Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 05:19 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,938,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
OH STRUCK A NERVE!
This is a free country and if folks wish to live life styles different from mine this is wonderful. I would not have it any other way.
Firmly I am not against gay people in general. Firmly, deserve respect and consideration just like everyone else.

I peck or a jestor of affection is not the issue here. The original question was having consideration for Families , in a Family Event.
Like or Not the Gay life Style is here and it bold. If anyone choose to be bold, you guys and gals better have thick skin.
You guys are so crazy when someone or anyone disaproves of your oppinion or point of view. You need to cut back on the coffee!
I don't drink coffee. And thanks, but your approval is neither solicited nor required. I have thick skin, You didn't strike a nerve with me. I counter post to give hope to the depressed kids who might read the crap posted here and take the darkness and hate inside themselves.

Old 09-20-2013, 06:53 PM

12,135 posts, read 16,148,559 times
Problem is we dont have thinkers here, just reaction based people.

Quote:
OH STRUCK A NERVE!
This is a free country and if folks wish to live life styles different from mine this is wonderful. I would not have it any other way.
Firmly I am not against gay people in general. Firmly, deserve respect and consideration just like everyone else.

I peck or a jestor of affection is not the issue here. The original question was having consideration for Families , in a Family Event.
Like or Not the Gay life Style is here and it bold. If anyone choose to be bold, you guys and gals better have thick skin.
You guys are so crazy when someone or anyone disaproves of your oppinion or point of view. You need to cut back on the coffee!

Old 09-21-2013, 11:36 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Many disapprove of you. Doesn't stop you from pursuing your happiness. I find your behavior on these boards reproachful and harmful to children who might read it, btw. Poor gay kid reads your and your ilk's garbage and pushes him or her over the line to commit suicide. At least the gay couple who shares a kiss in public isn't contributing to that like antigays are. Blood on their hands. Sick.

Give me a break. Now we have children reading the forums?

What is harmful to kids is two freak sickos stopping an entire group of people getting off the tram and going down the runway so they can show their nasty affection for each other.

And of course to send a message. We are gay, we are sick and we are going to shove our affection down your throats and the heck with those poor childrens throats who might have seen this and went home and committed suicide. Works both ways right??

This was an on purpose of public nastiness to push their rotten agenda. Grabbing each others butts and french kissing while stopping an entire group to force them to see this nasty move is ok with you?

So you want to protect those poor little eyes of gay kids but the heck with those normal kids who know it is sick. Dont those normal kids who this display might have effected have the same rights in your world? Probably not based on your post.

Gays forcing their sickness on others to show this type of their sickness at Disney World is wrong. Even normal straight families do not do this at Disney World. Only disrespectful idiots would pull this stunt.

Guess gays dont care about children by your thoughts because I wonder how many of those 100s of kids who went home confused and sick to their stomachs because they saw two sick men doing someone immorally wrong and nasty in front of them.

Explain how this would be different then your protecting of kids who need some help.

Old 09-21-2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
I agree with Sunny Days. Even strait Couples do not "make out in WDW. I have seen that and what the Gay Couples do. WDW is for all and there should be some manners when you are in public.

Having to explain to your 10 year old why 2 men are kissing in public is not what you want to discuss on Family day in the Parks.

Sunny DAYS , does have a point with the Progress Polices in which I have laid out. There Polices have not impacted as positively as the Progress Movement has lead you to believe.

Thank you. Gay lovers/normal people haters wont ever see this.

Old 09-21-2013, 11:46 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
I don't drink coffee. And thanks, but your approval is neither solicited nor required. I have thick skin, You didn't strike a nerve with me. I counter post to give hope to the depressed kids who might read the crap posted here and take the darkness and hate inside themselves.
Mr. Lior:

I try to approach this matter in a balanced way trying to see both sides of the issue. You are correct I certainly do not give approval on this matter and from a God point of view" Its still a Sin".
The important issue here is treating people like people and not a segrated group. You do have a solid point about the younger gay commutity have depression over thier out look in life and how it may conflict with traditional values.

There is many negative posters out there and many supporters who just fly off the handle in a moments notice. I am glad I did not affend You
Mr. Lior are worthy oponet is this debate.

This is a Big Coutry with many life styles, Religous Values, People from different back grounds, but as Americans we still mange to keep some peace and respect the other Citzen's point of view. So it is very more important that we go out of our way to aleast respect the other guy, even though we do have spirtally differances.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Give me a break. Now we have children reading the forums?

What is harmful to kids is two freak sickos stopping an entire group of people getting off the tram and going down the runway so they can show their nasty affection for each other.

And of course to send a message. We are gay, we are sick and we are going to shove our affection down your throats and the heck with those poor childrens throats who might have seen this and went home and committed suicide. Works both ways right??

This was an on purpose of public nastiness to push their rotten agenda. Grabbing each others butts and french kissing while stopping an entire group to force them to see this nasty move is ok with you?

So you want to protect those poor little eyes of gay kids but the heck with those normal kids who know it is sick. Dont those normal kids who this display might have effected have the same rights in your world? Probably not based on your post.

Gays forcing their sickness on others to show this type of their sickness at Disney World is wrong. Even normal straight families do not do this at Disney World. Only disrespectful idiots would pull this stunt.

Guess gays dont care about children by your thoughts because I wonder how many of those 100s of kids who went home confused and sick to their stomachs because they saw two sick men doing someone immorally wrong and nasty in front of them.

Explain how this would be different then your protecting of kids who need some help.
Awww.....I can't imagine living a life so full of anger and hate. BTW, no kid has ever been damaged by seeing gay people show affection. I expect some silly and emotional tirade in response from you now. Predictable, little person. Must suck to see the world moving ahead without you. Shame you try to inflict as much damage as you can in your way down history's trash chute.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Good Point. It realy comes down to respecting others in a Family Event or a public Venue.
Even regualor Gay people do not behave in this matter and perfer to keep thier lives private.

Kids do not need to be subjected to this at a early age. They are more worried about Mickey Mouse and Cinderella.

What that old saying" Get a Hotel"!
Right? I was at a family event and an interracial couple was holding hands and shared a kiss. In front of the children! They really should respect my world view on things. Some people!

/sarcasm

Old 09-21-2013, 01:36 PM

1,821 posts, read 2,902,366 times
I was in the Magic Kingdom years ago when it was Gay Days. I can attest to the fact that some were there to push an agenda with inappropriate behavior and clothing. I was surprised by what Disney allowed. That being said, I would have been equally upset had I seen that attire and behavior on straight people as well. The Magic Kingdom is not the place to push agendas. Keep it to a quick kiss and hand holding - EVERYONE.

Sunny-Days, I hope you were kidding about your husband reacting in violence to those people. That is sooooo not the answer. Unless they were physically hurting someone, no one has any right to hurt them. Did anyone try to say, "AHEM, please excuse us, we need to pass?" If someone did, and they still did not move, someone could have easily gone to a cast member and made a complaint so they wouldn't block an exit again. Usually though, treating people with manners and respect will deliver like responses. If anything, it, at least, sets an example.

The sores is a whole other issue. Thank God for your blessing of health and pray for those who aren't healthy. What if one was terminal and this was a final trip? We just don't know someone else's situation, whether we agree with how they're living their lives or not, to pass judgement on them. Not one of us is more perfect than another. Something I always try to remember is that I will never forgive someone more times than God has forgiven me.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Right? I was at a family event and an interracial couple was holding hands and shared a kiss. In front of the children! They really should respect my world view on things. Some people!

/sarcasm

You cannot compare interracial with being gay. Totally different.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valicky View Post
I was in the Magic Kingdom years ago when it was Gay Days. I can attest to the fact that some were there to push an agenda with inappropriate behavior and clothing. I was surprised by what Disney allowed. That being said, I would have been equally upset had I seen that attire and behavior on straight people as well. The Magic Kingdom is not the place to push agendas. Keep it to a quick kiss and hand holding - EVERYONE.

Sunny-Days, I hope you were kidding about your husband reacting in violence to those people. That is sooooo not the answer. Unless they were physically hurting someone, no one has any right to hurt them. Did anyone try to say, "AHEM, please excuse us, we need to pass?" If someone did, and they still did not move, someone could have easily gone to a cast member and made a complaint so they wouldn't block an exit again. Usually though, treating people with manners and respect will deliver like responses. If anything, it, at least, sets an example.

The sores is a whole other issue. Thank God for your blessing of health and pray for those who aren't healthy. What if one was terminal and this was a final trip? We just don't know someone else's situation, whether we agree with how they're living their lives or not, to pass judgement on them. Not one of us is more perfect than another. Something I always try to remember is that I will never forgive someone more times than God has forgiven me.
If they got aids by being gay then I have no sympathy for them. However if they got it because some freak did not cover up their sores and purposely left them open to harm others that is when I have issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida