Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 07:14 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times

Advertisements

I agree with Sunny Days. Even strait Couples do not "make out in WDW. I have seen that and what the Gay Couples do. WDW is for all and there should be some manners when you are in public.

Having to explain to your 10 year old why 2 men are kissing in public is not what you want to discuss on Family day in the Parks.

Sunny DAYS , does have a point with the Progress Polices in which I have laid out. There Polices have not impacted as positively as the Progress Movement has lead you to believe.

Old 09-20-2013, 11:11 AM

411 posts, read 832,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
I hope Florida never gets any further then it is with liberals. It will be the end of anything good.

Already full of freaks and crazy libs who believe they have rights to do whatever they see fit.

Seeing two gays french kissing at Disney last weekend about made me throw up. Holding each others butts in front of young kids walking by proves to me they are sick people and only care about themselves.

Why do gays even go to Disney at all? Let the kids have their dreams and not have to see two sickos french kissing and coddling in front of them.

The faces on those young kids when these two sickos decided to stop at the end of the tram runway to hold everyone up so they can have their freak show tells me they need help badly.

Go home and do your thing inside and away from normal people and away from those poor kids who witness that sickness. Force your weird ways onto your own sick community and away from normal people with normal kids who dont want to see that crap.

Socially liberal anything is a total disaster.

We have seen enough of how liberals do things over the last 5 years. A total train wreck.
In the USA we are supposed to be able to do whatever we see fit, people who do not think this is the case are enemies of liberty and should be treated as enemies of the USA. Freedom does not include the right to not be offended, and in any case people should be offended by things like murder, rape, and torture, not by things like two gay people kissing or Paula Deen making racist comments.

If two gay people want to make out in public they don't need to ask for anybody's permission to do so and they should not worry about if there actions are offensive to anyone. If people are offended by such a sight they should not leave their homes, or maybe they should consider a move to a nation like Saudi Arabia where this sort of thing is certainly punishable by public stoning.

It is really odd that anybody would find two people kissing to be something horrible that children should not see. At the same time these types, you know the types that think love is disgusting, will think nothing about exposing children to the horrible violence that occurs on a football field or letting them watch films and television show where people are murdered every minute, but if one uncovered female breast pops on the screen they will loose their minds. I think we all remember something about Janet Jackson's breast popping out and I think we all remember these types of foolish morons loosing their freaking minds over the incident and demanding investigations take place to uncover why this occurred.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:12 PM

564 posts, read 1,880,665 times
I hope your family knows how lucky they are to have you as their Mother, Wife, etc....

Quote:
I hope Florida never gets any further then it is with liberals. It will be the end of anything good.

Already full of freaks and crazy libs who believe they have rights to do whatever they see fit.

Seeing two gays french kissing at Disney last weekend about made me throw up. Holding each others butts in front of young kids walking by proves to me they are sick people and only care about themselves.

Why do gays even go to Disney at all? Let the kids have their dreams and not have to see two sickos french kissing and coddling in front of them.

The faces on those young kids when these two sickos decided to stop at the end of the tram runway to hold everyone up so they can have their freak show tells me they need help badly.

Go home and do your thing inside and away from normal people and away from those poor kids who witness that sickness. Force your weird ways onto your own sick community and away from normal people with normal kids who dont want to see that crap.

We have seen enough of how liberals do things over the last 5 years. A total train wreck.

Old 09-20-2013, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by limehousemiller View Post
In the USA we are supposed to be able to do whatever we see fit, people who do not think this is the case are enemies of liberty and should be treated as enemies of the USA. Freedom does not include the right to not be offended, and in any case people should be offended by things like murder, rape, and torture, not by things like two gay people kissing or Paula Deen making racist comments.

If two gay people want to make out in public they don't need to ask for anybody's permission to do so and they should not worry about if there actions are offensive to anyone. If people are offended by such a sight they should not leave their homes, or maybe they should consider a move to a nation like Saudi Arabia where this sort of thing is certainly punishable by public stoning.

It is really odd that anybody would find two people kissing to be something horrible that children should not see. At the same time these types, you know the types that think love is disgusting, will think nothing about exposing children to the horrible violence that occurs on a football field or letting them watch films and television show where people are murdered every minute, but if one uncovered female breast pops on the screen they will loose their minds. I think we all remember something about Janet Jackson's breast popping out and I think we all remember these types of foolish morons loosing their freaking minds over the incident and demanding investigations take place to uncover why this occurred.
Thats why Good parents monitor what thier childred watch, what kind of vidio games they play and what they see on the internet.
We are not talking about a quick peck, but the full display of a gay life style in a Family Park. Futher is would be for Straight Couples as well.

This really goes to having a little common sence and know where you are. In a adult enviroment who cares, but in a Family setting every need to have common manners.

I hear the Word Freedom being use to justifly anyones wims and desires.

Freedom comes with respondsibility.

Let me put this way" would you fire in a Movie Threater" Of course, No!

Old 09-20-2013, 04:24 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,929 times
Quote:

I think people who can't accept gay people are monsters and don't deserve children. Chances are the guys shared a quick kiss, but you're brain blew up into a fantasy. Sad.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Thats why Good parents monitor what thier childred watch, what kind of vidio games they play and what they see on the internet.
We are not talking about a quick peck, but the full display of a gay life style in a Family Park. Futher is would be for Straight Couples as well.

This really goes to having a little common sence and know where you are. In a adult enviroment who cares, but in a Family setting every need to have common manners.

I hear the Word Freedom being use to justifly anyones wims and desires.

Freedom comes with respondsibility.

Let me put this way" would you fire in a Movie Threater" Of course, No!
Yeah right. Was probably perfectly mundane. I love the phobes posting "I don't want to see that from straight people" line to try and hide their prejudice. It's transparent. And, it's not a lifestyle. People who use that term are morons.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Yeah right. Was probably perfectly mundane. I love the phobes posting "I don't want to see that from straight people" line to try and hide their prejudice. It's transparent. And, it's not a lifestyle. People who use that term are morons.
Wow are going start calling people names? Not very Gentleman like. This is nothing about aproving Gay Life Style vs a Straight Relationship.

Its about having manners and consideration of others when in a Family Gathering. As I have said there is a time and place for everything.

News Flash, the gay community may have thier own life style, but there are folks who disapprove. Thats the American way to have desent.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Wow are going start calling people names? Not very Gentleman like. This is nothing about aproving Gay Life Style vs a Straight Relationship.

Its about having manners and consideration of others when in a Family Gathering. As I have said there is a time and place for everything.

News Flash, the gay community may have thier own life style, but there are folks who disapprove. Thats the American way to have desent.
Gay people have all kinds of lifestyles The posts about "appropriate behavior" in public are disingenuous. I rarely see gay people behaving in an inappropriate manner for the surroundings. What I do see is homophobic people holding gay couples to a different standard than heteros.

Yeah, I will call homophobes homophobes and haters haters. You can try all you want to call me out on it, but
I really don't care. I've lost all respect for the liars who try to prevent my happiness. Nothing but lies from the antigay camp. Over it and unapologetic. Still, I do treat them even 1/4 as bad as they treat gay people.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:59 PM

Quote:

Many disapprove of you. Doesn't stop you from pursuing your happiness. I find your behavior on these boards reproachful and harmful to children who might read it, btw. Poor gay kid reads your and your ilk's garbage and pushes him or her over the line to commit suicide. At least the gay couple who shares a kiss in public isn't contributing to that like antigays are. Blood on their hands. Sick.

Old 09-20-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Many disapprove of you. Doesn't stop you from pursuing your happiness. I find your behavior on these boards reproachful and harmful to children who might read it, btw. Poor gay kid reads your and your ilk's garbage and pushes him or her over the line to commit suicide. At least the gay couple who shares a kiss in public isn't contributing to that like antigays are. Blood on their hands. Sick.
OH STRUCK A NERVE!
This is a free country and if folks wish to live life styles different from mine this is wonderful. I would not have it any other way.
Firmly I am not against gay people in general. Firmly, deserve respect and consideration just like everyone else.

I peck or a jestor of affection is not the issue here. The original question was having consideration for Families , in a Family Event.
Like or Not the Gay life Style is here and it bold. If anyone choose to be bold, you guys and gals better have thick skin.
You guys are so crazy when someone or anyone disaproves of your oppinion or point of view. You need to cut back on the coffee!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida