Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 09:15 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times

Advertisements

I am eating captain crunch holiday special.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2015, 09:25 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,289,675 times
I confess to buying a box of Frosted Flakes every three or four years. So far, I still like it. I liked the flavor of Captain Crack ... er, Crunch ... but yeah, that stuff has always torn up my mouth. My mom also bought Alpha-Bits, Cheerios, and Honeycomb.

My younger brother & sister liked Count Chocula, Frankenberry, the two Pebbles, Lucky Charms, and Life. I always hated Life cereal.

Old 01-04-2015, 09:35 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,047,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
I confess to buying a box of Frosted Flakes every three or four years. So far, I still like it. I liked the flavor of Captain Crack ... er, Crunch ... but yeah, that stuff has always torn up my mouth. My mom also bought Alpha-Bits, Cheerios, and Honeycomb.

My younger brother & sister liked Count Chocula, Frankenberry, the two Pebbles, Lucky Charms, and Life. I always hated Life cereal.
Aside from that one impulse buy (Lucky Charms), Alpha-Bits is my go-to cereal. If I buy cereal, it's always Alpha-Bits. Everyone thinks it's quite hilarious because I'm an editor.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:14 AM

1,242 posts, read 1,690,879 times
We typically eat Raisin Bran, Honey Bunches of Oats, or Shredded Wheat. On the rare occasions we pick up a treat it's normally Lucky Charms, Captain Crunch or Cookie Crisp and the box is gone with 48 hours. As much as I hate to admit it, I love cereal and would eat it more often if it wasn't so dang bad for my waistline. Darn, now I'm craving it!

Old 01-04-2015, 10:41 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post

Alphabits used to love them as a kid. Haven't had any since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnMTL View Post
Aside from that one impulse buy (Lucky Charms), Alpha-Bits is my go-to cereal. If I buy cereal, it's always Alpha-Bits. Everyone thinks it's quite hilarious because I'm an editor.

That's funny

Do you spell out misspelled words while you are eating Alphabits then spell the word right.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:45 AM

17,330 posts, read 33,047,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
That's funny

Do you spell out misspelled words while you are eating Alphabits then spell the word right.
Hahaha! I should, but I'm so busy shoving those letters into my face before they get soggy.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:52 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,289,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnMTL View Post
That's just adorable.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:53 AM

107 posts, read 211,324 times
Love kids cereal, but don't buy it too often. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the greatest cereal ever made, hands down. I also love Cocoa Pebbles and Cocoa Krispies, but not Cocoa Puffs because of the roof-of-the-mouth issue. Corn Pops are also yummy. Lucky Charms too, but I've noticed they have WAY more marshmallows in them now than when I was a kid.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:55 AM

1,607 posts, read 1,946,275 times
Wish I could have some Kellogg's Sugar Corn Pops - "Sugar Pops are tops!"

Now, it's bran this, bran that.....

Old 01-04-2015, 12:10 PM

709 posts, read 955,887 times
I eat Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries two to three times per week. Mostly for breakfast, but occasionally for dinner. Loved them as a kid and still love them in my 50s!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink