Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 08:29 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,196,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedripeplum View Post
Learning a new language as an adult is an incredibly difficult and it kills me every time I hear people talk about like it's nothing or that it's anyone's plan that their children experience the same thing. Living in a place where you don't speak the dominant language is embarrassing and opens you up to the most casual cruelty. I wish people who rail against parts of LA being exactly like Mexico or whatever could feel the pathetic sense of gratitude I used to feel when customer service people would go out of their way to help me when it became obvious I couldn't sensibly explain what I needed. Having a place you can go where basic understanding isn't hard work is incredibly important and hearing people talk about them like they are affronts to America seems so lacking in empathy that I can't even.
The people who claim that have obviously never been in such a situation. Most likely they've never been out of the country or if they have, they've been to some tourist area where everyone speaks English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 09:12 AM

7,489 posts, read 4,952,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
Probably because they settled this land first? Do you read the things you write or do you just spit out whatever inane thoughts happen to be floating in your head?
American Indians, of the Mongoloid racial classification, claim to be the first people to walk in the Americas. Does that mean that Mongoloids migrated from Asia to the Americas, or that they migrated from the Americas to Asia? It might be the case that the Chinese have dibs on the Americas.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
I thought we were all out of Africa - so why do Indians have a better claim on the US than Europeans? They don't, of course.
Africa or otherwise, racial blood types and skeletal differences have been identified, and American Indians are Mongoloid, which is Oceana.

Asians from China, India, and Oceana should have dibs on the Americas simply because they are older cultures than the Americans, and the racial anthropology is the same ... that is ... the American Indians are descended from the Mongoloid Race in Asia ... and then the Europeans swooped in, took over the land, built houses and put an end to the nomadic lifestyle of American Indians. Perhaps the American Indian should complain to the Mongoloid anthropological group in Asia that control of the Americas is elusive.

Old 03-08-2015, 01:01 AM

It looks like the Mongoloids invaded first ... leaving Mongoloid racial anthropology as the first trace of humans in North America. That group now identifies as "American Indian". They were invaded by the Europeans, who completely settled the continent. That continent is now experiencing a soft invasion from China, India, Middle East, and Oceana ... and the Mongoloids are complaining that the world is not paying enough attention to the high female death rate within American Indian communities that choose isolation.

Out of Africa, perhaps, but not American Indians. They are Mongoloid. Europeans are Caucasian. Negroids are from Africa. There are distinct blood types today ... do all three racial blood types originate in Africa and, if so, does that mean that the America's actually belong to the Negroids?

Where do the Caucasians belong if the land on earth belongs to the Negroids and Mongoloids?

Old 03-11-2015, 12:31 AM

2 posts, read 1,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampdown69 View Post
I agree with all that you said with one correction. The most liberal of societies are letting these people do that in the name of diversity. Sharia law has been codified into the British common law, yes it's only family law and people aren't getting beheaded. But, it's family law that only allows a woman to get 1/4 of her brothers' inheritance, and that they automatically lose custody of children in a divorce. That's Britain, home of the original bill of rights (the Magna Carta) and the place where women marched and fought for equal rights and started the worldwide suffragette movement, those people are rolling in their graves. Furthermore, in the two largest cities of the UK: London and Birmingham, people of British descent no longer comprise the majority of the population. In France, 1/3 of babies were born to non-Eu immigrant (largely Arab) parents and it is set to become the first Muslim majority country of the western world. Parts of Malmö Sweden are essentially monolingual Arabic and it is unsafe for a Jew to walk the street. In Sweden it has gotten so bad that you can get prosecuted for "racism" for publicly objecting to immigration, the police force there - in effort to improve relations with immigrant communities - now has the word "Aina" instead of the Swedish "Polis" on their cars, Aina is an Arab slang word for a cop, comparable to calling them the pigs.

Europe is some place to watch and do everything except what they're doing...which is allowing their ancient cultures and indigenous heritages to be demographically replaced. I'm not into the Eurabia conspiracy, but political correctness and calling someone racist for criticizing unassimilated cultures is bad policy and a great way to have your culture replaced because people are afraid of speaking up because these days that "racist" label can lose you your job, your reputation, and in some places get you arrested.

We need to insist that immigrants learn English and bend to accommodate us, not vice versa.

It sounds crazy, but I can foresee another wave of Europeans actually coming. Not now, but in maybe 20/30 years if things continue to deteriorate (what happened in Paris to that magazine happens every day in the places the new comers are coming from. It's not that far off.) Besides the change of the immigration quotas in 65, Europe has some things that keeps people there. Free healthcare, 35 hour work week etc. so staying seems like a better option, but if society there breaks down people will take 40 hours and a deductible for a better quality of life. I wonder how a wave of Western/Northern Europeans would integrate immediately or if they would form enclaves, parts of Brooklyn where all you hear is Swedish for example..interesting to think about.

The part about jews in Malmö is true ( i live here) the other stuff i total bull**** i guess you dont live in Sweden and heard this from some conservetiv American propaganda channel like Fox news?
Aina is turkish i think and like three cars in some Stockholm neightborhoods have aina on them to get a better relationship or to "indentify" themselves more with the locals. And the word aina is used in stockholm by all enticities, Swedes too. And only in Stockholm. No one here in Malmö calls the police aina.

And that you think criticising immigrating is illigal is just laugable. This is debated on TV all the time and at family dinners. There is a party in the riksdag with 13% of the Swedish national votes and this party opposes immigration all the time in STATE OWNED TEVEVISION. Why dont they get arrested?

America is not the only country with freedom of speech dispite what chockingly many Americans think...
Sweden have been voted the most democatic country for years.

Ive also heard Americans thing Swedish men have to pee sitting down by law hahahahahaha.
Maybe you should think more about how democratic your own country is if you have media lying to you and painting the wrong conception on the rest of the world.

"America - The land of freedom". You make that sound like a joke and emberres the rest of Americans.

English is not my first language but i think all i wrote is understandable.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:14 AM

1,293 posts, read 1,217,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampdown69 View Post
Yeah this is a melting pot, but the way of life in some countries isn't compatible with how things are here. It doesn't mean trying to become a WASP, but it does mean accepting that it's you who needs to do the accommodating. For instance, some cultures practice first cousin marriage and female genital mutilation. It's part of their culture but it is incompatible with ours.

I always resented taking Spanish class, English is the worlds common language these days. Spanish is useless for functioning in all but a small part of the world.

SMH, pathetic. So many silly comments on CD it ain't even funny.

Since when do the Bangledesh in Bangledesh care about English?

The only countries where English should be sought after are countries who have a large population of English speaking residents. US is one, Great Britain another, Canada another.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
It looks like the Mongoloids invaded first ... leaving Mongoloid racial anthropology as the first trace of humans in North America. That group now identifies as "American Indian". They were invaded by the Europeans, who completely settled the continent. That continent is now experiencing a soft invasion from China, India, Middle East, and Oceana ... and the Mongoloids are complaining that the world is not paying enough attention to the high female death rate within American Indian communities that choose isolation.

Out of Africa, perhaps, but not American Indians. They are Mongoloid. Europeans are Caucasian. Negroids are from Africa. There are distinct blood types today ... do all three racial blood types originate in Africa and, if so, does that mean that the America's actually belong to the Negroids?

Where do the Caucasians belong if the land on earth belongs to the Negroids and Mongoloids?
ALL HUMAN LIFE BEGAN IN AFRICA. Do some studying before making such claims! The internet is wide open to LEARN.

Caucasians evolved from there and is thought to be from a mutation in the gene pool.

"But until the latest technical breakthroughs, none of this research could be conducted on ancient materials such as the human fossils themselves. However, in 1997, mtDNA was recovered from the type specimen of the species Homo neanderthalensis – the skeleton found in the Neander Valley in Germany in 1856. This presaged the whole new field of palaeogenomics, which has led to the reconstruction of whole genomes from two extinct human forms: the Neanderthals, and the Denisovans. The former group were already well known from a range of fossils across Europe and western Asia, with evidence that they went physically extinct about 30,000 years ago. The latter group were completely unknown until teeth and a finger bone from Denisova Cave in southern Siberia were analysed, producing a genome that is related to, but distinct from, that of Neanderthals.

Most of the fossil and genetic data up to 2010 pointed to an origin of the modern form of Homo sapiens in Africa by 150,000 years, and then a dispersal of our species from Africa about 60,000 years ago. Our shared physical features such as a rounded braincase and chin evolved in Africa first, and then the regional or ‘racial’ differences were added in the last 60,000 years as modern humans began to spread. During this dispersal it appeared that other forms of humans outside of Africa were replaced, with little or no interbreeding between Homo sapiens and these other groups such as the Neanderthals.

But the latest genomic comparisons of fossil and modern humans suggest that populations outside of Africa contain about a 2% input of Neanderthal DNA, from at least one episode of ancient interbreeding, while populations in Australasia contain an additional component (about 4%) of Denisovan DNA, from at least one further and more localised interbreeding event."

The Origins of Mankind - The European

Old 03-11-2015, 11:25 AM

Skulls confirm we're all out of Africa | Reuters

Where did modern humans come from? | Natural History Museum

Modern Humans Came Out of Africa, "Definitive" Study Says
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates