Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 10:55 AM

254 posts, read 131,323 times

Advertisements

His Trump support and subsequent endorsement sealed the deal for me. No, he will not get my vote.

Last edited by AtlantaRising; 09-09-2021 at 12:07 PM..

Old 09-09-2021, 01:21 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,314,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaRising View Post
His Trump support and subsequent endorsement sealed the deal for me. No, he will not get my vote.
You weren’t voting for Walker regardless. Who are you trying to kid?

Old 09-09-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
You weren’t voting for Walker regardless. Who are you trying to kid?
I don't believe the question was for comments from others. And you don't know anything about me, so why don't you worry about you and I will worry about me. Otherwise, I am sure a mod will be happy to intervene.

I don't owe you or anyone else a reason why, but it is the rabid, blind support of Trump supporters and Jan. 6th why I will not support him or his sycophants. You just proved that. I would be happy to consider voting for anyone who actually cares about this country and its citizens. I am not aligned with any one person or party. Based on the results of the Nov. and Jan. elections here, I am clearly not the only person who feels a change was needed.

Last edited by AtlantaRising; 09-09-2021 at 02:04 PM..

Old 09-09-2021, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I don't believe the question was for comments from others. And you don't know anything about me, so why don't you worry about you and I will worry about me. Otherwise, I am sure a mod will be happy to intervene.

I don't owe you or anyone else a reason why, but it is the rabid, blind support of Trump supporters and Jan. 6th why I will not support him or his sycophants. You just proved that. I would be happy to consider voting for anyone who actually cares about this country and its citizens. I am not aligned with any one person or party. Based on the results of the Nov. and Jan. elections here, I am clearly not the only person who feels a change was needed.
Now you’re trying to convince us you’re not an ideologue. Good luck with that True Believer.

Old 09-09-2021, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Now you’re trying to convince us you’re not an ideologue. Good luck with that True Believer.
I am not the person attacking someone else for their viewpoint. I am allowed to make my own decisions and have my own thoughts about the topic. You are the person who came for me. You are the one making wild assumptions and name calling because apparently I don't share your opinion. And more important to my initial comment, people like you are exactly why I will not vote for Trump again or anyone aligned with him.

I am new here. Is there a way to mute people or report them for harassment?

Old 09-09-2021, 03:06 PM

Quote:
I am new here. Is there a way to mute people or report them for harassment?
See where the triangle is in the top right of each post. Click on that and report the comment. Not sure how you will be able to justify a charge of harassment to the mod. This is a open forum. Expect others to reply and challenge your comments. If the mere challenging of your comments offends you, maybe you shouldn’t be posting on forums. Just saying.

Old 09-09-2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
See where the triangle is in the top right of each post. Click on that and report the comment. Not sure how you will be able to justify a charge of harassment to the mod. This is a open forum. Expect others to reply and challenge your comments. If the mere challenging of your comments offends you, maybe you shouldn’t be posting on forums. Just saying.
Thank you.

Making accusations and name calling are not "challenging my comments". You act like you know me and I have never interacted with you in my life.

Old 09-09-2021, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Thank you.

Making accusations and name calling are not "challenging my comments". You act like you know me and I have never interacted with you in my life.
When you post a rant against Trump by stating because of Trump you’re not voting for Walker, that’s trolling. So it is of my opinion you weren’t going to vote for Walker regardless. If that offends you, that’s your burden, not mine.

Old 09-09-2021, 03:34 PM

Quote:

So by your reasoning, I can report you for name calling and making accusations?

Old 09-09-2021, 03:41 PM

Quote:
So by your reasoning, I can report you for name calling and making accusations?
Why don't you look for someone else to waste time with. I am, in writing, asking you to stop.

Good luck and thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia