Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2013, 09:46 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by limehousemiller View Post
Libertarians also preach a "do whatever you want attitude," because like progressives they are also interested in freedom rather than forcing people to behave in a certain way, for no valid reason.

Guess what, if you actually practiced tolerance and believed in freedom you'd have a "do whatever you want" attitude and would not worry that whatever Miley Cyrus is doing is somehow bringing down the nation. In fact, you'd be happy at the freedom Miley is exercising, to release lame music and put on awful shows. Further, if everybody wanted to start walking around acting out Miley moves, you'd be cool with all of the freedom that is going on, but you're not because you are not tolerant in any way.

What in the Sam Hill did this Miley Cyrus person do anyway that has everybody all up in arms? I watch some lame video on youtube of Miley at an award show dancing around. With the level of apparent outrage I expected to see her murdering an infant on stage or something similar, but no it was just Miley dancing around and singing some stupid song.

The fact that Miley dancing around draws more attention and outrage in the USA than the USA's daily dropping of bombs that kill innocent civilians shows we have some serious issues in the USA, and its not Miley dancing around.
Fact I am disturbed a Beautiful talented young women feel she has to perform that way. She has so much energy that could be focus on music that delivers a positive note.

This is a free county and free will. I choose not to review her video because it is not my cup of tea.

We as a Country and State do have bigger fish to fry. Like getting our own house in order. Balanced , budget, Boarder Security, rebuilding American industry, control inflation, just to name a few things.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:23 PM

411 posts, read 832,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
LMAO at the assertion that Progressives are interested in freedom to "do whatever you want". Nothing could be further from the truth.
See, the trouble is you spend your days watching FOX news, so you don't really have any idea what you're talking about. I'm certain you operate under the false impression created by Fox News that President Obama is some sort of Far Left Wing progressive communist secret Muslim fascist African anti-colonial type. ha, you so funny

Old 09-18-2013, 11:07 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,341,250 times
There are too many old people that hold Florida back in progressiveness. We will get there, but it will take longer.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:15 AM

12,135 posts, read 16,148,559 times
By the time you get there you too will be old. Then you will have plenty of time to reflect on all the years you wasted in hopes of reaching your goal. Until then, party on.

]
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
There are too many old people that hold Florida back in progressiveness. We will get there, but it will take longer.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:11 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,699,775 times
Quote:
I agree. The old people suck.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:13 AM

861 posts, read 1,456,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
I agree. The old people suck.
You're going to be old one day too.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:53 AM

5,500 posts, read 10,524,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryFisher View Post
You're going to be old one day too.
That is true. The next generation of old folks will be less racist and more accepting of others based on polling and data though.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
By the time you get there you too will be old. Then you will have plenty of time to reflect on all the years you wasted in hopes of reaching your goal. Until then, party on.

]
]
I don't plan on being in Florida when I am old. This progressive mind is heading elsewhere.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:20 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,148,559 times
You should consider giving yourself a head start.

Quote:
I don't plan on being in Florida when I am old. This progressive mind is heading elsewhere.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Hillian View Post
You should consider giving yourself a head start.
Oh I am. December the latest. I was supposed to be out of here at the beginning of this month, but unfortunately the place I was planning on moving into won't be ready until December. It was depressing at first but I will make due. I have a bunch of trips planned out so I don't need to bear another three months of rainy disgusting Summer (Fall in Florida is pretty much just an extension of Summer) in Florida.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida