Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2013, 04:05 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,148,559 times

Advertisements

Very good. Happiness is close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
Oh I am. December the latest. I was supposed to be out of here at the beginning of this month, but unfortunately the place I was planning on moving into won't be ready until December. It was depressing at first but I will make due. I have a bunch of trips planned out so I don't need to bear another three months of rainy disgusting Summer (Fall in Florida is pretty much just an extension of Summer) in Florida.

Old 09-19-2013, 04:28 PM

411 posts, read 832,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
Oh I am. December the latest. I was supposed to be out of here at the beginning of this month, but unfortunately the place I was planning on moving into won't be ready until December. It was depressing at first but I will make due. I have a bunch of trips planned out so I don't need to bear another three months of rainy disgusting Summer (Fall in Florida is pretty much just an extension of Summer) in Florida.
Where are you going?

Old 09-19-2013, 10:37 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,341,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by limehousemiller View Post
Where are you going?
I'm torn between Atlanta and Denver. I think I would be more culturally aligned with Denver but Atlanta has the big city feel that I crave.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:45 PM

36 posts, read 100,386 times
Now that I am a FL voter I hope never. Lol

Old 09-19-2013, 11:36 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by limehousemiller View Post
See, the trouble is you spend your days watching FOX news, so you don't really have any idea what you're talking about. I'm certain you operate under the false impression created by Fox News that President Obama is some sort of Far Left Wing progressive communist secret Muslim fascist African anti-colonial type. ha, you so funny
Well If the President would be Presidential that would be a start. Its not just Fox news who calls it for what it is.
This President has no intention in a balance budget amendment and actually follow the Constitution. If this was GW Bush Liberals and so called Progressives would be actively trying to Impeach.

The Affordable health care Act.is a mess and when you have 10,000 pages and growing there is a problem, Besides if I recalled" they passed this by parliamentary trick when Brown won in Mass.
Does not speak highly on the bill and the tactics. The Dem's and the president did not want to hear anything from the Republicans and it will be in the end, the demise of Obama Care. the only People who actually read it and wrote were Staffers. When the bill was passed in the Midnight Hour, no one in the House and Senate knew what was in there. ( Dem Controlled)

President Obama sold him self as a Moderate and was outraged on this this countries spending in 2008. Now he has spent with his Democratic college's have more than any President since Washington.

The MSBC and CNN spend more time trying to defend Obama than report the news. Mr.. Ed (MSBC) for instance could not wrap his fingers around that the American People do think the Presidents Policies are not working.
Religion is not of our business. Its between God and Obama.

The President's foreign Policy is Weak at best and this Thread is not long enough for go there tonight.

Bottom line , when a president has to use Executive and Parliamentary tricks its a sad day in America.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:58 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
I hope Florida never gets any further then it is with liberals. It will be the end of anything good.

Already full of freaks and crazy libs who believe they have rights to do whatever they see fit.

Seeing two gays french kissing at Disney last weekend about made me throw up. Holding each others butts in front of young kids walking by proves to me they are sick people and only care about themselves.

Why do gays even go to Disney at all? Let the kids have their dreams and not have to see two sickos french kissing and coddling in front of them.

The faces on those young kids when these two sickos decided to stop at the end of the tram runway to hold everyone up so they can have their freak show tells me they need help badly.

Go home and do your thing inside and away from normal people and away from those poor kids who witness that sickness. Force your weird ways onto your own sick community and away from normal people with normal kids who dont want to see that crap.

Socially liberal anything is a total disaster.

We have seen enough of how liberals do things over the last 5 years. A total train wreck.

Old 09-20-2013, 01:52 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,341,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
I hope Florida never gets any further then it is with liberals. It will be the end of anything good.

Already full of freaks and crazy libs who believe they have rights to do whatever they see fit.

Seeing two gays french kissing at Disney last weekend about made me throw up. Holding each others butts in front of young kids walking by proves to me they are sick people and only care about themselves.

Why do gays even go to Disney at all? Let the kids have their dreams and not have to see two sickos french kissing and coddling in front of them.

The faces on those young kids when these two sickos decided to stop at the end of the tram runway to hold everyone up so they can have their freak show tells me they need help badly.

Go home and do your thing inside and away from normal people and away from those poor kids who witness that sickness. Force your weird ways onto your own sick community and away from normal people with normal kids who dont want to see that crap.

We have seen enough of how liberals do things over the last 5 years. A total train wreck.
You need help. lol. If seeing two gay people kiss each other bothers you that much then you need to look inside rather than the world outside.

Old 09-20-2013, 04:35 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,337,386 times
Quote:

I'd rather have progress on socially liberal issues than fiscally liberal ones. Nothing is more nauseating than a big nanny government telling you how to eat, live etc, and then taxing the hell out of you to pay for all kinds of welfare programs for people who don't work.

Old 09-20-2013, 05:19 AM

5,500 posts, read 10,524,468 times
Quote:

If you are not very old you are going to have many unhappy years in the future. Have you seen the polling in young generations and their opinions on gay marriage?

Old 09-20-2013, 07:04 AM

10,261 posts, read 21,765,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
I'd rather have progress on socially liberal issues than fiscally liberal ones.
Ah, the social liberal. A person who thinks Gays should be allowed marriage unions but not labor unions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida