of Civil War is a foolish exterior politics and WWI
And modern Russia with Putins crew as a head got the same way to Civil War and economic default

Old 04-11-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Cause of Civil War is a foolish exterior politics and WWI
And modern Russia with Putins crew as a head got the same way to Civil War and economic default
Family Feud: The Three Cousins Who Led Europe Into the First World War – The Worcester Journal

Old 04-11-2018, 09:38 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
All I know is if this goes the wrong way a whole lot more Syrian children are going to die. A lot more. If it really gets bad millions will die.

This whole mess was brought about by the US and it's allies. I've followed the whole thing from the start, from the moment the Syrian police officer was shot by the imported sniper during the protests in Daraa.

Sane heads need to prevail.

Old 04-11-2018, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
There is more individual freedom when there's anarchy or systemic disarray. Since one of the interim goals of shock therapy was to throw half the population out of work in preparation for privatization, you have a lot of free time but no money.

It's being reported that US/EU have relayed to Russia that Russian military facility/deployment will not be targets and any airstrikes will be coordinated with Russia and Damascus beforehand. Interesting that some of the Israeli news sites are pointing to Israel being behind the false flag chemical attack. The two events, including the subsequent attack on the Syrian air base, were intended to provoke a response from the two sides in the war.
It's always been a fantasy of the ME powers (and undoubtedly others) to get the US and Russia to take one another out in a war. Israel would do nothing but gain and stands to gain with the continuation of this war. As does Saudi Arabia.

Just when did anybody get proof of the chemical attacks? I have seen no proof of anything yet.

Old 04-11-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It's always been a fantasy of the ME powers (and undoubtedly others) to get the US and Russia to take one another out in a war. Israel would do nothing but gain and stands to gain with the continuation of this war. As does Saudi Arabia.

Just when did anybody get proof of the chemical attacks? I have seen no proof of anything yet.
Sweden introduced a UN resolution for inspections which was vetoed by the US and UK. Every other UN member voted in favor.

Both Trump and Netanyahu are facing criminal investigations and possible charges.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:19 AM

Just for the lolz.

US Poseidon 8 Maritime Patrol craft off of the Syrian coast and over another NATO aircraft over Turkey.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ItaMilRad...234112/photo/1

Russia has an Oscar II in the Med. Nuclear powered cruise missile boat.

Rumor has it every piece of Syrian ground equipment is dug in deep. Stores are widely dispersed and all aircraft are hidden or in Russian base . Syrian air defense is at maximum alert as is Russians.

What in the does the orange one want to do? Drop 100s of millions of dollars in bombs and missiles and get nothing for it?

Old 04-11-2018, 11:33 AM

Russia must be expecting the US/UK to destroy evidence at Douma. They've announced the placement of Russian military to guard the area.

Last edited by lchoro; 04-11-2018 at 12:03 PM..

Old 04-11-2018, 11:52 AM

3,950 posts, read 3,300,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
That's all well and good since many government's lie, but a lot of actual conspiracy theories fail when put to the test. For example the 9/11 one. Now it's entirely possible for the government to be behind it, but a lot of the alternative theories put forth fall apart when subjected to physics. They keep using controlled demolition to try and justify their position, despite the fact that the collapse could not have logically happened any other way.

PS: Even though we likely will disagree on many fronts, I owe you an apology for the flat out offensive remarks I made in one of my past posts. That was definitely out of line.

I do not believe for a minute that the UK government is behind the Skripal attempt....nor I believe Putin is behind it....

There could me many other actors in this affair....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe